[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues #104

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 56

File: ujzhgtrf.png (26KB, 263x370px) Image search: [Google]
ujzhgtrf.png
26KB, 263x370px
CIV

Free edition, anything goes. I may or may not be around. While you don't have to read the whole thread, if you expect a response from me, check whether I'm here before writing a long post, if you want me to read it. I will read it, but much later, from the archives, and I may not be able to respond.

I use an e-mail address specifically for this thread, it'll be posted at some point.

Archives and resources:

https://pastebin.com/8LCDiqwG
>>
Hey everyone! I can finally use my notebook again. I kinda left the business with Absalom unfinished. Hope he shows up.
>>
>>38569725

Hello Dan! Do you have a Lichess account yet?
>>
http://www.keepcalmandcarryon.com/creator/

Make some banners.

To save them, printscreen, paste into Paint, and crop.
>>
>>38569738
Just made one. But I'm not at my best right now. I've spent the whole weekend barely sleeping and drinking. You wanna play a game?
>>
File: zujhtgrfed.png (3KB, 680x370px) Image search: [Google]
zujhtgrfed.png
3KB, 680x370px
Someone post this: if anyone comes asking where Nick is, tell them I now run a different kind of thread. If they do, we might be able to get my guide back.

Use this.
>>
>>38569821

Nick1982

I'm not a good player.
>>
File: danrailing.png (94KB, 263x371px) Image search: [Google]
danrailing.png
94KB, 263x371px
>>38569821

I maed dis ting for yoo.
>>
Back to the health threads now, or gonna run two?
>>
>>38570147
Sorry for leaving the game. I was gonna lose anyways.
>>
>>38569821
What's your name?

Somethingtirtletitpoop
>>
>>38570190

No, I just want to:

1. get my guide back
2. see if anyone remembers

>>38570201

Wait what? You too? That's three Borderliners that quit on me when there's no obvious sign of victory. This should be part of the fucking BPD test now. Goddam it guys!
>>
>>38570223
Closed the account already. I suck at chess.
>>
>>38570201

It doesn't even show me anything. I didn't know you had left. I don't even know if I won.
>>
>>38570201

It says "waiting for opponent." If I leave now, I'll lose. Sneaky.

>>38570258

What?!?

Dude, it's fine, it's only a game. Being good at chess is mostly practice.

See it as therapy: learning to lose. I've lost way more at chess than I have won.

Get your account back up!
>>
>>38570257
>no obvious sign of victory
Are you serious? It was obvious.

>>38570265
That sucks. But I think it should give you a win by default.
>>
Medboy, apparently, we have an ongoing game.

Kek, this site is so cool, we could all play against each other at the same time.
>>
>>38570303
>Are you serious? It was obvious.

No, I was going to get your rook but that's about all.

I don't plan much at chess.
>>
Dan, are you really pissed off?
>>
>>38569686
So........how do I make myself want a job, gf, apartment and all that shit again? Had a 'life', lost it to anxiety, back to living @ granmda's and can't make myself wanna go out and work/live by myself again. The shame of being a neet is not enough to get me off my ass.
>>
>>38570364

I think you have more depression than you realise.

Do dis test.

https://www.depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/take-the-test.html
>>
>>38570320
Yeah well getting the rook is very significant. I mean we both know it's likely I would have lost.

>>38570288
>See it as therapy: learning to lose. I've lost way more at chess than I have won.
I don't see that as therapy, but let's not go into that.
>>
Dan, get back into the game whenever you want.

>>38570379
>Yeah well getting the rook is very significant. I mean we both know it's likely I would have lost.

Uh, no. You have no idea how likely I am to lose my queen and more on stupid moves.

>I don't see that as therapy, but let's not go into that.

Could it be the beginning of... DANRAILING!!!

I'm still making banners.
>>
>>38570354
Not really. That's why I left. As a precaution. I know I would have gotten really angry. Honestly my cheek still hurts from Thursday.
>>
>>38570406

Damn... : (

That's too bad. Chess is cool.

Damn, my mute time is up to a minute and 4 seconds now...
>>
i dont even know how to begin my post
>>
>>38570376
Depression 15 Moderate
Anxiety 9 Mild
Stress 13 Normal

pretty much my normal state :^)
>>
>>38570457
Try starting with what bothers you.
>>
>>38570457

Begin anywhere, it's where you go that matters.
>>
>>38570465

Surprising results. Didn't you say you had anxiety?

What keeps you from doing the things you would like to do, precisely?
>>
File: Discord_2017-07-23_18-07-14.png (28KB, 435x409px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-07-23_18-07-14.png
28KB, 435x409px
Ah, shite. Is it time to look into getting myself diagnosed?
>>
File: rgegergregge.png (38KB, 263x366px) Image search: [Google]
rgegergregge.png
38KB, 263x366px
Here's another for you, Dan.

Give me some feedback!
>>
>>38570534

At the very least, keep Borderline stuff in mind.
>>
>>38570535
>>38570147
Feedback? I don't understand the meaning of these pictures. Are they supposed to be funny? Things said in them are mostly true.

That said I liked the red color more.
>>
>>38570603
>Feedback? I don't understand the meaning of these pictures.

The meaning is yours. I wrote them from your point of view..
>>
File: Untitled.png (82KB, 260x371px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
82KB, 260x371px
Rate me.

If you have any ideas, all ears.
>>
I wanted to finally get away from politics and race but it keeps sprouting up in the boards I go to. I left /r9k/ but it still followed me and now I feel angry and stressed like I did all the time a month or so. White people as a race are going to be okay, right? Blackedposters keep pissing me off, and doomsayers keep coming and saying that they're going to be bred out or something. I just want to rest assured knowing that everything is going to be okay. I want to relax and go back to my games.
>>
>>38570685

White people will be fine. Other races don't even want them to disappear.

If something went wrong, something would be done to prevent problems. Don't worry.
>>
>>38570519
I do but this week was pretty comfy. Last week I went on a few auditions (I'm an actor), it was pretty hectic but manageable. The key to me overcoming anxiety and doing something is absolutely fucking wanting it.

Honestly I was never one to show a lot of initiative. Anything that ever happened to me just sort of happened even "big" stuff like moving abroad for a couple of years. Apart from the acting thing I don't feel like doing anything. But that isn't enough to fill up a substantial amount of time or make me enough money to be independent, at least not for now.

And so I'm left kinda bored and dissatisfied (which, again is a pretty common state for me, I always felt that way). I had Ideas like going to try working in bar or something like that to try make my life more interesting but being told what to do scares me and again, I don't want it enough to work up the courage to do it.
>>
>>38570630
I honestly can't help you. I don't at all understand what these pictures are supposed to be. The "Keep calm" pictures, I actually think they're pretty dumb in general. I saw so many variations it seems like a pose. Trying to put something on display. It's vapid.
>>
il back online. I've got some time to fuck around. Then will disappear for a while and will be on later.
>>
>>38570730

Could you teach acting? I'm sure loads of young people would sign up for that. Private acting classes.
>>
>>38570735

Uh...

These pictures are supposed to add memes to your legend. That way new people get to know what Danrailing is all about and who it's from.

The Keep Calm meme comes from World War I propaganda, and I like war propaganda. The second one I made for you won't remind people of the keep calm meme, though. No crown, different format, more lines, etc.

I guess you're upset at me now :(
>>
What to do about my daily anxiety that I can't figure out the source of?
>>
File: Tell me about your parents..png (9KB, 1500x669px) Image search: [Google]
Tell me about your parents..png
9KB, 1500x669px
>>38570804

Tell me about your parents. Including bad memories.
>>
>>38570715
Thanks. I think I'm starting to feel better.
>>
>>38570861

I had lots of stuff that would make you feel better on my old computer, including a chart about marriage and race. Most humans marry their own race more than anyone else. That's why antiracism is big, people know what they prefer, so they feel bad.
>>
>>38570797
I'm not upset. I don't understand what's so significant about the word you made up. It's just me saying things that are the truth. And for that I am usually insulted and ridiculed with retarded normie platitudes. And this as far as I'm concerned the whole "danrailing" is just another attempt at discrediting things I say. It's another sneaky attack seen so often from normies. So that what I say can just get ignored and laughed at because it's danrailing lol so who cares. It's about as valid as shutting a woman up with "shush babe and go make me a sammich".

I didn't know it came from WW1 propaganda though. That is interesting.
>>
>>38570751
I don't have any credentials and haven't even finished school. But that's not even the real reason why I wouldn't do it, I just don't really want to. I hope you wouldn't judge me too harshly when I say that the risk(and effort)/reward ratio in most jobs and social situations just isn't that appealing. Most of the time, the reward seems minuscule comparing to the discomfort.
>>
>>38570890

Danrailing as a concept is simply acknowledging that you have moments when you get upset and get into an argument about the usual topics. It's not an attempt at making fun of you or discrediting your beliefs.

I can make some banners about myself for similar things.

It's not supposed to make you shut up either. It was supposed to be OC for the thread. Danrailing is part of the lore now. That's why I thought it deserved OC.
>>
>>38570915
>I hope you wouldn't judge me too harshly

I'm not here to judge. I'll only share my opinion if you need it; otherwise I don't judge because I don't know.
>>
>>38570984
I was implying I know it may sound like an ungrateful attitude to most people but to me it's a real problem so be gentle (^:
>>
File: 1500580439660.jpg (54KB, 613x578px) Image search: [Google]
1500580439660.jpg
54KB, 613x578px
>>38571043
>so be gentle (

No need to ask. I don't get upset or insult people until I get emotionally involved.
>>
>>38571068
Would you get upset with me?
>>
Hey Nick, what's up? Do you still remember the last thing i've talked about (the strange rejection)?
>>
>>38570972
>It's not an attempt at making fun of you or discrediting your beliefs.
As much as I'd like to believe that, I am fairly certain this is exactly what this leads up to.

Then again, I guess this is what I have to think. Acknowledging this simply as a part of the lore would require me not to be insane.

On a different note, I had some interesting experiences this thread. Met a little brother of one of the guys I know. He's 12. Obviously severely depressed, he could fit right in here next to coats and probably me. He's on SSRIs, gets bullied by everyone at school, has absolutely no friends and is just dark. But not in the edgy way where he is trying to get a rise out of people. He said with absolutely no emotion to a 5 year old kid something like "The fish is dead. Everyone dies one day. And so will you.". The way he said, he was just completely emotionless with a completely blank face. I had no idea even kids could be this fucked up.

It was surreal. What's your opinion here?
>>
File: Rorschach_inkblot_test_06.jpg (194KB, 772x570px) Image search: [Google]
Rorschach_inkblot_test_06.jpg
194KB, 772x570px
>>38571083

I think not. When I have potential reasons to, I tell you about it to make sure we're on the same page.

>>38571109

The strange rejection... Like when you ask a girl to reject you?
>>
>>38570500
I dont have any friends, i used to have some but im retarded i fuck up everything. I dont have them irl not even online, last time i asked someone to go out was more than a year ago, it was my best friend and he replied me that he was busy. I havent heard from him since then.
Some months ago i met someone i knew, he told me he would message me or something, havent heard from him since then too, im tempted to message him and insult him. I basically havent hung out with a friend in probably 2 years.
About my online friends, i got paranoid about them and started shit. i havent been in their discord circlejerk group in months now, they probably dont want me around anymore so im not bothering opening discord, i panic everytime i try.
I probably forgot something in there but thats it. i dont know what do do
>>
>>38570824
My father has Asperger, and has never really been much of a dad, but he's still a nice person. My mother has borderline disorder and has been sheltering me a lot and still does.
My parents split up when I was 2 due to fighting and they kept fighting over a bunch of stuff while i was growing up.
Me and my dad used to get into fights a lot when I was like 7-9 one time leading to me running away from home and me and my mom have been fighting a lot over the years and still do.
Bad memories I can't really think of anything specific.

I've also been a NEET for the majority of time since I was 11 and lack a completed primary school education.
>>
>>38571124
>As much as I'd like to believe that, I am fairly certain this is exactly what this leads up to.

If my arguments don't discredit your beliefs, nothing else will. I didn't make the image to discredit anything. I will make others about other people, myself first, just so you don't take it personally.

He's on SSRI at 12???

How are his parents and his brother?
>>
Gonna make memes about myself, give me ideas.
>>
>>38571126
This looks like a very narrow passage way with a dark angel floating above it.

I could never find this answer among the possible things you could see in this picture.
>>
Changing devices. Call this game a draw and keep playing?
>>
>>38571129
>havent heard from him since then too, im tempted to message him and insult him

Just ask him if he wants to go out. And be nice. Often, people don't contact because they don't want to bother others.

You have issues with trusting others and your self-esteem; be careful not to project on them what you fear yourself, or you might make it come true.
>>
>>38571126
>The strange rejection... Like when you ask a girl to reject you?
Yeah, the very same. Actually this was the first time i ""asked"" a girl out because usually i just observe her face from distance.
>>
>>38571135
>My father has Asperger,

What makes you think he has Aspeger's?
>>
>>38571203

I only see a Lovecraftian creature. Cool interpretation.
>>
>>38571352
He's diagnosed
>>
>>38571218

Just keep playing from another device.
>>
>>38571369

I figured, but what makes you think he has Asperger's from what you know of him?
>>
>>38571183
Actually it might not be SSRIs. I think he takes prozac. Still, it's medication.

Well his parents. His mother has a rich history of psychological disorders including postpartum psychosis. One of his brothers takes antidepressants too. So did his sister, I think. He also has another brother who said quote "Honestly if I was his classmate, I'd bully him too".

The thing is everyone in their family despite having problems just has more humanity in them. But this little guy, it's like if I was at my worst 24/7 and never tried to hide it. But also was 12. Even if he overcomes it now, this shit is going to leave scars, that I'm sure of. I never saw anyone like that.

Funny thing was, he doesn't talk much to people, but he liked talking to me, he talked about school and lots of other things. He actually goes to a psychiatrist, but it took him 6 months to actually start talking with her (he was just completely silent even though she kept talking to him). Honestly I was very sad seeing him, was like seeing myself. He shouldn't be going through this shit. It's like seeing myself again being young but not being able to do shit about it.
>>
>>38571406
>. I think he takes prozac. Still, it's medication.

It's a SSRI as well.

>>38571406
>He shouldn't be going through this shit. It's like seeing myself again being young but not being able to do shit about it.

