[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >19 year old hugless, kissless, sexless virgin >People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: my_whole_family_thinks_im_gay.png (71KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
my_whole_family_thinks_im_gay.png
71KB, 600x857px
>Be me
>19 year old hugless, kissless, sexless virgin
>People tell me i look decent
>Not too unfit or ugly but majorly fucked In the head and antisocial
>Don't use any social media
>Dad starts to think I'm gay
>People around me keep making virgin jokes
How can i get laid without hiring a hooker or lowering my expectations to a 4 or 5
>>
>>38570475
I feel your pain.
I am planning to pay a hooker to break my virginity
>>
>>38570475
>21 year old kissless virgin
>never even had a gf
>younger brother is gay and married
>at my last birthday my mom, grandma, etc made a joke that I'm suspect
>go along with it and try to have fun in this semi-uncomfortable situation and continue eating my all you can eat shrimp at red lobster
Stop being a puss, OP.
>>
>>38570475
I really honestly wish you guys would stop thinking that pussy is the answer to everything.
Stop worrying about it. Fuck anyone who makes fun. Live your life. If you get to have a girl, good, if you get to fuck, then even better for you. But stop feeling all sorry for yourself.
It fucking hurts not to have what other people have, but that doesn't give you an excuse to start a pityparty about it.
Please OP. Just don't care.
>>
>20 years old khv
>told I look decent
>skinnyfat, 5'9", white at least
>friends know im incel
>got offered sex, meeting up with her tonight
wish me luck bros
>>
>>38570475
Listen dude i used to be like you, thinking i would never get laid. The moment you realize that you should be attracted to personality rather than looks will be the day you get pussy. Or you can pretend to be basic white starbucks drinking people and friend femons
>>
>>38570756
Get drunk; ill give confidence and shit to talk about. Most ppl here are too socially awk
>>
I feel your pain.
>Be me
>19yo kissless virgin
>never had gf
>friends tell me to be confident but humiliate me constantly
>parents accepted early on that I will always be lonely loser
>slowly lost hope
I've come to accept my place in life. You should too.
>>
>>38570475
>lowering my expectations to a 4 or 5
you are not ready yet
>>
Fuck you younglings.

>27 year old KHV
>/fit/
>good taste in clothes
>mental problems
>nobody can tell
>they don't understand you but your overflowing not giving a shit attitude and presentation gives off a good vibe
>psychology is my only hobby

When you get old enough you realise how fragile human ego is and if mass opinions of normies peel of you and they feel you don't care about it they get confused about themself.
>>
File: 1470597730350.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1470597730350.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>38570475
>Sexless virgin
Is that not redundant?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.