[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> can't dance > every time I'm supposed to dance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_o51rkmjmjp1ujw6zko1_400.gif (269KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o51rkmjmjp1ujw6zko1_400.gif
269KB, 400x502px
> can't dance
> every time I'm supposed to dance I'm actually just performing dance animations from GTA SA npcs
>>
BUMB YUJRM THREAD
>>
File: reload.png (305KB, 1275x471px) Image search: [Google]
reload.png
305KB, 1275x471px
This might be of service to you, lad.
>>
I learned how to dance from GTA SA.
>>
>being in situations where you're "supposed" to dance
normalcunt detected
>>
>>38570784
other possibility's
american / not loner / 80's nostalgia guy / guy with pushy mum detected
>>
File: 13991978293897.jpg (32KB, 487x623px) Image search: [Google]
13991978293897.jpg
32KB, 487x623px
> every time I'm supposed to dance I'm actually just performing dance animations from GTA SA npcs
>>
Every time I'm in a situation where I'm supposed to dance, I sit at a table and wait for it to be over.
>>
>>38570784
Have you never gone to a night club just to see what it's like?
>>
>walk into dance club for the first time
>loud shitty music, nobody can talk
>drinks expensive, takes forever to get served, beta male as fuck so may as well be wearing an invisibility cloak because normies can't even percieve my existance long enough to serve me a drink
>cover charge $20
>more lasers then star wars, beaming right into peoples eyes, makes me nervous
>fog machine, possibly carcinogenic
>music so loud it is clearly going to cause hearing damage
>stupid as fuck lyrics in the songs and dumb content music videos feels like a full on assault against logic and reasoning
>crowded dance floor full of normies and their confusing rythmic gyrations

i'll do it again, as a sort of nature mission to observe local wildlife. but i sure as fuck did not understand anything going on in that place. normies are fucking weird
>>
>>38568469
DDR my friend
>>
>>38572968
Did you try joining the crowd?
>>
>>38573218
how? i cannot comprehend or even mimic their gyrations. i don't even know what the fuck is going on, nothing makes sense, and you can't talk over the loud music without yelling.

i tried standing on the dance floor and i sorta bobbed up and down a bit tried waving my arms. felt awkward but nobody noticed. i didn't get it
>>
>>38573218
i mean really, the only point to dancing is to display fitness and coordination to potential mating partners. as a guy that will likely never achieve the status of desirable mate, there's really nothing for me to do.

>no anon, people dance because it's "fun"
it's probably only fun if you have potential to mate. otherwise you're just dancing and hoping people watch you dancing or something? why?

it's just a human mating ritual. and i am subhuman beta trash. it's a ritual beyond my comprehension
>>
File: prevention nazi sad.jpg (265KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
prevention nazi sad.jpg
265KB, 960x640px
>>38572968

was clubbing last night (invited out with work mates to make up numbers)

similar to my thoughts tbqh. how can people go clubbing and not realise the wrong side won ww2? Everything about it is repugnant

>recklessly drinking just to get fucked up
>kissing/ sex with someone you dont know or care about
>expensive
>headache inducing
>chance of getting mugged or attacked when you're drunk

clubbing should be such a redpill but normies lap that shit up and do it twice or more a week
>>
File: beholdthemasterrace.jpg (1014KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beholdthemasterrace.jpg
1014KB, 2000x1200px
>>38573762
*sigh* you are so right, our side should've won indeed, brother.
>>
>>38568469

>just performing dance animations from GTA SA npcs

Anon, that's pretty creative actually
>>
File: Pepe_Shrug.png (80KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Shrug.png
80KB, 560x407px
>>38573489
You sound a bit like a pseudo-intellectual here.
>>38573615
>i mean really, the only point to dancing is to display fitness and coordination to potential mating partners
Not true. I've been on student parties, after which most people were still sober and without a partner to fuck. Also, most of them couldn't really dance well, they just did what OP said he did. I didn't understand it at first either, but somehow moving like a retard to stupid music in a large group of people, who don't give a single fuck about how embarrassingly you look, is really fun. There's something liberating about it. Though maybe it's just me.
>>
>>38572968
kekd at frog machine line
>>
>>38572849
This so much.
>all these weddings where I'd sit at a table by myself when everyone dances
>uncles would come by and try to talk to me because they felt bad
>>
>>38574367
i totally am a pseudo-intellectual so that would explain that. if i was a real intellectual maybe i'd have something going for me.

i'll just have to accept dancing as a thing that feels good to some people even if nobody knows why. that's fine, there are lots of things like that.
>>
>>38573615
Nuh uh I dance at home when a banger comes on shuffle
>>
>>38574367
this desu.
i am a robot very shy around small groups of people.
i like big crowds.
i remember when i was 10 yr old and my friends dragged me to fight against kids from other neighborhoods.
dancing is nice.
>>
>>38572923
In an original and emphatic manner, "No."
>>
>>38574554
go fuck yourself. beta fag. go read about dancing or watch obscure youtube vids about it. rather then pulling shit of your ass and make everything in the world around sex. you frustrated beta fag.
>>
File: MFAPsitting.jpg (30KB, 445x333px) Image search: [Google]
MFAPsitting.jpg
30KB, 445x333px
>can only dance like the midget in twin peaks
>>
>>38576323
not funny as GTA SA
>>
File: 14753523642105.png (23KB, 998x851px) Image search: [Google]
14753523642105.png
23KB, 998x851px
>4 years ago
>Ended up at some small community event
>Was trying to impress a girl there
>Music starts
>Awful at moving to a rhythm
>Just started humming Spyro the Dragon title theme and do something similar to the Human male dance from WoW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFRWKklC6c
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.