Do keep talking to him. Go fishing with him or something. He needs to talk.
>>
File: NEWISSUE.png (100KB, 261x368px) Image search: [Google]
NEWISSUE.png
100KB, 261x368px
im really not gonna be active today, just be lurking when i have some minutes.

issue of the day being me always adapting to every one else. copying them to behave as im "supposed to" instead of what feels natural. and also completely disregarding my own will and feelings.
always hiding myself.
only considering things from the perspective of my own actions.
exhausting myself around people instead of having fun.
>>
>>38571447

https://youtu.be/mPmv9_UYpxo

People-pleaser issues. Watch this.

Saved your banner.
>>
>>38571394
Bad at keeping time, often cant take other's view into account, has trouble remembering to eat, a lot of the time he just does his own thing, and he currently lives alone in a cabin in the woods that reminds a bit of a shanty town with a bunch of his projects everywhere.

I also do have an autism diagnose (PDD-NOS) but I can't really talk a lot about it because no one has ever really talked to me about it.
>>
>>38571445
>Do keep talking to him. Go fishing with him or something. He needs to talk.
He already has a professional psychiatrist talking to him. I'm pretty sure she's doing a better job at it. But if I see him, I'll talk to him.
>>
>>38571250
I feel thats gonna be weird, i havent really hung out with him that much. Its mainly the one i consider by "best friend" but i think he hates me now.
>>
>>38571491

Your father almost sounds like he has schizoid disorder. I don't put much stock in Asperger's, it's almost a meme by now, and was mostly removed from the DSM, it's placed under autism with high functionality, except your father isn't highly functional at all.

What's PDD NOS?
>>
>>38571273
I'm done with this talking bs.
>>
>>38571525
>I'm pretty sure she's doing a better job at it. But if I see him, I'll talk to him.

Just because she has a degree? Did it take you six months to get the fucker to talk to you? No.
>>
>>38571542

It's your best friend and you went how long without contacting him?
>>
>>38571556
PDD-NOS = Pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified
I don't really know anything about it other than that it feels like a diagnose used when they don't know what to put
>>
>>38571639
You went out cold dan style
>>
>>38571705
>not otherwise specified

This right here is how you know it's BS.

In my experience, Asperger's is usually something else, probably the same as you, the result of how you were raised.

Real autism is purely genetic.

>>38571732

Yes. I'm willing to accept some retardation on your part but disrespect, I can do without.
>>
>>38571771
What disrespect? "Old jew tactic" really? That's disrespect? It was meary a joke. likewise I find you pinning donkeys with your cock offensive and rude.
>>
>>38571639
well since i asked him like a year ago and he replied that he was busy or something. he hasnt messaged me since then and i havent either, he was probably lying
by the way i feel like i phrased this wrong>>38571542 i meant the guy i consider my best friend is who i hung out with the most not the one i want to insult
>>
>>38571830
>What disrespect? "Old jew tactic" really? That's disrespect? It was meary a joke.

It wasn't a joke. I made a mistake, which happens often because, as I told you, I am not a very good player despite practicing a lot.

I don't want to be told something EVERY time I make a mistake, do you get that? It's annoying enough to make a dumb move, lose a piece, if I don't have to ALSO hear you tell me to "suck it" or that I fell for the oldest trick in the book, for fuck's sake. Don't you think that's fucking annoying?

> likewise I find you pinning donkeys with your cock offensive and rude.

No, you didn't, liar. If you found that offensive, you'd not have made your Arab joke afterwards. Also, in case you didn't notice, my pinning donkeys with my cock has nothing to do with you, it doesn't underline your mistakes at all, it's just random dumb shit to make you laugh.

Surely you can see the difference.

One easy rule of not getting murdered is that you don't point out other people's mistakes when it's obvious to them (since they lost a piece, duh).
>>
>>38571858
>he hasnt messaged me since then and i havent either, he was probably lying

No, this happens all the time with friends who don't see each other daily. Time passes, you feel bad for not contacting the person, the more time passes, the worse you feel, and you end up never contacting each other again because of the shame.

He's probably thinking you don't give a shit since you never called. Same deal.
>>
>>38571619
Well yeah but to be fair she had a disadvantage, since he was going to be guarding himself against her since she was a psychiatrist and he knew that. Just as would I. Though he had no reason to be afraid of me.

I actually experienced something different that was interesting. Sorry to make this into my blog. I was at a party and there was this woman. Cute blonde, slim, late twenties(?). She obviously came alone, no friends, no boyfriend. She just went alone. Even at the party she was just standing on her own and apparently crying silently (I didn't see that). As the party ended, she walked by us and one of the guys that I was there with said:
>Man look at her, she must be really desperate
Which caused her to tear up again, she just turned around and walked from the street to the grass, sat down and looked into the darkness with tears flowing down her face. It was surreal for me. To see an attractive woman being this obviously unhappy. If I had to stereotype her in a way in which /r9k/ usually would, she's the whore who jumped on Chads dick when she was young and is now about 30 and alone unable to find anyone. And by the way since it was a party next to a big body of water and she was sitting at the beach, we could see her while walking home. She was there even an hour later. Still sitting at the same place.
>>
>>38571771
>Asperger's is usually something else
like?
>>
>>38571908
So much emotions over a game of chess. Sorry I've upset you this much. Not what I was aiming to do. What's obvious to you isn't obvious to me, and now that you've made it clear we're on the same page. Social interactions aren't my forte.
>>
>>38571949
>Well yeah but to be fair she had a disadvantage, since he was going to be guarding himself against her since she was a psychiatrist and he knew that.

And so? So fucking what? Who gives a shit what's fair or unfair here? Nobody! It's not a fucking contest between her and you and we don't need a referee and rules of fairness. That shit doesn't matter. The point is: he talks to you.

You aren't a psychiatrist, I get that, but you're very good in these threads when you want to help, and that kid could benefit from you a whole lot. Not being a psychiatrist will enable you and him to do better therapy, simply because he doesn't think of himself as a weird fucked up patient when he speaks to you, and there's probably a lot of familiarity between the two of you. I'm not saying he should stop seeing the psychiatrist, I'm saying don't downplay yourself because you could make a difference in that kid's life.

>>38571949
>I actually experienced something different that was interesting.

And none of you retards talked to her? Are you out of your minds?

Dan discovers that everyone has problems, fucking Jesus Christ. Being attractive isn't always great, Dan. Imagine being a woman and having dozens of morons lusting after your body, but not caring about you. It's worse than being wanted for your money, because money gets spent and you still need more, but once you get fucked, many men lose interest after a while.

I can't believe nobody talked to her. It's the first damn thing I would do. Goddam.
>>
>>38572007
>like?

Depends on the case, but since the symptoms cross with other things, it happens frequently. Anything having to do with social retardation (and this can be loads of things, usually not so healthy parents).
>>
>>38572018
>So much emotions over a game of chess.

We'll play again, Medmotherfucker, but we need to learn from this. It's NOT about chess! It's about not being treated like a piece of fuck, which I refuse to do. You are not allowed to call me names or tell me to suck it after a bad move on my part. That's like falling over, getting a bruise, and some motherfucker adds salt to it. It's not even the words that are the problem, it's the fact that you think yourself allowed to act like that. You're not allowed, that's beyond my limits; anyone who'd accept to be treated like this has no self-esteem or respect.

I'm sure this makes logical sense to you even if you can't relate.

Imagine, when you don't like your positions, if I come out in the chat and say, "Woah, you suck at positions, you're like a beginner," and if I did this every time you made a mistake, would you like it? Would you not think, "Who the fuck is this cocky motherfucker?"?
>>
>>38571933
i want to but i feel like hes mad at me. most of the time it was him who called me and he probably has new friends anyways..
>>
>>38572118
>Imagine, when you don't like your positions, if I come out in the chat and say, "Woah, you suck at positions, you're like a beginner," and if I did this every time you made a mistake, would you like it? Would you not think, "Who the fuck is this cocky motherfucker?"?

Id honestly laugh it off and joke with it the first few times. Id only get worked up if it's an ongoing thing. The words wouldn't bother as much as the repetition.
No jokes from medman. No comments from medman. I got it.
>>
>>38572156

All of these thoughts are self-sabotage. If he is mad at you, then you can apologise. And everything is fine again.

Contact him right now.
>>
>>38572156
Hey I can relate. Cut contact. A friend who doesn't reach out is no friend at all. If someone really cared they'd initiate first and make you feel like you mattered. I find myself to be in the same boat as you, and know that I need to cut contact but am too much of a bitch to do it.
>>
>>38572242
>Id only get worked up if it's an ongoing thing. The words wouldn't bother as much as the repetition.

At least you partially get it. I don't need much more than 4 repetitions to get tired of that shit.

>No jokes from medman. No comments from medman. I got it.

Jokes are fine, comments are fine. What I don't want is to have my blunders highlighted by you. I let you fuck up without insulting you for it and expect the same of you.
>>
>>38572299

Don't do this. Medman is notoriously retarded with humans; doing this is how you end up alone.
>>
>>38572306
It seemed to me that in the beginning you wanted tips and such? Where and what do you want me to say if at all you want help?
Nothing super obvious, I understood that much. In my perspective I was portraying your errors in a light way. Would you rather I say nothing about mistakes or position?
>>
>>38572056
>there's probably a lot of familiarity between the two of you
So much you wouldn't believe. The only thing that I'm happy for him is that he doesn't get bullied physically. He gets insulted, mocked or ignored, but no one beats him up. He actually reacts quite aggressively, to the point where he threatens to stab his brother for a prank.

>because he doesn't think of himself as a weird fucked up patient when he speaks to you
That's also true. I honestly think that people who have problems of this nature can "smell" each other instinctively.

>I can't believe nobody talked to her. It's the first damn thing I would do. Goddam.
Yeah, I should have. I've honestly been beating myself up over it (not asking her if she's okay). I though she just wanted to wait until we leave because she was afraid to walk alone in the dark on her own with us behind her, which was dumb because there were other groups of women who would obviously take her with them so she wouldn't be afraid.

Then I thought she's waiting for someone to pick her up, but she was there an hour later. And obviously none of this explains the crying.

Honestly my biggest concern was that it would seem sleazy.
>>
File: IMG_0534.png (151KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.png
151KB, 1125x2001px
Pic related are my stats
Pretty much what I expected. Too scared to go off in the deep end, and too lazy to get up and do something about it.
My life was complete shit before shit year. This year was kind of a revelation for me. I was knew I was different from the rest of the crowd, but I put it off as me being genuine to myself or it was just my personality, and nothing could be done about it. But this year I figured out what the problem is.

I am a beta. 5'6, shitty childhood, deadbeat dad, and can't connect to anybody without them having to here my ranting and having them go "huh, that's an interesting point'" if they even gave a shit.
My parents were poor, and they had tondonwhat they needed to survive, but in the process nothing was done for me. I was trained to be Chad. No sports, no family time, no tutors, nothing. I dont belong in this world. All the movies, all the stars and actors, even my heroes who infiltrated normieville with their talent, they all represent what it means to be well off in America and I never cared for that type of thing, but chads and staceys ate it up. Ik it might be coming off like I think I'm intellectually better than normies, but it's the opposite. While they were working hard in school, I was confused by my feelings of loneliness and ran away from EVERYTHING. I played vidya till my brain rot, and now that's all I'm worth: absolute garbage. Even my parents are disappointed in me cause I wanted a year off from college; they just don't understand ii need to fix myself before I do ANYTHING at all in the real world.
That being said, this year was really good for me. I got a job, getting /fit/ and it helped me get off my ass and into a schedule that didn't tolerate degeneracy (vidya, internet, etc) and promoted a healthy life. It's all fun and all, but I relapse consistently. The relapse usually lasts 2 weeks max, but this summer has been too forgiving. It's been a month since I TRULY worked on myself. I'm falling on bad times.
>>
>>38572327
He could make up him mind on his own for what to do. Why do you feel the need to assert authority and undermine mine?

>retarded with humans
bully
>>
>>38572278
what do i even say, last message is from june last year
>>
>>38572378
>It seemed to me that in the beginning you wanted tips and such?

I wasn't against tips, but telling me to suck it or that I fell for a dumb tricks isn't giving tips. I had no problem about the pinning knight comment, remember? Even though it wasn't useful because I knew that, and mostly, I hadn't even noticed anything was pinned at all.

For now, I think it'd be best if you just beat my ass to a pulp without commenting on where I falter, because I usually realise afterwards. You can always give me tips and anything AFTER the game, not during.
>>
>>38572327
Why are you such an asshole lately? This is why trolls are after you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>38572446
Cont.
I'm not completely hopeless tho. I've accepted my height and I know I'm at least cute to girls which is something I can pull off easily IF I'm in the right mind set. I don't think I can ever pull off the smooth confident guy because girls don't take anyone under 5'9 seriously... but that's ok, it's just the game is played.

I'm new to this thread so lmk if I'm doing anything right/wrong
>>
>>38572446
>his anxiety is under normal
fucking normie
>>
>>38572418
>So much you wouldn't believe.

Trust me... I believe...

>>38572418
>I honestly think that people who have problems of this nature can "smell" each other instinctively.

He probably likes that your limits resemble his. Nobody fucks with Dan, and you don't fuck with anyone's limits, and he senses that, so he's comfortable because his limits are similar. Just a theory.

>Honestly my biggest concern was that it would seem sleazy.

People in tears often appreciate that others give a fuck. As it is, she must have tought, "Shit, nobody gives a fucking fuck about me, nobody even uses the opportunity to approach me; they don't give a shit and nobody even finds me attractive enough to just fucking try. Fuck Chads, especially the one that looks like he's angry all the fucking time. Too bad, cute butt."
>>
>>38571480
thanks

watched it, lots most points kinda fit with me. some not at all. i'll look through more of his vids later, hoping he got some on low self worth.
im aware that mine is virtually unexisting and i've tried to stand up for myself more. but it's kinda hard when it's like fighting for a grain of sand. feel like it's a fight without a purpose.
>>
Dan you mofo, I resigned on the game we had. You won. I didn't want to have a permanently unfinished game in my profile.
>>
>>38572564
Lel I don't get anxious, I just run away from any situation I don't like
>anxiety
I hear it's a bitch tho
>>
>>38572446
>I got a job, getting /fit/

Some very positive things, Bare!

Keep at it. You're right about needing to heal before you can tackle anything else. You sound full of good ideas. Patience and perseverance.
>>
>>38572466
>He could make up him mind on his own for what to do. Why do you feel the need to assert authority and undermine mine?

1. because he thinks like you, he doubts himself and others so much that he can easily paint a darker picture than reality is; you confirming his exact thoughts is NOT a good idea; he doesn't know you, he has no idea how disconnected you are from how humans communicate; that's why I had to smash your credibility to pieces, just so he wouldn't foolishly follow your dumb piece of advice: what's the price of contacting someone to be sure? Who the fuck would lose a best friend over not trying a text message or an e-mail? Friends are important, never neglect a friend.

