[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "random character with 0 training

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: .jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>it's another "random character with 0 training is stronger than the main character who has trained for decades and fought against the strongest beings in the universe and beyond" episode
>>
>>38569071
I still don't understand why so many people like Broly. His design isn't good, his backstory is terrible, and he has no personality.

If it's because he was OP, well the movies literally turned him into sludge and had the Saiyan kids beat him.
>>
>>38569120
that's not broly it's a girl
>>
>>38569120
The character in the OP is not Broly but a female saiyan from the new Dragon Ball Super.
>>
File: 1494454857757.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1494454857757.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>character is a mythical legend that only comes true once in a billion years
>>
>>38569156
>>38569157
What the fuck? I haven't been following Super. There's female Saiyans now? And they can go Super Saiyan.
>>
File: 1467866376097.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1467866376097.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>38569164
>happens several times in the span of a decade
>>
>>38569164
But isnt any super sayin a mythical legend that only comes true every billion years

or did they throw that one out when every main sayin became a super sayin
>>
i wanna see jiren v hit
>>
File: IMG_1433.png (456KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.png
456KB, 480x480px
>he watches garbage-tier shonen like dragon ball z
>>
>antagonist underestimates mythical/legendary protagonist which results in his surprise when on brink of death.
>>
>>38569071
This is why anime and comics suck ass. "Oh here is a new arch enemy for the protagonist to struggle against and keep you watching/reading for another few issues. I mean you HAVE to know what happens and how your favorite superhero overcomes this obstacle!"

It's terrible design yet people still buy into this shit. Nothing artistic about it or compelling.
>>
>>38569242
this. how old are you fucks.
>>
>>38569208
everyone can become a super saiyan in 10 minutes now
even super saiyan 2
>>
If you don't like these things stop watching anime, you've just listed a bunch of shit you hate that is almost 100% exclusive to anime
>>
>>38569156
>>38569157
I think he knows that, and is making a point about Broly (and Kale).
>>
>>38569071
The situation they set up for her to go SS is pretty stupid and feels really forced, too.
>sis wanted to become stronger and fight goku which makes me mad
>instead of fighting literally anyone else in which case I wouldn't be mad
I think they wanted to set up a fight where she could be mad at goku and parallel the 'kakarot' thing that broly does
>>
>>38569279
That's only shounen
>>
>>38570000
>>38569279
Its also just a thing to watch. Sure there's probably better content out there but dbzs is mostly just to appeal to nostalgia. I'm not saying its the best or most creative thing in the world but its not really hurting anyone.
>>
>>38569071
I never watched Dragon Balls Z and all your references fly over my head. Would I appreciate it as an adult?
>>
>>38571143
I dont think so. The plot is really basic
>>
>>38571143
Depends on you; as with everything, there's without a doubt old people who watch it, and young people who watch adult shows and enjoy them.
>>
File: russia.png (430KB, 585x338px) Image search: [Google]
russia.png
430KB, 585x338px
>watching pokemon
>Pickachu has taken out legendarys and has fought against the strongest pokemon,gym trainers,mythical pokemon,and has fought countless battles,grind for over 20 years
>gets BTFO by a starter
>>
File: 1498965526601.jpg (187KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498965526601.jpg
187KB, 1024x792px
>villians have been conquering planets and destroying powerful races for centuries
>end up losing with Earth since they somehow forgot to work as a fucking team
>>
>>38571143
as a diehard fan of dbz I would say unfortunately not. the plot isn't spectacular it's kind of like superman meets star trek or something they are all aliens or alien/human hybrids.
but most of the love for it is pure nostalgia that people have going back to the original dragon ball in the late 80s
>>
>>38569071
This is why DBZ is horse shit. The series is never really about martial arts at all nor who is actually the better fighter. The entirety of DBZ is nothing but dudes transforming into into different forms that magically have thicker skin and can punch harder. When someone transforms into something that's super invincible, the only way he's beaten is by someone else transforming into something else that's even more invincible.

