[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you really want to commit suicide but don't have the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dpposter.jpg (100KB, 800x697px) Image search: [Google]
dpposter.jpg
100KB, 800x697px
If you really want to commit suicide but don't have the courage to pull the trigger, why not just take a trip to Singapore and intentionally get caught with drugs?
>>
>>38568072
Are you the person I just spoke to on discord?
Singapore Anon here, AMA, I hate it here
>>
>>38568098
No, I don't even know what discord is. I was just thinking about how some countries will automatically execute you for small amounts of drugs and how that'd be a convenient way to kill yourself by proxy.
>I hate it here
Why do you hate it there?
>>
>>38568339
shit ton of reasons,
>Mandatory conscription of all males of 2 years, followed by subsequent reservice till you are 40
>Shit pay compared to other countries despite being one of the most expensive countries to live in
>Pretty authoritarian with next to no free speech
>Bad laws, for example, 377A (basically jail the gays) and another law is that singles cannot buy public housing till they reach 35/40(I cant remember)
>govt will jump at any chance to prevent racial tensions and prevent all religious dissent (see amos yee)
there are more if you want to know this is just the tip of the iceberg
>>
File: frobb.jpg (21KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
frobb.jpg
21KB, 250x209px
>>38568072
wait what if you are over 18 and have less than 15g of heroin?

what it you are under 18 and have over 15g of heroin?

How can this guilt be calculated using numbers?
>>
>>38569571
Sounds like heaven. You're just a communist candyass.
>>
>>38569571
>Bad laws, for example, 377A (basically jail the gays)
And that's a bad law because...?
>>
>>38569892
I'm hardly communist, let alone liberal, actually lean conservative though am mainly a centrist. When you are forced to conscript and waste your youth, and are behind 2 years in terms of education compared to your female counterpart you will feel a little pain too.
>>38570515
>Jailing people based on sexuality
I wonder why that's a bad law, really makes me think. Why should the govt interfere with a citizen's private life?
>>
I hear they beat, and possibly rape you before they kill you.
>>
>>38568072
mildly unrelated but has anyone shooped the controversial "cosplay is not consent," girl into this image?
>>
>>38571215
You mean the government?
>>
wait do they speak English in Singapore?
oh my word, I had no idea
>>
>>38572401
They speak English everywhere, it's 2017.
>>
>>38569645
In both those cases the result is imprisonment

If you really didn't get this and weren't just memeing you might suffer from Below Average Intelligence syndrome
>>
>>38572401
>do they speak English in [former British colony]?

what do you think, idiot?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.