You are retarded with humans, I'm not even bullying you.

>>38572479

"Hey anon! How have you been? I haven't heard of you in forever, what's up?"

Easy.
>>
>>38572541

Without a name I'll assume you're one of the trolls, so get a name if you really want a response.

In this, you must not know Medman. He really is retarded with humans. Ask him.
>>
>>38569686
Hey Nick, what's the male equivalent of a nymphomaniac?
>>
>>38572791
>Hey Nick, what's the male equivalent of a nymphomaniac?

A healthy man.

Nah, it's a sex addict. We don't have a specific male term because of sexism: men and women alike assume it's the normal state of a man to lust after women like a dumb brute.
>>
Medboy, I'm back on the chess scene.
>>
>>38572591
>Nobody fucks with Dan, and you don't fuck with anyone's limits, and he senses that, so he's comfortable because his limits are similar. Just a theory.
Could be. Feeling that someone respects your boundaries probably isn't something he gets a lot. People either outright attack him or try not to talk to him because he's "weird". None of which is respect.

>People in tears often appreciate that others give a fuck.
Yeah. Thing is, we came kinda late and she was standing on her own, we stood about 3 meters from her. I looked around, made brief eye contact with her and then I just turned my back to her and started talking with the guys. After which she apparently started crying. She probably spent the whole night being ignored and then some new guys come when the party was almost over and walk over to her only to completely ignore her after giving her a brief disgusted look (I wasn't disgusted, just my default facial expression looks like that). I can honestly kinda see that upset her.

Calling her desperate was probably the last nail in the coffin. Anyways yeah, should have talked to her. Also note taken, even attractive women can supposedly feel like shit. I wouldn't even bring this up, but I started noticing this pattern more often. At a party there is usually a woman who is attractive, nothing apparent wrong with her, but she gets completely ignored by everyone. And that is true even if she approaches men. It must be some hive-mind like thinking.
>>
>>38572755
>>38572733
You're making things personal and assuming way too much based off of a few closely related interactions because it's easy. You always tell people what they should and shouldn't do, while not accepting criticisms on what you shouldn't do.

There is no need for false optimism. The anon isn't neglecting a friend. He is being neglected by a friend. Two very different things. There is absolutely no use in him stuffing his nose where he isn't wanted. When it comes to contact things are black and white. No one is always busy. People always have their phones and are glued to them. Last minute things don't happen constantly.

Don't I have a right to give my take on situations?
>>
File: altruism.png (78KB, 261x368px) Image search: [Google]
altruism.png
78KB, 261x368px
intellectual me cares about people, emotional me not so much
>>
>>38572733
>I'm not even bullying you
>your dumb piece of advice
>You are retarded with humans
Forreal Nick, stop making these threads please. You're a fucking normie and you're an asshole. Since when is namecalling not bullying? You're such a fucking narcissist.
>>
>>38572830
I havnt left. Will be a slow start but I'll pick up the pace.

you put emphasis on my social "retardation" but then complain about me putting emphasis on your errors. Bit ironic, don't ya think?
>cause and effect are irrelevant here. The irony remains.
>>
File: Paranoid Dan.png (124KB, 1366x407px) Image search: [Google]
Paranoid Dan.png
124KB, 1366x407px
>>38572938
>I just turned my back to her and started talking with the guys.

I'll be the voice of... (We have Chad and Stacy, what are robot names?) of Emily.

"That guy saw me and instantly decided I wasn't worth being looked at. He saw me and seconds later he turned his back on me and talked to his friends as if I didn't even exist. Fucking Chads, I hate them. Why can't I ever have the attention of the cool guys?"

>After which she apparently started crying.

"I was so hurt I couldn't stop the tears. To be dismissed like that because of my height, or my body shape, or whatever it was Chad thought disqualified me from his interest."

>walk over to her only to completely ignore her after giving her a brief disgusted l

I can't even do that one, too fucking heartbreaking and I don't want to cry tonight. You fucking guys, seriously.

>Calling her desperate was probably the last nail in the coffin.

"And then some asshole called me desperate. It was the last nail in the coffin."

"Tonight, since nobody cares, is my last night on earth. Good-bye assholes."
>>
>>38572824
That's fucking dumb. Nick, do you think it's okay to slut shame?
>>
>>38572680
>Patience and perseverance
It's gonna be a long any lonely ride but I'll try my best. Here's to end of relapse
Thanks Nick :]
>>
>>38572999
>You're making things personal

Especially when they are, yes.

>>38572999
>assuming way too much

As long as the assumptions are correct, there's nothing wrong with that.

>>38572999
>You always tell people what they should and shouldn't d

Yes, that's why I'm here. Unlike most of you, I don't scare between 2 and 15 on the empathy test, and I don't spill spaghetti that hard, so I give you advice on how not to look like a tardo out there. Nothing forces you to follow my advice.

>>38572999
>while not accepting criticisms on what you shouldn't do.

It would be unhealthy for me to take every piece of criticism I receive here without thinking carefully about it. Real criticism, however, I always listen to, even though listening to criticism doesn't mean one is forced to follow suit, or to agree with it. Criticism of the criticism is also just criticism.

>There is no need for false optimism.

There's even less need for sabotaging perfectly salvageable situations. If the friend is not interested, you won't risk anything by being friendly; if, however, the friend is just sad that he hasn't been contacted in a year, then not trying makes you lose the friend. It's very simple logic here. Pure maths.

>>38572999
>The anon isn't neglecting a friend. He is being neglected by a friend.

They haven't talked for a whole year, at this point, it's everyone's fault. You don't wait a fucking year if your friend forgot to call back, you know? You probably don't. If you wait that long, it tells the friend you don't give a shit. They're both at fault here.

>Don't I have a right to give my take on situations?

Of course, just as I have a right to point out how wrong you are. It's bad advice and I stand by it. Anon should contact his friend and see what's up. Stop putting pride where none should be, and start placing it where it should be, i. e. in being respected and respecting others while playing chess. How about that?
>>
>>38573129
>"Tonight, since nobody cares, is my last night on earth. Good-bye assholes."
Honestly when I woke up in the morning and reflected back on it, this came to my mind also. If she had some other problems before, she could have just tried to drown herself if she felt really shitty and has been drinking. This probably seems far-fetched but the way she look into the water was fucking scary.

Obviously this is just a projection (or I really hope it is) and she was likely just sad, but fine the next day.
>>
>>38573129

you have like the worst traits of a normalfag and a toxic shitbag
how did you discover 4chan
how long have you been here
why won't you leave for tumblr, "make some memes" and amass a namefag cult
>>
>>38573108

Oh lord...

>>38573119

You have. You don't show up online anymore.

>>38573119
>but then complain about me putting emphasis on your errors.

You mean my CHESS errors? How is that even comparable? If someone asked for chess advice and I gave him terrible advice, like "Open with your rooks, rooks out, first thing", and you told the other guy not to listen to me because I'm a bad player giving bad advice, it'd be the same thing and you'd be correct. You are socially retarded by your own admission. You told me as much and you were right. I have no reason to say anything else.
>>
>>38573115

>says namecalling is bullying
>namecalls

I normally only lurk, but are you legit mentally handicapped?

Look at this:

>You're a fucking normie and you're an asshole.
>Since when is namecalling not bullying?

For real?
>>
>>38573189
>That's fucking dumb. Nick, do you think it's okay to slut shame?

I'm assuming you're joking (badly), but I'll still respond.

I have zero clue where you find anything about me "slut shaming". That's why it's a poor joke, complete non-sequitur.

Eh, that's fucking dumb, do you think it's OK to mansplain?
>>
File: 1495314377213.jpg (35KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
1495314377213.jpg
35KB, 600x385px
>>38573190

Welcome.

And here I share Facet's daily bullying of Atlas, done with love:

"Hey Atlas! When you smell the meat grease dripping out of your pores, does it just make you hungry or do you use it to fry the next batch then and there?"

Facet forgot his laptop so he couldn't do it himself. Jesus, that one is fucking gross. I didn't properly read it until after I was done typing it. Fucking hell...
>>
>>38573244
>Unlike most of you
>It would be unhealthy for me to take every piece of criticism I receive
Spoken like a try narcissist. Also, learn to fucking reply you idiot. You don't need to include the post number 20000 times.
>>
>>38572733
so i messaged him and at first he didnt know who i was after i told him i also aked him if he was mad to me and he said "why?"
i dont know what to think.. i feel like hes messing with me lol
>>
>>38573378
It was just a question. There wasn't any hidden meaning. I was trying to change the topic.
>>
>>38571771
Yeah it's some real bs, today what I have the most trouble with is my anxiety and depression that's been going untreated even though I've been going to psychiatry and shit since I was 9.
I'm currently on Mirtazapine (prescribed 15mg for sleep) but I don't really use it as it gives me internal hallucinations and makes me hear voices.
>>
File: 1500685779585.jpg (908KB, 1275x870px) Image search: [Google]
1500685779585.jpg
908KB, 1275x870px
>>38573280
>normie
>narcissist
>cheater
>nonvirgin
>tripfag
The beta uprising needs to target Nick until he leaves our board.
>>
>>38573518
>Spoken like a try narcissist

Can you reread yourself, idiot?

And you might as well learn something: highlighting text and clicking the number automatically quotes. That's probably why Nick does it that way. Saves time. Learn to spell before you criticise others, asshat.
>>
>>38573595
Please.
I CHALLENGE you to force that fag away.
Don't disappoint, now.
>>
>>38573335
And who started namecalling first? I see the way you respond to other people and therefore you have lost my respect. Are you that fucking entitled that you think you can talk to people like that and still have them respect you? Madman was simply trying to help out anon because they are in similar situations. Then comes Mr. Narcissist calling him shit for no reason. I've been bullied for years and I'm not going to stand by and watch you treat others that way. Treat people the way you wish to be treated. You literally don't deserve respect until you give it.
>>
>>38573378
>Eh, that's fucking dumb,
AND HE DOES IT AGAIN HOLY SHIT FUCK THIS GUY
>>
>>38573561
>It was just a question.

I see, it wasn't related to your statement. Write it as a second paragraph next time, it'll help seeing they're separate ideas.

I disagree with "feminists" on their use of words. As soon as you try to change the definitions of words, instead of changing things in reality, something fucky is up. Trying to make the word "slut" anything but a negative word is stupid.

"Feminists" are literally making the new definition of the word to be "woman", and thus making every woman a slut, the very thing they were against originally.
>>
>>38573573

Jesus Christ, if your meds give you hallucinations, consider not counting on meds too much. The more things go, the less I believe in medication, for most disorders, not all.
>>
>>38573673

You want him off the board, yet you use Reddit spacing...
>>
File: 1500685521523.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500685521523.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>38573674
>Madman

MFW. I think people with dyslexia should not be allowed on this board. Degeneracy needs to fuck off and stay away.
>>
>>38569686
What is this? Free Help? Can i just ask some stuff?
>>
>>38573691
>AND HE DOES IT AGAIN HOLY SHIT FUCK THIS GUY

Does this guy really not understand the reference here... or... what?
>>
>>38573728
Okay, I'll do that.

It doesn't seem like you answered the question, but I agree with what's been said.
>>
>>38573805
Wait, now I'm confused.
Is this reddit spacing?

Because I thought this was reddit spacing

Either way, that doesn't mean I use that site, and at least some of it isn't complete cancer
>>
>>38569686
I feel like shit and I want to die.
>>
>>38573546
>he's just messing with me lol r-right? No way he forgot me or anything? We're still friends a-arnt we?

I think it's time for that painful time to move on. And if you can't that's fine, because I can't either.
>>
>>38573902

Anything you want. Share, ask, etc.

>>38573912
>It doesn't seem like you answered the question,

I figured there was more interesting to say. "Slut shaking" is a pleonasm to me, it's like saying, "asshole shaming." If you're an asshole and someone calls you one, then your shame is in the word already, provided it fits.

If someone calls a woman a slut, but she isn't, then there's no "shaming", there's only abuse. "Feminists" don't seem to care whether words are used accurately or not. It makes a huge difference.

I am not in favour of shaming anyone. If a woman sleeps around and is dishonest to the men she sleeps with, however, those men deserve to be told.

If you have specific "slut shaming" procedures to ask me about, I'll answer.
>>
>>38573913

Both are. Leddit spacing is intended to reduce the length of a line on the screen. Both achieve the same result. A blank line in between changes nothing.

I don't hate Reddit either, but that makes you more of a normie than most of us here.
>>
>>38573952
idk about that i've known him since i was 6 years old
>>
File: 1493566245278.jpg (123KB, 1138x972px) Image search: [Google]
1493566245278.jpg
123KB, 1138x972px
>>38573805
>reddit spacing meme
Sometimes it's easier to read this way and it's so normal on 4chan now it's not even funny anymore. Please tell me how Nick contributes to this board as a failed normie that pokes fun at the problems of our userbase, including autism, virginity, and failure with women? He has never suffered in his life. The little normiescum was even engaged. He cannot relate to us and he brings more problems than not. Please tell me how insulting others and their "social retardation" and screaming "NARCISSISTS!!" in response to everything is actually helpful. Protip: You can't.

I'm going to gather up as much trolls are I can from my beta uprising brothers until this wannabe psychologist fucks off my board. Just wait and see.
>>
>>38573869
>omg lol a typo hahahhaha xD
Grow up, faggot. Is that really all you've got?
>>
>>38569686
How can i get more hope and motivation. I feel like im floating along in life, wasting it. I used to have bad anxiety and it still comes up. Simple things like getting a new haircut worry me. The lack of motivation kills me. I want to go to the Gym, go out more but i just cant find any motivation to go do those things. Im more miserable when i am at home.
>>
File: 1492201064893.jpg (29KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1492201064893.jpg
29KB, 300x232px
>>38573931

Tell me why. : (

Describe some symptoms if you can, a list will do.
>>
>>38573546

He couldn't see who you were, it's been a whole year. It's normal.

He asked why you asked that because it makes no sense to him. Exactly as I told you: don't let your own projections get in the way.

YOU think he may be mad at you, in reality, it never crossed his mind.

He isn't messing with you, don't be paranoid.

