[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /incapable of emotional attachment/? I can enjoy someone's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 6232331.jpg (33KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
6232331.jpg
33KB, 250x298px
Who here /incapable of emotional attachment/?

I can enjoy someone's company and miss them when they have to leave but if they died I wouldn't feel a thing. I left home at 18, had an ok relationship with my family after a shitty childhood but I never contacted them ever again after I left. And I didn't miss any of them at all, still don't 10 years later. I've had close friends who either died or moved countries and I felt nothing and I don't know why. I liked them and would have preferred them to still be here but I felt nothing when they were gone. I know I sound edgy as fuck but I've been this way since I was a child.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>38571098
You have a rare disease known as "special snowflake faggot".
It's over for you. You should kys.
>>
>>38571127
This is what always happens. Smartasses like you go "hurr edgelord!" and think you're clever when it's not applicable to me at all
>>
>>38571098
I think your shitty childhood might have been what fucked your attachment. Don't worry, as long as you're not a insensible psycho and can feel any empathy, your situation is a bless
>>
>>38571098
It's not that unusual among us men, we just aren't very emotional. Well many of us at least.

If I were to use that personality typing stuff as an example, how emotional you are would be represented on the Thinking to Feeling scale, where you would be much closer to a thinking type.
>>
>>38571162
>I think your shitty childhood might have been what fucked your attachment

Probably, I moved around a lot and never made long term connections with people
>>
>>38571127
>if anything's legitimately wrong with you, ur a speh shull sno flake lmao

>just BEE urself bro!
>>
>>38571294
Yeap. This so fucking much. But like i say : Do you feel pleasure with others pain ? Can you actually empathize/put yourself in other peoples shoes ? Can you enjoy human company and interactions ?
If it was No, yes and yes get it over. Nobody needs to be a over emotional dipshit. People push the attachment meme to a retarded level. Normally, if a person is being too emotional it means two things: This person is very irrational l/immature so not good to be around or the person is faking it so get even further because it may even be a fucking psychopath trying to manipulate you.
Profit
>>
>>38571404
>Do you feel pleasure with others pain ?
Sometimes, about as much as any robot does

>Can you actually empathize/put yourself in other peoples shoes?
Yes but a lot of the time I think they're overly sensitive and overly emotional and look down on them for it

>Can you enjoy human company and interactions ?
Yes but I hardly ever do
>>
>>38571162
I didn't have a shitty childhood at all but I never really feel for people, either. I'm not feeling murderous, just apathetic.
>>
>>38571511
>>38571757
Man, like I said in the other post. Get. Over. It.
Over emotion and attachment is a meme
>>
>>38572025
I'm not worried about it really. It's just something I've noticed that seems to be different for most people.
>>
>>38572066
Uhm, yeah, its different, but not very WOW since we live in a age of psychopathy. There are guys who literally collect used diapers
>>
>>38572172
I didn't say it was anything special or exciting, either. It's just I've noticed people talk about feeling particularly happy or sad about others or themselves, and it's not something I've ever experienced.
>>
>>38571199
Probably.

Pisses me off when people bang on about how something makes them feel like that's relevant at all to a decision.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.