[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather: >live a sustainable NEET life for the rest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: smug_pepe.jpg (71KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug_pepe.jpg
71KB, 800x800px
Would you rather:

>live a sustainable NEET life for the rest of your days, but you can only pursue casual sex
Or
>working a high paying job you absolutely hate, but find the love of your life and marry her

Justify your reasoning.
>>
>>38571698
>working a high paying job you absolutely hate, but find the love of your life and marry her
I choose it.
I will endure for her. I will make her happy.
>>
NEET

Working a shit job is complete hell, and the love of your life isn't going to make up for it as the relationship will mostly likely breakdown and you're going to have to spend more time at the job than with them anyway
>>
>>38571698
Define the "love of my life" because most normals who find the "loves of their lives" just find a roastie whore who reflects everything they tell her like a mirror, building up her nonexistent personality in their minds.

If I were to find the "love of my life", would it be like selecting from a build-a-gf workshop, or average, shitty women?
>>
>>38571698
>find the love of your life and marry her

Clarify, do I also get to KEEP her?
Finding and marriage does not mean much this day and age. And the high paying job does only make it more risky.
>>
>>38571698
Definitely the high paying job I hate with the love of my life, I'd love to NEET it up but I'm trying to play the game on dynasty mode and casual sex is degeneracy
>>
All i want to do is marry a nice girl and travel the world with her, so #2 hands down
>>
File: front helper.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
front helper.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>38571698

NEET 100%

Literally no downside.

Relationships come with a fuck load of baggage and emotional "we need to work this out" bullshit.

I want to play videogames for the rest of my life.
>>
>>38571698
I value love above all else, so much so that I've given up on life until I find it. There is no other reason to exist other than to find a qt, fall in love, and start a family.
>>
>>38571698

Comfy neet life.
Dont need casual sex.
2D is best D.
>>
NEET life, hands down.

>but muh ~~one true love~~
it's a fairy tale, accept it.
>>
>>38572185
This is a hypothetical situation, of course there is no "one true love", but if there is, then would you sacrifice your neet life?
>>
>>38572277
It's kinda pointless to ask "if something that can't happen did happen, what would you do?" But no, probably not. I really can't imagine anything that'd be good enough to make me willingly choose to spend all day every day doing something I hate. You can't make life good by just adding good things, you also need a lack of bad things. Actually I'd say the lack of bad things is more important, they have a way of outweighing good things.
>>
I would slog though the shit job if I get a happy life with my waifu.
>>
>>38571698
I'd take either. I have a feeling like I'm gonna end up in a low paying job and lonely at this rate, however.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.