Time to save your friend. Don't lose him by acting like a dick.
>>
File: 1500746295114.png (602KB, 694x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500746295114.png
602KB, 694x500px
To the newfags joining in for some help. The answer to all of your problems is that the people in your life are narcissists.
>>
>>38573959
A girl goes out and fucks around 10 guys in 2 weeks, is it okay to shame her?
>>
File: broken_confusion.jpg (88KB, 766x760px) Image search: [Google]
broken_confusion.jpg
88KB, 766x760px
>tfw have to go to pscyhiatrists, psychiatry and soon psychologist to get further (autism) bux aka NEET money

I have given up a long time ago. Now it's all about managing until death finds me.
>>
>>38574176
what a random question. why are you asking this?
>>
>>38574113
I don't know, I'm usually a pretty depressed guy but there are times for several days when it becomes really unbearable. I can't muster more than a resting bitch face, my head is fogged, I don't enjoy doing anything, I hate listening to people talk, music sounds cacophonous, i don't know. And I also hate myself because I know how much of a bitch I sound like but I also don't care that I sound like a bitch because I hate society's standards of how a respectable man should behave.
>>
File: 1500295290783.jpg (110KB, 774x782px) Image search: [Google]
1500295290783.jpg
110KB, 774x782px
I feel like a fag because I started listening to my 13 year old daughter's music playlist on our ps3, and I've been jamming out to her shitty girly songs for like 30 minutes now.

This stuff isn't as bad as I thought and she has some good stuff too
>>
>>38573952

Stop with the fucking toxic advice, can't you fucking read?

Holy shit... Are you trying to make others lose their friends because you don't have any yourself or something? Don't be a cunt, let anon keep his friend.
>>
>>38574236
What's on her playlist? Hannah Montana?
>>
>>38574015
Why do you think he's pulling the cold thing?
It's kinda funny, the friend that I had in mind I've also known since I was 6, always makes it seem like I'm bothering him and never contacts me first. I find it both amusing and sad how genuine childhood friendships were compared to now.
>>
>>38574264
No Hannah Montana.

stuff like icona pop, echosmith, john mayer, charli xcx. Typical 13 year old girl shit. Lol she even has party rock.
>>
>>38574022
>Please tell me how Nick contributes to this board as a failed normie that pokes fun at the problems of our userbase

He listens to our problems and discusses them. If you talk to him with respect, he respects you.

You guys keep trolling his ass week after week and you want him to treat you well?

> including autism, virginity, and failure with women? He has never suffered in his life.

You don't know him. Nick has suffered more than you know. I have never seen him refuse to answer questions. I won't speak for him but I know he has suffered with all the above. He's like a robot that became a human.

>The little normiescum was even engaged.

Even I know that relationships can be hell. You must not have paid attention when he spoke of that stuff. Old regulars know more about it. Nick used to speak of it a lot.

>and screaming "NARCISSISTS!!"

In all honesty, trolls have used the word more than he has in months.

>I'm going to gather up as much trolls are I can from my beta uprising brothers until this wannabe psychologist fucks off my board. Just wait and see.

I can't wait to see this, because I like drama.
>>
>>38574176
Shame her. She's a slut. Shoo, Stacy, Schoo!
>>
File: 1498185958432.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498185958432.gif
427KB, 978x478px
>>38574312
>she even has party rock
You raised a good kid
>>
>>38574095

Figure if you have depression, as it seems to be the case.

You might be feeling the effects of an unsolved problem, but the sort that is hiding in plain sight. Consider whether or not there are odd people in your family or relationships.
>>
File: 1493877722852.jpg (21KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493877722852.jpg
21KB, 221x246px
>>38574355
>odd people in your family or relationships.
we all know where he's going with this
>>
>>38573869
Seems like I'm a popular topic today. Feels weird.
>>
>>38574176
>A girl goes out and fucks around 10 guys in 2 weeks, is it okay to shame her?

If I am to answer personally: I wouldn't imagine that I'd be so worthless as to personally have anything to do with her, so I'm not going to go and insult her or anything. I'm not into sluts, but I also make a point that it's her life, not mine. If she fucks them but things are clear and nobody is lied to, I have no objections, only a personal preference, which doesn't matter to anyone other than myself. It's her life. As long as none of the guys imagine he's in a relationship with her, I cannot fault her.

To me, it depends on whether the guys know or not. If it's clear to them it's just sex, then it's fine by me. She doesn't get my instinctive respect, by far, but I can't fault her.

So I guess that's a no.
>>
>>38574151
So what now? i still havent replied to his
"Why?"
"Im not mad at you"
idk what to say and i probably look like an idiot
>>
File: 1490572886447.gif (1MB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490572886447.gif
1MB, 360x260px
>>38574323
>You guys keep trolling his ass week after week
Wasn't me. I liked Nick for awhile until I found out he's not that nice.
>I know he has suffered with all the above.
>nonvirgin
You must feel retarded.
>Even I know that relationships can be hell.
Another normie. Shocking.
>>
>>38574242
Id like anon to keep his friend too. The question is if his firend has and wants to keep him.
>>
>>38574223

Depression, derealisation, brainfog (same thing), etc.

Are these phases triggered by special events?
>>
I just don't want to exist anymore, I'm not enough of a man to face up to my dumb troubles, it's too damn hard, I've wasted too much time and opportunities and I can't stop thinking about them, and I keep wasting more time thinking about the time wasted and I keep getting myself guiltier by the second, it's and endless fucken cycle.
>>
>>38574236
>shitty girly songs for like 30 minutes now.

Don't worry. I tend to loop Carly Rae Jepsen sometimes. Not proud, but it is catchy as fuck.

Share some!
>>
>>38574355
well one of my parents is/was an alcoholic and mentally ill w/ ptsd, anxiety and depression. I dont think it effected me as much as some docs say. And im not really depressed anymore.
>>
>>38574486
I don't know usually a common theme is me wondering if I'm doing what I want to do with my life (studying computer science). Usually the answer is no but I have no idea what else I would do and the path I've chosen if I can stick with it would grant me good jobs that I would hate doing. Either way, this is how I've felt a lot of times in my life.
>>
>>38574312
>echosmith

Legit great band right there. I listen to their Cool Kids song without any hint of shame or anything. That band is all siblings, and Joy Division is their favourite band, so you know what's up.

https://youtu.be/UXTlczyWJ-Y
>>
Hi I am new to this thread. Seen it a hundred times here. Lets play give me some tests ?
>>
>>38573752
yeah, i don't trust meds either (that's why i don't really take them) yet i struggle with anxiety within my own room. I don't know any more what to do, how to cope with anxiety that's giving me bad chest pains
>>
>>38574330
>Shame her. She's a slut. Shoo, Stacy, Schoo!

The tism in that line is too much for me. My own vagina clammed shut, and I don't even have one.
>>
>>38574457

Just stop fucking worrying so much and ask how he is! Ask what's up, ask how his studies/job are going, etc.

That's what small talk is for: establishing that things are OK and that you care. Then ask if he wants to go out, watch a movie, play online, whatever. Just fucking do it and stop worrying, that shit is contagious.
>>
File: 1500295349611.jpg (116KB, 705x874px) Image search: [Google]
1500295349611.jpg
116KB, 705x874px
>>38574512
Here you go. Very normie, girl going through puberty soundtrack for your thread, Nick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ETixGeGQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsvKT8vsgF4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsIQbm9FkZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek1f0Sb7v70
>>
>>38574474
>I liked Nick for awhile until I found out he's not that nice.

I'd love to hear that story. Everyone knows Nick gets assmad sometimes, but I've never seen him be cruel.

>Another normie. Shocking.

You don't have to have one to know. I know people who were in relationships. Just read Reddit about relationships, getting cucked, all that. It's hell.
>>
>>38574619
Think back to when you could relate to that feel, and you'll remember you don't have a vagina and that shaming has its pros'
>>
>>38574495

The main thing for now is to stop guilt-tripping yourself. It's wrong and it won't help you, so drop it.

You have isses as real and as physical as broken limbs and wounds, never forget that. And they're worse. I'd rather have a broken leg for a while than any of the rest.

Choose a thing you enjoy and do it, right now.
>>
>>38574567

They are probably right. This stuff isn't always obvious. Most of the negative effects are had in infancy, stuff you wouldn't remember.

As a baby and infant, you'll absorb whatever your parents feel. The way they treat you can also hinder your mental growth. Not necessarily aggressive behaviour, but not being played with, being left alone for a long time, etc. Lots of things can effect you permanently. You see the result of that once you're adult usually.

In my experience, it starts right before you become a pubescent teen. Around 10 to 12.
>>
Hey guys here are my results. What do they mean?
>>
>>38574580

Existential crisis is often a type of anxiety, in fact. Things clear up when your conditions are happy: a partner, good friends, projects, activities, regular activities.

I'm sorry to say, but becoming a normie is literally the cure. It doesn't exonerate you from fighting demons from the past, though.
>>
>>38574596

If you click on the link in the OP, you'll get everything you need, but I'll save you some time:

https://www.depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/take-the-test.html
http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151123-how-dark-is-your-personality
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/do-i-have-ocd
https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/borderline.htm
http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/stpd/stypal.php
https://pcsearle.com/screening/screen_des.html
http://aspergerstest.net/aq-test/
http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/
https://psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
http://www.educateautism.com/infographics/sally-anne-test.html
https://www.psychologytoday.com/tests/health/mental-health-assessment
>>
>>38574676

Listening to these, the second one is based. This isn't bad at all. I like it.
>>
>>38574676

Not a huge Mayer fan, but Charli XCX is good. She moves like a histrionic nympho on stage, but her music is good. I can listen to her unironically.
>>
>>38574656
asked him to hang out but the message didnt send through to his phone, he probably went to sleep but now im worrying that he might've blocked me kek
anyways i'll like to talk to you about other stuff so i'll probably tripfag next time
>>
>>38574712

Shaming, whatever it really is, makes YOU look like a moron and/or cunt. Don't do it if you love yourself.

>>38575162

Why would he block you for that?
>>
File: 133610024869.png (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
133610024869.png
31KB, 400x400px
I don't understand this thread.

I did one of those psych evaluations that the kids love so much and my results were so tragic the website thought I was bullshitting.

Am I going to be okay?
>>
>>38575264

What test did you do?
>>
>>38575303
It was a while ago but it was one that graded you on personality types like "Depressive" and "Anxious" and "Narcissistic" and stuff like that.
>>
File: Test.jpg (229KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Test.jpg
229KB, 1360x768px
>>38574975
Thanks for the links.
I made the borderline one, don't think I am really that high irl. Which one should I do next?
>>
>>38575346

The dark triad one.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php
>>
>>38575361

Dark triad. Do that one.
>>
>>38574842
I don't think that would solve anything. It's not any demons I'm fighting. It's just a spontaneous feeling and complex chemical reactions in my brain. I don't think anything can solve it except prescription drugs.
>>
>>38575441

I used to believe the same exact thing, that's why I'm telling you. There are no spontaneous feelings in your brain, nothing happens for no reason, but you may not see the cause yet. Hidden in plain sight.

Refrain from the meds solution, it often makes things worse.

You wouldn't feel this way unless something was wrong. Focus on that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (30KB, 687x591px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30KB, 687x591px
>>38575366
Better result this time
>>
File: testt.png (142KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
testt.png
142KB, 1360x768px
>>38575381
I don't think this test is accurate. Just because I don't feel sad for losers doesn't make psychopathic.
>>
>>38575613

It is accurate. If you did this honestly, you're utterly fucked. You have left humanity behind, my friend. You're like a machine now.
>>
>>38575613

Those fucking psychopathic tabs, kek. Nicely done if on purpose. If not, you're fucked, really.
>>
>>38575655
>>38575700
I don't really think I am any different, only like machine like you said. Not fucked at all. I am just more logical than most people.
>>
File: 1489798669661.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489798669661.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>38574842
>becoming a normie is literally the cure
>>
>>38574222
Did you follow our posts?
>>
>>38575361
>those tabs
I'm genuinely curious to know more.
>>
>>38575854
What do you want to know then?
>>
>>38574454
Okay, then if a girl does the same, but she leads the guys on to fuck with them.
>>
Is it wrong if I'm holding back tears for almost the entirety of Forrest Gump? Sure some parts are sad, but the entire movie just felt really sad.
>>
>>38575778

The problem with you is you are only "logical", but without many parts of the equation. You have zero empathy according to your answers. It's not just a matter of logic, it's an inability for you to feel what you should feel and as a result, an inability to know what others feel. This makes you handicapped in many ways. You don't actually know what others think and feel, this makes you unable to trust. You doubt everyone else.

You're not more logical, you are just blind to what others see and take into consideration. You can only think of others as "emotional" or "sensitive", but they're not the problem.

You are fucked. I can say with 100% certainty that your past isn't glorious.
>>
>>38575876
What was the chubby woman standing on and what are foot traps?
>>
>>38575904
>, but she leads the guys on to fuck with them.

To fuck with them or fuck them?

What`?
>>
>>38575916

Much of it is sad because he's retarded and isolated from everyone else, something robots here can relate to.
>>
>>38575924
Yeah I don't have zero empathy. I would feel bad if my mother and father died, because nobody would bring me stuff to eat and help out. I am just as able of empathy as normal people, but logically. What is the point of feeling bad about somebody's death? My uncle died of brain cancer and I laughed at his grave, while everybody cried. It was funny to me how everybody was sad when something good has happened- he was free of this shit life dying years on his chair. How does that make me fucked up?
>>
I recently got diagnosed with BPD (I also have depression). It took 5-6 years of misdiagnosis and a suicide attempt to get there. I feel oddly relieved finally knowing why I am the way I am.

However, it's painful. I feel like this disorder is inevitably going to ruin my life and be the cause of my death.

The only motivation I've had in life these past few years is getting through university, I love my degree but my mental health is making it more and more likely that I wont graduate (I've lost all motivation, I have no energy mentally or physically, I can't focus on studying for more than 10 minutes). If that happens then I'm almost certain that I will kill myself.

I feel like I have no control over this.
>>
>>38575982
I guess this is also why I'm sad watching The Accountant. I just can't help but continually ask myself if I'm like them.
>>
>>38575963
Fuck with them.
>>
>>38576072
>Yeah I don't have zero empathy. I would feel bad if my mother and father died, because nobody would bring me stuff to eat and help out.

Saying something like this proves you have zero empathy. Normal people wouldn't be sad for those reasons. To see that you think such reasons are empathic, when they're all about you, no further proof is required. You're a heartless, soulless machine.

>I am just as able of empathy as normal people, but logically

Empathy is about feeling what someone would feel if they were them. It is logical, but it requires having access to your own emotions to imagine those of others. You are unable to do that.

>What is the point of feeling bad about somebody's death?

Normal people don't have a choice, that's the point. If we could choose, we'd choose to feel OK all the time. You live life on easy mode, my friend.

