[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not working towards getting a mid-tier job >not importing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 01-russian-girl-in-church.jpg (130KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
01-russian-girl-in-church.jpg
130KB, 1000x1500px
>not working towards getting a mid-tier job
>not importing an orthodox slavic girl
>not pumping her full of 5+ beautiful white kids
>not making it clear that if she ever cheats you'll run off to Canada
WTF robots?
>>
Astounded I just solved all your problems? You can thank me later
>>
>>38571418
They'll run as soon as they've got a visa and/or probably call the cops on you for domestic violence you dumb fucker
You think none of us have thought of that?
>>
File: 1494456088947.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1494456088947.png
29KB, 741x568px
Why do Slavic women look like potatoes?
>>
>>38571629
>domestic violence
Why the fuck would you do that? Are all of you THAT fucked up?
>>
Where do you find the real mail order brides and not scams? You hear a lot of stories of the guys paying for this, then the woman doesn't show up---or she does, then disappears after a couple of days.
>>
>>38571716
Oh boy.
Look you stupid cunt, I didn't say anything about beating her up, but using the DV card is how women are virtually trained to get ahead in the world. You dense little fucker.
>>38571743
They're all scams you moron.
>>
>>38571710
Turk genes
>>
File: 6648_ac5f.jpg (64KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
6648_ac5f.jpg
64KB, 480x470px
>>38571787
Damn dude sorry for misreading

I doubt a good person would leave after having kids, you'd have to be quite a piece of shit to do that to your family.
>>
>>38570219
SIavs aren't white
>>
On top of being a terrible place to live, Canada extradites to US. Alimony and child support are criminal cases so good luck with that.
>>
> be first generation tranpslanted east slav in north america
> have no peers to practice your language with much less any single women

why are you normalfaggot not happy with wanting your own women? leave them the fuck alone, you don't know nothing about orthodoxy. zhidi mrachniye
>>
>>38572153
But it's assumed they'll learn your language so you should be happy
>>
>>38571954
They'll take the kids, genius. And most won't even care a shit really. I've seen these bitches walk away from their kids many times.
>>
>>38570219
>>not importing an orthodox slavic girl
Now here's where you're wrong kiddo.
Traditional religious slavic girls would never leave their beloved homeland, friends and family to go live with some pathetic virgin in some fucking western shithole full of leftist fags and niggers.
Only a gold digger would marry you and eventually take half of your shit. A gold digger won't care about you running to Canada after she has her papers and the moment you come back to USA you'll have to pay up.
>>
File: hzl6efbofa8y.jpg (37KB, 441x604px) Image search: [Google]
hzl6efbofa8y.jpg
37KB, 441x604px
>>38570219
Orthodox Slavic girls are a meme now. Now they're no better than Western whores. The girl on your pic either lives in the country or is a 30yo woman who cares a lot about her skin.
>>
File: 1462464227865.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462464227865.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>38571972
>he really believes this

fuck you stupid mongoloid forum, my comment was original
>>
>>38571716
She'll hit herself and tell the cops it was you. Happens all the time.
>>
>>38570219

does anybody have actual information on getting a mail-order bride? I can never find any resources on this.
>>
>>38570219
>slavic girl
God no. They are the most vapid and entitled sluts on Earth.
>>
File: dishonurabru.png (544KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dishonurabru.png
544KB, 1280x720px
>>38574199

ANSWER ME YOU NEET FUCKS
>>
Can I import an orthodox slavic girl if I'm black?
>>
>>38574707
Niggers need not apply
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.