[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you guys tried talking to a Jesus freak on a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: asdf.png (112KB, 741x1174px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
112KB, 741x1174px
Why haven't you guys tried talking to a Jesus freak on a dating site? Only just started talking to one on a dating site and she is so awesome. Just the fact that she likes God makes me like her so much more than other girls.

From the way her profile is written, I wouldn't be surprised if this girl was one of those waiting until marriage to have sex Christians.
>>
>>38570476
So. You gonna meet her or what?
Are you in it for the pussy or for her?
Decide man! Decide!
>>
What's the point of a Christian girl? They're either "Christian" or they're absolute loonies.
>>
>>38570704
It's for her. I'm a normie, I've had sex. Sex with someone you passionately love is way better than casual sex. I don't really even care to get laid anymore, unless its with someone I develop feelings for.

She's so adorable with short brown hair and glasses and a big smile in her pics, on top of being a devout Christian....she just looks like potential wife material to me. I will absolutely ask if she wants to meet, once we talk more. We've only been chatting a few days.
>>
>>38570725
> or they're absolute loonies.

This applies to all women. But even the "loony" Christian girls are probably way more faithful in relationships than an agnostic or atheist girl.
>>
>>38570753
Nice dude they're in short supply glad you found one.
End of the day it doesn't matter who's a Jesus freak who isn't who believes what, just have to have those romantic feelings that EVIL HORRIBLE STACIES DONT DESERVE.
>>
>>38570725
Also, what do you mean by "Christian" in quotes like that? There are Christians who don't really believe in God anymore and just go to church out of habit. A girl like that wouldn't write multiple times about her passion for Jesus in her profile on a dating site. This girl has faith.
>>
>Bioware games
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
Also she's 200 miles away...if she wants to meet, fuck it, I'm gonna do it. I'll take a bus because I hate driving long distances.

Would you guys do it? She's thin too....all the girls in my area are atheists, fatties, and single moms.

>>38570850
Hey man, and at least she's into games and I can probably play games with her.
>>
File: LqPeKbZ.jpg (86KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
LqPeKbZ.jpg
86KB, 576x1024px
Plus Christian girls will let you put it in their butts because it's technically not sex.

Do it OP
>>
Dude this chick isn't going to give it up unless you get married. I grew up super religious and all the girls said no until marriage. A decade later and they weren't lying. They're all married now but with 2-3 kids and the guys look miserable.
>>
>>38571033
I can wait for marriage. Life's not all about sex. I want to grow old with a girl.
>>
>>38570980
Dude I'm driving 5 hours on Thursday to meet a dude from videogames and we aren't even gonna fuck.
I'm just gonna get some cheap sports goods from him.
You have to meet people it's really good.
>>
>>38571033
Is this true? Can I get a qt virgin if I wait for marriage? I'm a virgin and don't mind no sex.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.