>>38576072
>My uncle died of brain cancer and I laughed at his grave, while everybody cried.

Then don't say you're normal. You're mentally handicapped. Emotional maturity is baby level.

You're terminally fucked.
>>
>>38575945
She stands up, not on
http://www.bestgore.com/murder/chubby-woman-stand-up-man-kill-people-street-hatchet-china/
>>
File: 51octccUKbL.jpg (49KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
51octccUKbL.jpg
49KB, 395x500px
>>38576098
>It took 5-6 years of misdiagnosis

Not surprised. Professionals, I don't trust much for this sort of thing. I don't know how they fuck up so badly. Mystery to me.

>>38576098
>I feel like this disorder is inevitably going to ruin my life and be the cause of my death.

Have you read about it?

I can help you. I have lived with someone who had this disorder. Literally 5 years of daily experience with it. I have learned things you can't learn from a book. I have also learned from books, but you get my point.
>>
>>38576142

How does she fuck with them? Explain!
>>
>>38576155
>Then don't say you're normal.

I am not normal, but I am not fucked up either. I feel very happy with myself.
What would you suggest I do then? Or you can only insult people and calling them fucked up without suggesting how to imprpove? If so you are worse than me.
>>
>>38576262
>I am not normal, but I am not fucked up either. I feel very happy with myself.

The worst people are happy with themselves, that's why they're the worst.

>>38576262
>What would you suggest I do then? Or you can only insult people and calling them fucked up without suggesting how to imprpove? If so you are worse than me.

I'm not getting the impression that you want to change. You haven't confirmed that your past was not ideal, either.
>>
>>38576299
Yes sure I don't really need to change, but everybody can Improve. You can help out.
>>
>>38576333

So what is it you want?

And why won't you tell me about your past? Is it that bad?
>>
>>38576072
I like you anon. I took one of those tests and apparently I am very empathetic and I find that it brings me trouble in my life. I always care about people more than they care about me. I'm always getting hurt. I'm trying to mentally train myself to become more apathetic and think like you so that I can stop giving a fuck about things. It's the source of my depression. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>38576352
My past is great. What do you want to know about it? I never saw you askind me about it. That is why I didn't tell you about it.

I would like to understand what do normal people want and need. You would help me out if you tell me about yourself. Things that get you emotional in any way?
>>
>>38576399

Apart from injuring your brain physically, you'll never make it.

It sounds to me that the trouble isn't feeling for others as much as not being bitched by other people, which means your personal boundaries are weak and you act like a puss.

Instead of admiring psychopaths, which you'll never be, you'd better learn to protect and respect yourself correctly.

You don't want to be a psychopath. Their lives are boring and dull. Nothing moves them. They're deaf to the music of life and generally uninteresting people.
>>
>>38576242
I try to read but a lot of online resources seem to demonise the disorder and most just suggest therapy. I will be starting therapy but the waiting lists are so long..

I lived with my mother who I suspect also had BPD but she didn't exactly have healthy coping mechanisms or any control over it. What about the person you lived with? Did they cope well, were they able to live a normal life?
>>
>>38576399
I am happy I can help somebody become more logical. I really believe I would be depressed and sad if I was emotional. Not having to worry about all these feelings everybody complains about like >tfw no gf. So quiet and relaxing..
>>
File: Dark Triad Nick Results.png (36KB, 679x568px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Triad Nick Results.png
36KB, 679x568px
>>38576431
>What do you want to know about it? I

I doubt that your parents were idea.

>>38576431
>I never saw you askind me about it. That is why I didn't tell you about it.

I mentioned it several times, remarking upon the fact that you weren't confirming my suppositions.

>>38576431
>I would like to understand what do normal people want and need. You would help me out if you tell me about yourself. Things that get you emotional in any way?

Sure, most things get an emotional response. Hurting others by accident, loving someone you can't be with, or someone who is gone. Fear of incoming death, etc.

There's a whole world of feels out there, of various sorts. Ask anything you want.
>>
>>38576493
>Did they cope well, were they able to live a normal life?

I helped a lot. She was able to pass as normal most of the time. It was only in private that she became different. I think she's very capable, yes. She had difficulties but was able to overcome them.

Don't despair, read the book I suggested. It's intended for people who have BPD and their loved ones.
>>
>>38576502
>I am happy I can help somebody become more logical.

That is not what this is about. It's a false dichotomy to oppose logic and feelings. If you can't understand feelings, your logic will always be missing an element to work with.

You'll never be able to act logically because you're blind to what others feel and what you should yourself feel. It's not a question of whether we're better off without feelings, it's just that your "logic" is the same type as someone who feels no physical pain and doesn't understand why others feel pain when you cut them.

It makes you sound retarded, not more logical.

>>38576502
>I really believe I would be depressed and sad if I was emotional.

And this is exactly why you aren't emotional. It's a coping mechanism developed against a hostile environment in 100% of the cases I have met, which is why I don't believe your childhood was great as you say.
>>
Do I seem needy in these threads?
>>
>>38576528
My parents are normal. I had a normal childhood, but I didn't really like to hang out with people alot.
Only differences I can think of is that I was a bully and I liked torturing animals. Not really anything unhappy. And you mentioning that life is boring in >>38576480
... not really.
>Get bored in school > bully losers
>Get bored at my grandparents house > cut up chickens.
>Get bored while in my car > drive fast af.
> Get bored at home > put on some badass music and lift like a madman.

It is awesome.
>>
>>38576253
She's just trying to hurt them on an emotional and mental level.
>>
>>38576567
I'm glad that you were able to help her in some way.

My boyfriend is not very supportive and lacks understanding. I'm considering ending the relationship for both of our sakes.

I'll read the book and search for other literature online, thanks for the recc.
>>
>>38576480
>You don't want to be a psychopath. Their lives are boring and dull. Nothing moves them. They're deaf to the music of life and generally uninteresting people.
If you think about it, they always win because it's so easy for them to not give a fuck about other people and move forward in life. 1 in 5 CEOs are psychopaths. The only way to survive without being held back with bullshit emotions is to get rid of them entirely. The majority of problems concerning humanity directly relates to their emotions.
>muh gf broke up with me waaaah
>muh friend died noooo
>im so lonely waaaahhh
Shut the fuck up. Depressed and anxious people are too emotional. A lot of people have been able to overcome this disease simply by not giving a fuck and mastering the art of apathy. I personally believe therapy and medication is complete bullshit and yet another way the jews try to suck the shekels out of you. All you need is some apathy. I love psychopaths and I wish I was one.
>>
>>38576657

Not at all, but you do sound like you're ashamed of asking for anything. Don't be ashamed. I'm here for you, on purpose, by will.

>>38576670
>My parents are normal. I had a normal childhood,

I thought the same and then realised it wasn't. You know what's normal by comparing, I don't think you compared anything.

>boredom

It is awesome? You're bored all the fucking time, and the only way to escape that torture is to hurt others and risk their lives and yours.

How logical of you, eh? Check that logic out: "I am bored, therefore I will drive fast and I don't care if others' lives are ended because of my boredom."

I'm not even sure you're not just trolling.

Did you parents ever hit you?

Did they play with you?

Were you ever molested by anyone?
>>
>>38576614
>And this is exactly why you aren't emotional. It's a coping mechanism developed against a hostile environment in 100% of the cases I have met, which is why I don't believe your childhood was great as you say.

Then why did you ask if you are just going to disregard me and come up with your own ideas?
>>
>>38576675
>She's just trying to hurt them on an emotional and mental level.

The question is HOW, for fuck's sake.

>>38576680

Make him read the book too. If he's with you he probably has problems of his own.
>>
File: animde_irl.png (143KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
animde_irl.png
143KB, 498x383px
>>38569686

>constantly think "what if I'm gay?"

>constantly checking YouTube and Reddit for new media to consume

>grind teeth, rub holes in the top of my foot, pick at skin

>constantly over thinking everything

>when I find something new, I absorb everything related, until there's nothing left
example: I watched all of farscape in 4 days, read every wiki article, looked at every map. Now there's nothing left

>ex left me because I was too obsessive
>still obsess about her after 2 years
>she wants to re-enter my life, because she hasn't had a close friend beside her new bf since me
>text her everyday, but she's vague and distant
>breakdown and tell her how much I love her
>her tone changes
>she says we should meet for coffee
>need to schedule around her work
>a week later, still waiting, trying to keep myself from texting her

Hold me :(
>>
File: darktest.png (30KB, 599x503px) Image search: [Google]
darktest.png
30KB, 599x503px
>>38576614
>If you can't understand feelings, your logic will always be missing an element to work with.
Emotions lead people to make stupid decisions though. Pic related is my results on the test. I wish I scored as high as logical anon.
>>
>>38576726
>they always win because it's so easy for them to not give a fuck about other people and move forward in life.

Imagine being a literal robot: you're aware but can't feel anything because no skin. Psychos enjoy life as much as such a robot would enjoy an orgy. They feel nothing, they're bored.

>The majority of problems concerning humanity directly relates to their emotions.

No, the majority of humanity's problems has to do with assholes who hurt others because they didn't have the balls to face their emotions and thus became psychos, narcs, borderliners, etc. Repressing emotions is where serious problems begin.

It's how abuse goes on and on and is passed on from a generation to the next.

>>38576726
>Shut the fuck up. Depressed and anxious people are too emotional.

They're people who react normally to a shitty situation. Pain is an alarm, just like depression. It tells you something is wrong.

If you weren't a pussy, you'd seek to solve the actual problems instead of trying to "solve" the alarm.

I'm done with you.

>>38576726
>I love psychopaths and I wish I was one.

Get fucked. Do you like my uncaring tone now? Spoken like a true psycho.
>>
>>38576743
>It is awesome? You're bored all the fucking time, and the only way to escape that torture is to hurt others and risk their lives and yours.

Yeah so?
>How logical of you, eh? Check that logic out: "I am bored, therefore I will drive fast and I don't care if others' lives are ended because of my boredom."

Why do you repeat what I said?
>I'm not even sure you're not just trolling.

k.
>Did you parents ever hit you?

No. Maybe a little slap here and there when I did something really bad, but I never really felt threatened or offended or even stressed.
>Did they play with you?

Yes
>Were you ever molested by anyone?

No, but I made a classmate in kindergarden suck my penis ahhahahaha.
>>
>>38576753
>Then why did you ask if you are just going to disregard me and come up with your own ideas?

You think that's my own idea? Kek.

I asked because it's important to go by your word and not my assumptions. You might easily think your life was normal and be wrong at the same time. It's what I see all the time, it's also what I experienced.

Usually, it doesn't take long to see really fucked up things.

Tell us some parental quirks you can remember.
>>
>>38576743
>but you do sound like you're ashamed of asking for anything
You're right, I am ashamed of asking for anything. If I ask for something it just means I'm too weak to do it myself. Thanks for being here Nick.

I would go on about one issue or another, but it's more or less the same shit I've talked about before and I don't want to just repeat myself in every thread.
>>
>>38576791

Are you attracted to men?

Have you ever considered you might have OCD?

Are your parents fucked?
>>
>>38576766
>If he's with you he probably has problems of his own.

Haha.

I'll pass, I'd rather just end it than try to convince him to actually educate himself. Maybe isolation is the best method. I'd hate to end up hurting someone I love because of my illness.
>>
>>38576853
>Do you like my uncaring tone now? Spoken like a true psycho.
Yeah Nick you should do that more often and not spoon feed these pussies what they want to hear. It suits ya
>>
>>38576817
>Emotions lead people to make stupid decisions though.

Not the point, the point is that if you don't understand people and their emotions, you will not think logically, because you will be unable to predict what someone will feel.

>>38576817
>I wish I scored as high as logical anon.

Ah, it's you, just get fucked and never come back.
>>
File: 2017-07-24_00-14-10.png (130KB, 922x1459px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-24_00-14-10.png
130KB, 922x1459px
>>38574975
i answered a few of those
>>
>>38576879
I understand where you are coming from wtht he fucked up parents thing. Can you explain what quirks mean? Yeah I can google it, but more specific to the current situation. English isn't my first language.
>>
>>38576871
>No, but I made a classmate in kindergarden suck my penis ahhahahaha.

I drop you on account of you most likely being a troll.

Time is of the essence and I have none to lose right now.

Discarded.

You won't feel bad, so I don't care either.
>>
>>38576766
Nevermind Nick.
>>
>>38576897
>If I ask for something it just means I'm too weak to do it myself.

Think again. Dentists, mechanics, teachers, etc. In therapy, the most important skill the therapist has is that he isn't you, and can offer another point of view. You deserve to ask anything you want. Take up space and be proud. You are a human being, you're more special than the sun, literally.

Do repeat your issues.
>>
>>38576909

It is possible to heal. My fiancee was fairly OK at some point. Things were looking up.
>>
>>38576904
I'm not attracted to men irl, but I fap to gay porn. It's erotic, but I've never looked at a dude and popped a boner.
But it's the inner turmoil of, maybe I am gay, maybe I'm lying to myself, maybe I just haven't found the right person yet

But I know I found the one. It's her. Ever since I laid eyes on her 9 years ago, she's been on my mind literally 9/10s of every day

I'm taking Paxil for depression, and when I read that it can treat ocd, I started doing research on it.. Obsessively.. My parents tell me that my obsessions can get out of control, where its the only thing Ill talk about.

My parents would love it if I got a job and gtfo, but it's so difficult to even leave my damn room, and constantly looking for reassurance that I'm doing my job right has gotten me fired in the past
>>
>>38576930
>Ah, it's you, just get fucked and never come back.
This is literally the first time I took this test. Tf you talking about dude?
>getting hostile over my opinion
I don't get why it makes you so offended I admire these people. I feel that we can learn a lot from them and caring less about shit does give pleasing results. You're weird man.
>>
>>38576941

Depressed and low on empathy. These two seem to be the most common around here.

On the bright side, not a narc by far, and not scheming. That's good.
>>
>>38576957
Just for your information I wasn't trolling. And you are discarded also, mr reddit spacing. You are really useless anyways. You aren't really a helper as you claim. You are just insulting everybody and calling them retarded, when clearly you aren't the smartest yourself there. Anyways I hope everybody you ever loved gets cancer and dies.This world doesn't need you. You don't care about anybody, but yourself and your precious time.
>>
>>38576951

Name things your parents did that may not be usual.

>>38576982

Just explain your shit, for fuck's sake. You say she fucks WITH them, but does she fuck them at all? If so, do they care? Are they fuck boys? I need some modicum of context.
>>
>>38577008

You may be a 2 on Kinsey or something: homo attraction but you wouldn't actually fuck a man. That's normal and all right, don't worry.