The show is fucking stupid and I don't know why it ever interested me.
>>
File: 324534.png (386KB, 1293x1960px) Image search: [Google]
324534.png
386KB, 1293x1960px
>>38573302
shut up original bitch
>>
>>38569071
>it's another "random character with 0 training is stronger than the main character who has trained for decades and fought against the strongest beings in the universe and beyond" episode
>literally the main theme of DBZ
>still watches the show expecting change
No shit sherlock, that's been the recurring theme of DB since the beginning. If you find that unappealing then stop watching the show. There's better shounen out there, yes that is true, but I find DBZ beat em up theme entertaining here and there so I like it. With shoes like DBZ you gotta just take it for what it's worth and don't be a lil bitch about it senpai
>>
>>38571143
Type in db super ep 101 (highly anticipated ep) on yt next Saturday at around 9:30-10:00 and see for yourself. The time window for watching it is pretty small cause ban hammer.
>>
File: 426.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
426.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>38573379
*transforms into purple haired, smirking version of myself*
>>
Ssb has the capacity to go ssj2.5 in terms of power. Ssj3 woulda creamed kale but that's not the point of the tourney.
>>
>>38569192
These are saiyans from a parallel universe. They aren't as bad as Goku's universe, they even have their original planet, the one before planet vegeta.
>>
>>38569300
I am 31 soon.

I enjoy watching DB Super, even though it is objectively bad.
>>
You guys realize the bitch was just a plot device for Jiren right?
>Goes LSS and nukes like half the fighters
>Ignores Super Kamehameha
>About to rek Goku
>Is made into a bitch by Jiren
>Now Goku can fight Jiren after the less homosexual Ginyu Force fails to take out Goku
>>
I wish the female saiyans looked a little bit more feminine

like I can still masturbate, but just barely. it's broly with lipstick and a skirt.
>>
File: 5062099-2223262071-43921.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5062099-2223262071-43921.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
> born ultra genius god

good show and I didn't mind ant ark but this shit was pre stupid. Started out filler and turned into cell saga, seemed like it wasn't thought out at all.
>>
>>38569120
I liked him in the original movie. Dude was just a beast, man handled and fucked everyone uuuuup.
>>
>Transgender broly kicking protagonist's cis white male ass

Japan finally lost it.
>>
>>38574843
He japanese you racist cis male white washing bastard.
>>
>>38574843
Sounds like they let the juu in
>>
>>38575171
goku is not japanese you retard, he's sayian american.
>>
>>38575210
Goku is supposed to be Chinese based though with the Monkey King references
>>
It didnt make sense for Kale to go toe to toe with SSGSS Goku. I know the legendary super saiyan is supposed to be strong but not THAT strong. So stupid desu.

They were able to defeat Broly with just the normal super saiyan forms, but SSB struggled against her. Dumb.
>>
>>38575457
Fembroly is from a universe where she's 100 times stranger than the original, hence her presence in the tournament.
And it's beautiful.
>>
>>38573419
>next Saturday at around 9:30-10:00
I probably won't be there but justin case
Which time zone?
>>
>>38575554
Fuck, meant "stronger" not stranger.
>>
>>38569362

This also bothered me. Caulifla was able to become SSJ2 just by watching Goku. When she had only learned SSJ1 a few days before.

The problem with DBZ/S is that once they show off a new transformation for the first time, it becomes too easy for everyone else to do it too, so as not to stay too behind in power (writing/story wise).

I know U6 saiyans are supposed to be naturally stronger (which I find stupid) but her going SSJ2 that easily is absurd.
>>
>>38571143
>Would I appreciate it as an adult?

I'm gonna say no.. DBZ is the type of show you'd have to have watched as a kid and grow up with it to appreciate it. That's why there's so many adults who still stick with it, because they grew up with it, know the characters, etc. But the truth is that, like other anons have said here, it's really a show for children which mainly consists of characters getting stronger to fight a strong villain, then stronger to fight an even stronger villain, etc. But now with DB Super they've become so strong that it's getting stupidly retarded. Other weaker characters have what is called "power creep" which means they're stronger than they should be because the main characters are so stupidly strong.. it's very inconsistent. As an adult you'd probably notice all this more than a kid would.
>>
>>38575457
>They were able to defeat Broly with just the normal super saiyan forms, but SSB struggled against her. Dumb.

Doesnt even make sense for them to be stronger than U7 saiyans. From what Cabba or whatever his name is said, U6 saiyans are peaceful and protect the universe (even though Caulifla doesnt look that peaceful or good). While the U7 saiyans evolved to be ruthless warriors.. it makes more sense for the U7 saiyans to be stronger.
>>
Her design is so lazy.
>>
>>38576240
Sorry I meant to reply to
>>38575554
>Fembroly is from a universe where she's 100 times stranger than the original, hence her presence in the tournament.
>>
>still watching this shit
>>
But that's the recipe for every DBZ villain
>>
>>38573302

I agree. I love the show but there are too few fights where the fighters are evenly matched and really slug it out, There's always someone who's just so strong they just 1 shot half 90% of the cast.
>>
>Power of friendship wins again
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.