Here is a series of videos that the other two OCD anons of this thread watch:

https://youtu.be/pJp9vlp84Wk

Try this.

Come back often, Coats and Meta also have OCD. Coats has the worst OCD I have ever seen. His OCD sends him on months-long quests to read books he hates and play games he hates.

You aren't alone.
>>
>>38577021
>I don't get why it makes you so offended I admire these people.

Then you are much more like them than you think. Congrats, I suppose.
>>
>>38577061
This. Tf is this guy a joke or something? If someone says some shit he doesn't like he starts insulting you instead of actually trying to help as he claims. Sorry we can't all be emotional faggots like you and yeah some of us are psychopathic who the fuck cares? If you really wanted to help you would shut the fuck up with your judgements and get on with it. What a waste of time fuck you bitch
>>
File: 1500473982813.jpg (155KB, 556x801px) Image search: [Google]
1500473982813.jpg
155KB, 556x801px
>>38577067
>Name things your parents did that may not be usual.

Didn't you tell me to fuck off just a second ago? The fuck is wrong with you boy. And you have the audacity to call everybody here retarded and stupid?
>>
>>38577158
Okay Mr. Smart mouth can you explain why you are offended tho? Since you're so normal I don't understand you and I actually want to
>>
>>38577067
It's a slut that leads guys on only to hurt them by getting with other guys. She has sex with all of them. There are boys and girls. She chooses these people specifically, because they want a relationship with her.
>>
>>38577161
i swear he has some mental issues he doesn't know about probably borderline or bipolar who knows
>>
>>38577061
>mr reddit spacing.

Gave yourself away, there.

At least you guys are making an effort. I'm not impressed but I recognised the effort you put in. Too bad you're still not transparent to me.

>>38577159

Same to you. You're the same dumb troll who never places a period at the end of his final sentence. It's fucking stupid how obvious you get. I've ignored your other attempts because of that single thing.

Enjoy being ignored again.

Funny how unemotional psychos suddenly turn into bleeding heart bitches who whine like kids.

Kek be praised.
>>
>>38577191
Don't bother. This guy is a huge troll, just getting off on insulting everybody and trolling with his "help". Time waster.
>>
>>38577192

What's the question again? I still wouldn't "shame" her, however that's done, but I wouldn't advise others to get with her.
>>
>>38577247
The question is why are you still here, redditor?
>>
File: 1492042281918.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1492042281918.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>38577221
>You're the same dumb troll who never places a period at the end of his final sentence.
>one person in the entire world does that
This is actually my first time writing to you as I usually lurk because it's entertaining. This board is browsed by hundreds of people..how does it feel to be so stupid and illogical?
>Enjoy being ignored again.
Like I give a fuck if your faggotass ignores me
>>
>>38577309
Why don't you troll /soc/
They're much more susceptible to it, you know
>>
File: 1499317560670.png (72KB, 796x590px) Image search: [Google]
1499317560670.png
72KB, 796x590px
>>38577333
I swear this cunt is sick on a whole another level.
>>
>>38577309
>>38577333

Lurker here. I fucking love it when you guys get BTFO by Nick, whether it's from his sick ass burns or just when he blows your cover.

These threads are entertaining. Phoneposting. Please never stop making these threads. I'm pissing myself over here.
>>
>>38577228
You're right. I'm a huge faggot and I don't know shit or care about anyone.
>>
>>38577377
>on a whole another level.

Oh fuck yes, this is comedy gold

>on a whole another level

Moar, please.
>>
>>38577396
Atleast clean the piss afterwards limpcock.
>>
>>38577401

The font of your "trip" will give you away. You've already tried that.
>>
>>38576986
>Think again. Dentists, mechanics, teachers, etc.
Now I see a difference between those things and therapy. Dentists and mechanics help improve physical aspects of things, while teachers help to teach new skills to enable me to do shit. Everyone needs these things at some point in their life. I feel as if I'm fundamentally flawed as opposed to just inexperienced when thinking about needing therapy.

I feel as if there is a thick blanket weighing me down all over today, physically and emotionally. Although people seem to like me, I know I'll be alone since I can't open up to anyone. I mentioned the movie The Accountant earlier, and that one scene where he leaves the girl and leaves behind a note saying she deserves more hurts so much because I know I'll probably do something similar if I ever actually have a relationship. I just don't see myself being happy because I know I'll find a way to fuck it up or avoid it. At this point I'm just rambling.
>>
>>38577401

Are you that retarded that you can't put !! in front of the trip as in Nick's actual tripcode?

Are you blind or just stupid?
>>
>>38577396
>blows your cover
>when it's my first time
You fuckers are dumb as shit. No wonder why you're all obsessed with mental shit. You bitches got issues.
>>
>>38577401
Oh shit I am going to use this too hahahha
>>
I want to have a three-way with my little sister and my big sister
>>
>>38577437
>I feel as if I'm fundamentally flawed as opposed to just inexperienced when thinking about needing therapy.

Most people would benefit from therapy. Those who wouldn't are generally the ones who are too fucked to imagine flaws in them.

It's good to let it out, Charlie, you need to talk and you need to be listened to. Like most people, you just have a lot to catch up on. Let yourself go and dump it all.
>>
>>38577409
What was so funny about it, limpwrist?
>>
>>38577458

Counter-trolli has never been this fun. You're still trying to convince anyone? LMAO.
>>
>>38577396
>when you guys get BTFO by Nick
Literally when has that ever happened??
>>
>>38577459
>>38577497

Just pointing out the troll, who apparently cannot use exclamation marks.
>>
File: 1493598868407.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1493598868407.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
>>38577396
>sick ass burns
>all he said was that im ignored and to get fucked
Gee anon you're entirely right, he sure told me off! Wew! What a burn! Someone call the fire department. How will I ever recover??
>>
>>38577497
Oh yeah? Well you're a limpankle
>>
>>38577516
Nickole can be savage as fuck, when she isn't getting her ass pounded by alpha penis.
>>
>>38577542
>>38577540
Oh my fucking god this thread is fucking gold
>>
>one chance at life
>born attractive enough to get decent women
>unironically have no self esteem, extremely self critical, no real connections with any people and quiet and shy

who /failure/ here
>>
>>38577540
>Someone call the fire department.

lmao, please more tardy comebacks, I can't get enough of this shit.
>>
>>38577542

Another impersonation.

Guys, I'm off for tonight. I'll leave you with the trolls.

Don't fall for impersonations: there are exclamation marks to my trip, and the font isn't the same as with my name.

You can tell if you compare.

Good night people.
>>
>>38577588
b-but your comeback is bad.
Are you going to cry about it now faggot?
>>
File: 1493564572484.jpg (146KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1493564572484.jpg
146KB, 1000x1414px
>>38577549
Yes master please pound me with your alpha dick. Teach me how to be a good bitch!
>>
>>38569686 I just wanted to tell you all to have a nice day whatever that may entail, and if you are going through some hardships maybe knowing someone somewhere in the world is thinking about you and wanting you to do well can help.
>>
>>38577628
>b-but your comeback is bad.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is honestly the worst comeback I have ever heard or read. You guys are amazing.
>>
>>38577621
Nick runs off into the safety of his bathroom to cry after somebody disagrees with him, yet again. What a surprise.
>>
>>38577621
In short: he's off to masterbate as he fantasizes taking almighty alpha cock. see what a closetfag he is? As soon as his master comes he gets so hard he leaves
>>
>>38577485
>It's good to let it out
I think part of my shit is that I used to be the guy who never needed help before I started taking classes for my bachelors degree. I was always the one who knew their shit and helped others, never needing anything in return. Then suddenly I was in a class with older people who knew their shit much better than me, and I lost my place in the hierarchy. I'm not saying I was a normie, I've pretty much always been a cyborg, but I used to matter.

>Let yourself go and dump it all.
There are some issues I have that I'd rather not get into, at least not with my name attached. I don't think I could ever talk about those issues with you guys.
>>
File: is_there_any_potenti.png (206KB, 460x324px) Image search: [Google]
is_there_any_potenti.png
206KB, 460x324px
>>38577630
Thanks pal (:
It really does help a lot
>>
>>38577652
I see your eyes are full of water, anon. Are you about to call mommy about it ?
>>
>>38577657

It's almost 1 a.m. for him, in case you didn't know.
I wonder how long you guys will last without him. Do you organise raids on his thread now? Is this part of the war declaration thing? And if so, do you really think Nick is worse than the homos and traps and cuck threads?
>>
Okay, leave without responding to me. That's great.
>>
>>38577686
Nickole is way worse and needs to be removed from this board yes.
>>
>>38577685
>I see your eyes are full of water, anon. Are you about to call mommy about it ?

It's tears of laughter.
>>
File: 1495790258008.jpg (77KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495790258008.jpg
77KB, 682x1024px
>>38577652
i finally became a trap
>>
>>38577664
>anonymous Cantonese doorknob enthusiast image board
>afraid to clean out your closet because of spoopy skeletons
>>
>>38577689

You can always write an e-mail. He will respond to you as soon as he opens his e-mails tomorrow. I've tried and he responded.

His address must be in the thread somewhere, just ctrl f "@".
>>
>>38577664
>I'm not saying I was a normie
>probably a non virgin
Why do normies try so hard to fit in
>>
>>38577689
>tfw you discover Nick doesn't actually care about helping anybody.
Welcome to r9k friend.
>>
File: 1500731881619.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1500731881619.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>38577707

How is he worse? At least this thread is full of robots discussing robotic issues.
>>
>>38577686
Are you LO? Because you defend Nick quite a lot it's weird. Either that or you're a faggot in love with him
>>
>>38577689
He doesn't care. Sorry you were fooled by his narcissism.
>>
>>38577760

If he didn't care, he wouldn't spend 10 hours doing this thread every day. The archives he posted show that much.

Seriously, tho, what did he do to you to make you so obsessed?
>>
>>38577686
but nick is a homo
>>
>>38577765
Yeah full of robots who are trying to get help. Instead this egocentric faggot only insults everybody and calls their parents narcissists. You are clearly new here so I can't get mad. Thanks for that picture too.
>>
>>38577788

I normally only lurk and read, but you trolls are just something else... I'm not really defending him beyond stating mere facts.

And if I were LO I wouldn't say it anyway. Not to you trolls. Obviously.
>>
>>38577804
He doesn't spent this much time to help, but to troll if you stay for 1 thread or read this one....
>>
>>38577812

Ah, Nick is no homo. He had two relationships at the same time, with women. That's a weird kind of homo right there. Nick is a piece of shit cheater, but not a homo.
>>
>>38577856
I am actually really gay tho.
>>
>>38577804
He doesn't actually do anything. When someone says anything he doesn't like he instantly insults them. ITT he literally called someone socially retarded for no genuine reason. He's a useless faggot stop sucking his cock
>>
>>38577820
>calls their parents narcissists.

I see you say this all the time, but I've never actually seen him say it. Do you even read the threads you troll or what?

Welcome for the picture.

I'm all for trolling, it's fun, but I only enjoy it when I have a reason to do it. If you explain why Nickole the bottombitch deserve heat, I'll join forces.
>>
>>38577850
>He doesn't spent this much time to help,

I've read this entire thread. He tries to help a lot. Won't lie.
>>
>>38577897
>I've never actually seen him say it.
Then you can rightfully shut the fuck up because you don't actually know what's going on and your opinion is irrelevant. Check the archives you retard
>>
>>38577889

You don't fool anyone with this, but I have to ask, because I've never tried tripping: do you really forget the !! or is it impossible to have them in the name?
>>
>>38577717
>spoopy skeletons
It's not so much spoopy skeletons, more that I'm paranoid and don't want to take the chance that someone I know irl figures out who I am from my posts.

>>38577756
I am a kissless virgin, and for the most part I'm okay with that.
>>
>>38577892
>ITT he literally called someone socially retarded for no genuine reason.

>[citation needed]
>>
>>38577892
>ITT he literally called someone socially retarded for no genuine reason.

Off the top of my head, he called Medman a social retard because, amongst other things, Medman laughed hysterically at the news that someone had cancer. That's pretty fucking socially retarded if you ask me.
>>
>>38577923
>Then you can rightfully shut the fuck up because you don't actually know what's going on and your opinion is irrelevant. Check the archives you retard

Man, I lurk this thread every day. I read the archives when I miss one. I dare you to find Nick calling someone's parents narcissists as callously as you say within the past 20 threads.

I'll give you a bitcoin if you can find it.
>>
>>38577689

Did you send him an e-mail, then?
>>
File: shower.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>>38577897
Everytime he tries to "help" actually insults everybody everytime and calls them social retards and fucked up. Tries to convince them that their childhood was a failure even if they don't feel like it was. here is example >>38576155 Look how he suggest that the person s fucked up constantly. He may talk to somebody normally for the first few responses and he just goes apeshit from nothing. See for yourself. He is a cancer that needs to be removed from this board for the sake of all the weaker and dumber robots that will actually take the bait and feel bad about themselves.
>>
>>38577951
>socially retarded
That's more like a psychopathic tendency. I find that Nick appears to be immature and have anger issues as he's very easy to pick an internet fight with trolls. He appears to have no patience and uses any possible situation to lash out on other people. I don't think it's appropriate for him to be giving help to individuals with psychological issues until he recovers from his own problems first. For the main reason being that these people are more sensitive to such insults and might take it literally. If he truly wants to be a psychologist he needs to work on this. He will fail tremendously if he dares to call his patients socially retarded or anything similar.
>>
>>38577976
>Man, I lurk this thread every day
Man, can you guys smell that? It's all the shit coming out of this guy's mouth.
>>
>>38577951
Huh. I think I know who you are. Friend. No way anyone else would know that.
>>
>>38578061
I agree completely.
>>38577951
I thought It was about helping. What is the point to insult somebody and offer 0 help even if the person is retarded?
>>
>>38578025
>Everytime he tries to "help" actually insults everybody everytime

Aren't you exaggerating a little? I love when he spergs out and rages, usually at Dan or Winter Coat, but to say he does it to everyone every time is silly.

>Tries to convince them that their childhood was a failure even if they don't feel like it was.

He explained, and proved, that most abused people feel like what they lived was normal. The example you showed was you trolling, so that's not worth much, now is it? I know it's trolling because it's obvious and because that guy completely stopped posting.

>>38578025
>and he just goes apeshit from nothing.

You're the guy who posts traps in this thread, right? Isn't the war declaration against homos and traps and their enablers? Or am I missing something?

I saw you the other night, you were being pretty gay about Nick...
>>
>>38578025
I really want this faggot out of my board. Robots come here for help then they have this angry dude insulting them and what not. I'm all for someone else making these threads but god no, not Nick. Hopefully someone else tries to make these threads so we can see Nick is not appropriate for it and they will actually help.
>>
Also am I the only one who doesn't get why people seem to dislike nick? Sure he may not be the best, maybe a little quick to insult, and irl 1 on 1 therapy would probably be more helpful, but at least he tries to help. Nobody is saying he is perfect, but I'm thankful he chooses to subject himself to this every day to try and help. I don't think my problems are all that bad or complicated, but Nick has never been anything but nice to me. We really don't deserve him.
>>
I can verify LO's not posting because she's busy giving me the anal succ right now
>>
>>38578061
>as he's very easy to pick an internet fight with trolls.

He seems to have learned, as he mostly ignores you now and even leaves when you're around.
>>38578061
>I don't think it's appropriate for him to be giving help to individuals with psychological issues until he recovers from his own problems first. For the main reason being that these people are more sensitive to such insults and might take it literally.

Wait, you are telling me that people with issues shouldn't be insulted because they are more sensitive to it... and then you insult Nick, while knowing he has issues? At least Nick tries to help. How can you say something so nonsensical without feeling like a hypocrite? Real curious.
>>
>>38578114
>being this delusional
Topkek, I think this is Nick. He sounds just like him. P A T H E T I C
>>
>>38578114
Never posted traps.
Yeah acted gay to make him uncomfortable and feel bad, but I was surprised when he actually liked it.
>>
>>38578077

Is that supposed to mean you know that you won't find what I dared you to find?
>>
>>38578161
is she still tight after spending 5 years with him?
>>
>>38578165
Yeah probably nickole. That is his coping mechanism tho. Every time there are troll he says he leaves and then watches what happens. Can't help his paranoia.
>>
>>38578126
>I really want this faggot out of my board.

>my board

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I am glad to have met the King of /r9k/ today. It's an honor, your majesty.
>>
>>38578097

Don't impersonate me, you mad bitch.
>>
>>38578184
Nickole never touched her sexually, but no she's not tight anymore
>>
>>38578211
It is sooo painfully obvious this is nick with his redditor spacing it isn't even funny. Pathetic loser.
>>
>>38578162
>even leaves when you're around.
Good. It's getting to him. And I'll keep doing it until he leaves for good. Also, I insult Nick because I can see that he's being an asshole and bullying people around. He does not deserve respect just like the anons that seek help do not deserve his mistreatment. As a victim of physical and emotional bullying irl I can see he is a bully and it's not right and someone needs to stand up to him. Also he is very much more sane than your average robot. His "problems" are normie tier and seem to be a meme. If he was that messed up, he wouldn't have the energy to be "helping" all these people. Trust me he is more sane than people here just more judgemental and narcissistic
>>
>>38578110
Welcome to 4chan, the word retard triggers retards, and fag is a term of endearment
>>
>>38578220
Who is impersonating who now. Who am I who are you
>>
>>38578126
>I'm all for someone else making these threads but god no, not Nick. Hopefully someone else tries to make these threads so we can see Nick is not appropriate for it and they will actually help.

The problem is that nobody else can. They tried when Nick stopped opening them, and it doesn't work. Others don't care about posters much. It takes dedication to do this for more than 5 hours, and time. You've seen the test results, nobody here has the empathy Nick has, which means nobody really cares. Nobody would do this without caring, so if Nick didn't do, nobody would.

Case in point: would you do it?

I remember a thread where Nick challenged someone, maybe one of you but I don't think so, to have him host an official thread. The anon never took up the challenge, but you should ask Nick to let you do that. If you're not up for it, then you are part of the problem.
>>
>>38578134
>Also am I the only one who doesn't get why people seem to dislike nick?

They're trolls. Almost everyone likes Nick, except these trolls who haven't stopped shitting up the thread for weeks if not months now. They're absolute cancer and do nothing to help anyone.
>>
>>38578182
No, what it means is that you have not been lurking here everyday. You think it's the same anon trolling but it's really more than one person saying the same thing. It's so fucking obvious he has said that many times. You have seen it but I believe you wish to waste my time going through his boring ass archive.
>>
>>38578134
>Sure he may not be the best,

If you can name a single better person for this job than him, please direct me to that person.
>>
>>38578264
This is so clearly nick. Look at that spacing. Do you think anybody else in this thread does this? And those copied greentexts . So painfully obvious it is nickole the limpwrist.
>>
File: 1494549245251.png (83KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1494549245251.png
83KB, 247x246px
>>38578211
It better be an honor, bitch. Bow down to me.
>>
>>38578161

I have to say that using his ex fiancee to get to him is low. You're not making friends in the thread when you do this.
>>
>>38578303
>>38578321
Nick please stop embarrassing yourself, we know it's you
>>
>>38578165
>Topkek, I think this is Nick.

Lol, now anyone who questions you is going to be nick. I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.
>>
>>38578176
>Yeah acted gay to make him uncomfortable and feel bad, but I was surprised when he actually liked it.

>I'm not really gay, I like feminine penises
>it's only gay if balls touch
>getting fucked in the ass isn't gay at all
>>
File: 9cf.png (17KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
9cf.png
17KB, 469x331px
>>38578341
>>38578321
>>38578303
>>38578286
>>38578211
Just pointing out where nick posted.
>>
>>38578367
I think you should've confirmed or denied my suspicions.
>>
File: hezntaiirl.jpg (47KB, 731x474px) Image search: [Google]
hezntaiirl.jpg
47KB, 731x474px
Does anyone know when Nick will be back around?
Like, around what time does he start up these threads?
>>
>>38578252

I'm flattered you think I'm him. As to Redditor spacing, these are just paragraphs. Your majesty.
>>
File: aasdasdasd.jpg (9KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
aasdasdasd.jpg
9KB, 264x191px
>>38578377
>>38578367

When did you discover you were a beta bottombitch nickole?
>>
>>38578276
>you should ask Nick to let you do that.
I don't need that pussy ass bitch's permission to do anything.
>If you're not up for it, then you are part of the problem.
Honestly? I don't care enough about the problems of other people. But I will tell you this. If someone is going to do it, they better do it right or not do it at all. And that's something Nick is failing at. He shouldn't bother doing it if it's not really going to help. He is getting everyone's hopes up and leading them to severe disappointment. It would even do this board some good if the threads stopped altogether. This shit is gay and pointless.

I personally believe Nick is a sociopath and he manipulated his results on that test. There is no way he is that empathetic and yet he namecalls others. Truly a phony.
>>
>>38578411
Stop with the games bitch. Go on your knees and suck me already.
>>
>>38578411
I've seen literally nobody else in these threads have a space between the quote link and their text
>>
>>38578341
It's just a joke.

You're not helping yourself by being so sensitive.
>>
>>38578264
>I insult Nick because I can see that he's being an asshole and bullying people around.

That is not true.

>He does not deserve respect

Are you jealous of how appreciated he is? Is that why you troll his thread?

>As a victim of physical and emotional bullying irl

Oh, OK. I think Nick reads the archives in the morning. When he gets to that bit, he might change his mind about you and stop ignoring you.
>>
>>38578303
This is pretty much why we can't have nice things.

>>38578321
I'm not saying there is a better person. Nick does the best he can and nobody is perfect, but I'm glad he's around.

>>38578350
>>38578378
>most of "nicks" posts are within a minute of each other
Yeah okay sure thing.
>>
>>38578380
Please stop using my name.
>>
File: 1qcmzf.jpg (78KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1qcmzf.jpg
78KB, 500x616px
>>38578264
>His "problems" are normie tier and seem to be a meme.

Nick was raised by parents who made him bathe in their excrement... That's normie tier to you?
>>
>>38578439
Some truth right here.

Also here is nick if somebody has trouble finding him >>38578464
>>
>>38578276

I am Nickole. You are Nickole too.
>>
>>38578469
>most of "nicks" posts are within a minute of each other
Go back through the thread, he's tripped and posted within a minute multiple times. Either he has a pass or he's posting on more than one IP.
As nick would say, get bent.
>>
>ITT people analyzing text patterns to attempt to efficiently troll.
>ITT people derailing an already derailed thread.

>ITT summer
>>
>>38578446
I want some of you too bby. I'm horny.
>>
>>38578469
You can post every 30 seconds with a pass. Newfag.
>>
>>38578479
That's an interesting way of making yourself mysterious which only takes alway from the mystery.
>>
>>38578306
>No, what it means is that you have not been lurking here everyday.

But I have. I know it's more than one anon trolling, it's obvious by your time tags. As to digging through the archives, it's easy:

ctrf f "narc"

It takes seconds to go through a single thread, so don't bullshit me.
>>
>>38578325
>This is so clearly nick. Look at that spacing.

There's no spacing...
>>
>>38578350

My name's actually Fred. But suit yourself. I can be Nick for a while. Just don't get gay on me.
>>
>>38578567
hahah got you bitchboy.
>>
>>38578380

Pleas stop being me.
>>
>>38578578
Is your boipucci tight? Share the deets
>>
>>38578380
>>38578593
There can only be one of me.
>>
>>38578567
I wasn't talking about >>38578264 I was talking about >>38578162 to >>38578264 Now die nickole
>>
File: animeirl.png (552KB, 682x767px) Image search: [Google]
animeirl.png
552KB, 682x767px
>>38578589
That's a new insult, limpbrain
>>
>>38578553
If it's so easy then why can't you do it? Lazy entitled bitch just like Nick
>>
>>38578567
what a dumbass hahahha
>>
Who are you? Who is me? Who are we?
>>38578593
>>38578380
>>
>>38578651
I am you being me being you.
>>
>>38578664
It's a little deeper than that
>>
>>38578439
>I don't need that pussy ass bitch's permission to do anything.

If you want to host an official thread, you'll have to have his permission, no way around it.
>>38578439
>Honestly? I don't care enough about the problems of other people.
That's exactly why only Nick can do it, because only Nick gives a fuck. You complain about him not caring, yet you just dumbly admit that you don't care. He has sent many anons to actual therapy. Do you ever read what anons post? Plenty are very thankful to him. He also corresponds with about 60 people on a daily basis. I have no idea how he does it. I've heard rumors but sometimes I can't believe anyone would really do this. I heard Nick is actually very wealthy and that's why he can spend so much time doing this. I also heard he gave money to anons who couldn't afford therapy, but he doesn't want that to be known, or else everyone will pretend to need money for therapy. Does anyone know if Nick is really rich?
>>
>>38578664
>>38578651
Testing where am I or not.
>>
>>38578458

And that doesn't make you suspicious? If anyone here wants to make you think they're Nick, they only have to do Nick spacing and you bite like a hungry whore. I did it once, you called me Nick. lol
>>
>>38578463
>It's just a joke.

You ever thought maybe she reads the thread?

>>38578464

Nice Nick spacing.
>>
Bye boys good night nickole sweet dreams. Don't dream about dicks too much now ok?
>>
>>38578469
>I'm not saying there is a better person.
That makes him the best by definition. But I agree, he is the best. I'd suck his fat cock any day.
>>
>>38578686
>You complain about him not caring, yet you just dumbly admit that you don't care.
Yeah and? My point is that Nick doesn't care either. Those accusations about Nick sound like complete bullshit. Do you not realize how delusional you sound?
>cheats on fiance
>bullies anons online
>b-b-but his empathy score!!!
Kek be praised. This man has manipulated people beyond belief. I'm telling you all, Nick is a sociopath and he's bad news.
>>
>>38578515
>Either he has a pass or he's posting on more than one IP.
How would he do that?
>>
>>38578703
>>38578684
>>38578664
I am all of you being me being you being us.
>>
how do you not hate everyone when they have always, invariably, treated you like shit?

yes i'm aware i have diagnosable issues and my parents didn't love me, yadda-yadda, spare me.
>>
>>38578539
>You can post every 30 seconds with a pass. Newfag.
I didn't know that, but I have a pass. A gold account to be exact.
>>
>>38578735
>You ever thought maybe she reads the thread?
And your point is...? If she gets offended by a joke it's not my problem.
>>
>>38578633
I did and found nothing from him in over 5 threads, so I gave up and assumed you were full of shit.
>>
>>38578643
It's what you linked to...
>>
>>38578776
>My point is that Nick doesn't care either.
Then why spend 15 hours in a thread? He does it sometimes. And he's obvious not having fun.
>>
>>38578788
Do you hate new people?
New people haven't had the time to treat you like shit, to them, you're a clean slate
>>
>>38578816
>I did and found nothing from him in over 5 threads
That's because he stopped doing it in the recent threads when he was called out on it. He was doing it a while ago all the time. Look further you stupid fuck.
>>
>>38578809

Says the troll who whines about Nick being a bully, kek.
>>
>>38578870

I also looked up threads 80 and around. Nothing.

I think you are more delusional than you realise, anon. Maybe it's time to talk to Nick.
>>
>>38578854
I'll tell you why. He's a narcissist that feeds off the attention and admiration delusional fucks like you give him. He wants to feel good about himself because he knows he's a piece of shit. It all stems from a selfish mindset.
>inb4 ur jealous
I don't give a fuck about other people and I hate any attention or admiration I receive from others.
>>
>>38578862

they're all the same inside.

(yes i'm aware that includes me, i hate myself even more dont worry)
>>
>>38578872
Yeah when he bullies my robos we have a problem but LO is nothing but a roastie and womens feelings or opinions are irrelevant
>>
>>38578913
"wah helping people because it makes you feel good is immoral"
"wah he only gave money to charity because he's narcissistic"
>>
>>38578913
>He's a narcissist that feeds off the attention and admiration delusional fucks like you give him.
Narcissists can't handle negative attention much. Nickole has put up with your shit for weeks and weeks. Back some months ago, someone told him to kill himself in every single thread. I remember that, because my brother killed himself and whenever I read anything related to suicide, it's carved in my mind. I hate when people say "kys" like it's funny. You sound like you want the attention this thread generates. That's how it looks, trying to steal the show by being a dick.
>>
>>38578948
Nick never bullies anyone, and he takes care of fembots too. I'm one, and Nick is the nicest gentleman there is. You're just jealous.
>>
>>38578895
>lying this much to defend nick
We know it's you, LO
>>
>>38578913
Couldn't agree with this more. Hasn't even studied therapeutic practices and gets a kick out of giving advice to suggestible retards.
>>
>>38578957
>Nickole has put up with your shit for weeks and weeks
he literally leaves once the trolls come lmao
>>
>>38578952
Pretty much this.
>>38578983
If you knew anything about LO, you'd know she wouldn't be the one to defend him.
>>
>>38578957
Nick does not handle negative attention much. We can see that by how he leaves and fights back over small details like a child. I literally never told anyone to kill themselves. Fuck off, yes, but not kill themselves. I don't think I'm being a dick only honest
>>
>>38578997
There are thread after thread archived of him either playing ball with you or ignoring you entirely. And I don't think he left because you came. He lives in Italy, so it's late for him.
>>
>>38578981
we know nick loves a good toastie roastie :^)
>>
>>38579065
>We can see that by how he leaves and fights back
What did I just read... How does one leave and fight back at the same time...
>>
>>38578816
Make sure you type narc* if you're searching the archives, he rarely says narc in singular form
>>
>>38579085
He does both. He'll fight back for a while until he gives up and leaves. Congratulations, you're autistic.
>>
>>38579065
>I literally never told anyone to kill themselves.

Then it wasn't you, but someone did, for a long, long time. For a while, it was almost always the first post, too. I know, I read every archived thread. I love this thread. Best thing on 4chan to me. I love people's problems and Nick is cool, and when he gets upset, it's entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>38579087
The * is implied when you Ctrl + f
>>
>>38579087
>Make sure you type narc* if you're searching the archives, he rarely says narc in singular form
Uh? You mean "narcs"? It would show regardless. It's like you've never used ctrl f.
>>
>>38579113
>He does both. He'll fight back for a while until he gives up and leaves.

Everyone leaves eventually. I don't think he left because of you. Your syntax remains retarded.
>>
>>38579131
Or maybe he's... A troll?
>>
>>38579117
>and when he gets upset
you just agreed that he lets it get to him therefore he cant handle negative attention :)
>>
>>38579118
>>38579131
Search Nick's trip, with narc* in the text bar. You'll see plenty of results.
>>
>>38579159
He gets upset at people he cares about, not you. It's either Dan, Winter Coat, and a long time ago it was also Facet and Eh but for other reasons. I've never seen him lose his cool with trolls. So you're wrong.
>>
>>38579144
Yeah it's such a coincidence he leaves as soon as more and more trolls come. There was nothing wrong with my syntax. You're a stupid waste of space.
>>
>>38579177
>narc
Literally did ctrl f in this thread, 27 results, all of them are you. Fucking lol.
>>
>>38579200
Are you doing it for all of those threads? Try something further like in the 70s.
>>
>>38579195
You see coincidences everywhere, don't you. I think the reason Nick doesn't give you attention much is because you're quite dumb. Nick likes a good word fight, obviously, but you're too dumb.
>>
oh nevermind, its just more interpersonal thread drama with nobody talking about psych issues, my bad, should have read down. i always seem to come to these at the wrong time.
>>
>>38579217

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/37239171/

Thread #69.

>ctrl f
>narc
>0 results

You're fucking full of shit. Try it yourself.
>>
>>38579200
>all of them are you
I guarantee no more than 4 are me
>>
>>38579257
You can still stay and suck my Medman cock.
>>
>>38579265
BTFO
T
F
O

I tried, 0 results. Anon's not lying.
>>
>>38579307
The trolls ain't saying shit anymo' now! I tried too: zero results. Fucking lols. "Nick says narc all the time in every thread!" 0 results. I'm having a laff mate.
>>
>>38579229
>You see coincidences everywhere
Elaborate on your assumptions cause that's the first time I said it's a coincidence. It's not a coincidence either. He literally always does that and i'm not the only troll here.

Hilarious how you're projecting your stupidity because you cannot understand a sentence. You're just as delusional as him. I can see why you're so keen on defending him.
>>
>>38579307
The way your vehemently defending Nick is creepy 2bh. Definitely culty
>>
>>38579307
>>38579343
>one thread
>see, he never says it!!2!!
>>
>>38579265
that's only one thread holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>38579343
>>38579307
>>38579265
So sad when someone obviously samefags
>>
Fembot here.

Since there's so much unfair bullshit about Nick, I'll make a list of the good I know he has done over the past few months:

- he got Facet into therapy, specialised for his issue
- he helped Hero overcome his trauma
- he got Wintercoat to start doing exercises against his OCD
- he's helping me a lot, daily, through e-mails that you never even hear about, and trust me, Nick takes fucking HOURS of his life just to help random strangers, his e-mails are huge and he reads everything i write for him
- he gets thanked in almost every thread, just ctrl f "thank"

Sorry guys, but if you were a little more like Nick, you'd be a little less robotic. This will be my only post here. I don't care to debate, I'm a lurker who never posted, i only wrote him e-mails, but this shit is too much shit. Nick is a fucking saint. Period.
>>
>>38579355
>He literally always does that and i'm not the only troll here.
You're delusional, man. Just go over the threads. The one where you guys "argued" for a while ended by bump limit, he hadn't left. the ones before, he didn't care and ignored you.
>>
>>38579359
>tell him what he says is wrong because Nick didn't use the word narc at all in thread 69, not ONCE
>tells me I'm creepy for defending him

Dude, are you all right? You got blown the fuck off and your damage control makes me cringe harder than the size of your cock.
>>
>>38579285

i'm not going to do that, but congrats on ruining a place robots had ostensibly to get help and turning it into preteen girl tier eceleb drama bullshit. just get a discord or something for the gossip holy shit you're all so pathetic.
>>
>>38578981
>I'm one
fembots don't exist ffs
>>
>>38579365
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36842342/

12 results, half the time it's from the article he posts about it, some of the time it's from test, some of the time it's from other anons. Nick may have used it like 3 times in the thread, and not once to say "Your mom is a narc hur dur".

Sorry man, but you pick any thread you want, and what you say never checks out.
>>
>>38579506
you should take my alpha cock in your mouth fembot bitch
>>
>>38579508
how about emailing nick and fucking off then?
>>
>>38579506
Why do you care so much if someone thinks Nick is slightly sinister? I'm not him btw, either. There is something about him, when you call him out or any of his followers you all go apeshit. It's weird.
>>
>>38579369
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/37640621/

Thread 74.

1 result: it's not even from Nick. I can do this all night, you moron. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>38579568

how about eating shit and dying you vacuous normie scum?
>>
File: retards.png (14KB, 610x291px) Image search: [Google]
retards.png
14KB, 610x291px
>>38579549
Are...are you legitimately retarded? It took me two seconds to find this thread and you can bet your ass I can find more. This is so pathetic.

You "searched" for over 20 minutes and found nothing? What do you have to say for yourself? Your stupidity legitimately fascinates me.

>inb4 edited
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36664702/
>>
>>38579369
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/38192581/

thread 86

6 results
half are quotes
1 is Nick talking about "narc-busting" for keks
1 is Nick saying someone projects his own narcissism

Dude, that's literally the ONLY time I found Nick calling anyone a narc in all the threads I look up. Can you ever admit being wrong or what? You sound like a narc, actually, you can never admit being wrong. Hilarious.
>>
>>38579451
tits or gtfo
>>38579508
fuck off
>>38579522
then shes just a girl, retard
>>38579557
king of the comebacks, pls kys
>>38579568
this
>>
>>38579591
Literally just posted the first result I found. Please, do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>38579572
Dude, you're acting retarded and I'm pointing it out. Stop using Nick like he's a shield for your own shortcomings. You done goofed, you messed up, you fucked up, own up to it like a man and move on. Nick will read all this in the morning, don't forget.
>>
>>38579596
>normie scum
nick is about as normie as it gets. die choking on his cock stupid worthless whore
>>
>>38579639
Do I need to point out that the list he makes here actually fits the narcissism bill? That's like the one result anon said was the kind you described, and it seems like it checks out. Or do you think nobody in these threads has narc parents? Do you even know what a narcissist is?
>>
>>38579672

not an argument, unironically, sincerely, kill yourself.

>>38579704

yeah no shit, go gossip about him on lolcow or something you retarded pathetic losers
>>
>>38579673
You found 1 result? Woah, that Nick really talks about narc all the time then, if a 10-hour thread shows up 1 fucking result. lel
>>
>>38579704
Nick always says he is not a robot. he is here to save us. praise nick
>>
>>38579743
i genuinely hope you die soon
>>
>>38579743
>go gossip about him on lolcow
lolwut?
>>
>>38579755
And you found none. Literally you for over 20 minutes:
>lolwut guiz i cant f-find anything liarzzz xD
You are so fucking ridiculously stupid I have no idea why you bother to still be alive right now. I will find more. I'm gathering them up right now.
>>
>>38579770

right back 'atcha, now fuck off to discord or something you effeminate wastes of oxygen.

>>38579779

or reddit, might be more your speed.
>>
I... I don't know what to say here, guys. This is beyond retardation. These trolls are embarrassing. Sorry I missed Nick. He is a great man. I love him.

I'm not staying, obviously.
>>
>Stop using Nick. Nick will read all this in the morning, don't forget.

Wow lmao, is that supposed to worry me or something? Look man, all I'm saying is Nick has some kind of messiah complex, and the way you're defending Jim is so fucking weird. So what if someone is talking shit about him? Why are you getting so bothered about it?

>>38579696
>>
>>38579797
>. I will find more.

Don't bother, I stopped sharing results after a while. You'll be disappointed. You keep changing your claim:

>Nick says everyone is a narc, all the time, in every thread
>10 threads are posted, no conclusive evidence
>"i'll find more"

Just fuck off. Narcissists exist and are real, of course you'll find Nick talking about them. The question is whether he's correct or not, not whether he uses the word or not, dumb fuck.
>>
>>38579828
>Nick has some kind of messiah complex,

Nick IS the messiah! He is the Son of Frog, the messenger that Kek sent for us, via Pepe. Ever noticed how nick loves pepe? Tht's no coincidence.

>defending Jim
>wut

hahahha lmao I love nick, son of Kek.
>>
First thread ever:

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35498409/

22 results
0 mention of anyone being a narc, Nick just talk about narcissism and narcs.

I too give up on this wild goose chase. trolls eat shit
>>
the past 150 posts are all nicks, im sure
>>
>>38579921
The amount of adoration you have for Nick is creepy.
>>
>>38580008
How does checking out your accusations amount to adoration? I don't like being lied to, that's all.
>>
>>38580008
>The amount of adoration you have for Nick is creepy.
>implying worshipping Nick the God Emperor is creepy
>implying it isn't an honor only second to drowning in His holy cum
>>
>How does checking out your accusations amount to adoration? I don't like being lied to, that's all.

>>38580037

Lied to about.. who? Some unknown guy who gives advice on the internet? Who has a layman's understanding of Psychology and therapy? So are you saying no one at all can criticise Nick ever?
>>
>>38579854
>>38579854
First of all, I did not say it was all the time in every thread. What we said is that he is always calling someone's parent's narcs. If you're taking "always" THIS literally, then I'm sorry, but you have autism. In addition, clearly, this does not come up in every thread because not everyone has the same problems. But he takes every chance he gets to call someones parents narcissists. I found a thread within two seconds. You're not searching right and I believe you are legitimately retarded. Here are more of the threads I have gathered.
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36644294/
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36210653/
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35689780/
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35777773/
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36132647/
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35945942/
>not whether he uses the word or not
Your stupidity amazes me. Of course if you only search "narc" it could be discussed in different situations (like him blabbing about his childhood stories). What I stated, once again, was that he is always diagnosing someone's parents are narcs. You didn't even try.
>Narcissists exist and are real
No fucking shit. And the sky is blue. Narcissistic disorder is not that common. It makes up a mere 1% of the population (approximately).

My work is done here. You are incredibly stupid and autistic and more than anything I feel sorry for you. Don't worry, just talk to Nick about that.
>>
>>38580096
>Lied to about.. who? Some unknown guy who gives advice on the internet?

It makes no difference who you lied about, dumbass.
>>38580096
>Who has a layman's understanding of Psychology and therapy?
I've never seen any faulty information in what he said. Everything he described of LO being a Borderline matches an actual Borderline. I know, my girlfriend has BPD and i've never found nick to say anything that was obviously wrong. His understand is pretty impressive and if you've read the threads, you know this also. he frequently figures things out.

you can criticise nick, but your criticism is lame. your accusations are false and you keep backtracking and doing damage control. can you name ONE thing that nick is wrong about, psychologywise? give me one example of pop psychology nick uses.
>>
>>38580131
>First of all, I did not say it was all the time in every thread.
moving the goal posts, expected.
>>38580131
>Narcissistic disorder is not that common. It makes up a mere 1% of the population

Are you that much of an idiot? 1% of the population is not common to you? That's over 3 million people in the USA alone. Hello? That's 1 person out of every 100 you meet, is that not common?

I checked the first of your link and once again it was bullshit. You're pathetic.
>>
>>38579921
He is literally trying to diagnose someone's parents as narcs. That's the entire point of all of this. Holy shit, lol. How embarrassing for you.
>>
>>38580171
Look all I'm saying is, if he asks you to give up your life to join him in his cult, please remember what I've told you about it him. Just remember you have no fucking idea who this guy is, his word is not dogma. I hate the idea of someone like you who fucking adores him (for no good reason) is going around thinking his parents are horrible narcissists because of what fucking Nick says. Grow the fuck up, you're defending some unknown guy to high heaven like a fucking child.
>>
>>38580217
>moving the goal posts, expected.
Then show me where I said it was all the time in every thread? I never said that.
>I checked the first of your link and once again it was bullshit. You're pathetic.
>Sounds like narc parents.
That's what he said in the thread. Please holy shit kill yourself right now.
>1% of the population is not common to you?
Um, no. Compared to something like BPD, depression, and other mental illnesses that effects more people, narcissism is generally more rare.
>>
>>38580318
Narcs dont seek therapy. There are eay more than that. Also bpd is not rated at more than 1% also.
>>
File: lol.png (21KB, 944x240px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
21KB, 944x240px
This is what started this whole thing. Wasn't my (you), but still, it's something Nick does all of the time and I agree. It wasn't about him always talking about narcissists, but instead narcissistic parents. I'm not sure if you're some dumbass that jumped into the discussion with no prior knowledge, but you are truly pathetic and live a sad existence. I mean, really?
>i-i can't f-find it in every thread!!
>oh, so you only found ONE?
>he's not even talking about narcissistic parents
The evidence was shown to you. He literally does say that to everyone's parents. You literally got BTFO and you're trying so hard to not look stupid right now. It's sad really.

Goodnight, fucking useless moronic dolt.
>>
>>38580514
> Enter thread after I left it few hours ago.
>tfw original troll who started the whole shitstorm.
Going to read the results now
>>
File: 1498393042359.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
1498393042359.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>38580920
>started the whole shitstorm
devilish desu. which one is you?
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.