[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Objectively speaking, all men are cucks to women. We're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1500803161989.jpg (84KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500803161989.jpg
84KB, 800x540px
Objectively speaking, all men are cucks to women. We're the ones who has to hunt, die in wars, suffer so they can have a comfortable life and bear children. So in the grand scheme of things, is making a sandwich that much to ask for?
>>
>>38567952
Yeah and they think they're the losers because they're physically unimposing and fractionally less intelligent.
Retards.

What really sucks is now women can do everything for themselves so men aren't even necessary anymore.
>>
File: wymen.png (32KB, 631x282px) Image search: [Google]
wymen.png
32KB, 631x282px
>>38568050
>What really sucks is now women can do everything for themselves

lol, why do you think "wymen can do everything!" is being pushed so hard? It's because they can't actually do shit themselves without being under men's watch 24/7.
>>
>>38568085
They can do things just not particularly well.
But we live in an artificial state of abundance so it's not necessary to work to high standards.

A woman's never asked me to anything.
Actually I lie I was out doing my 5k last week and an old lady asked me to walk her across the street.

Walked the SHIT out of her then sprinted the last stretch. God, helping that lady was satisfying.
>>
>>38567952
You do no inherit an entire genders misfortune just as you don't inherit your past generations failures. It's silly to lay claim that every woman should be complacent and make a sandwich, because men die for them. What if your wife was raped, molested, beaten, and just as worse off as you are? Would you still treat her just as badly because she's a woman, instead of treating her on personality?
>>
>>38568273
Is asking for a fucking sandwich mistreatment.
Is that really how repulsed women are by simple obligations.
>>
>>38568296
Your entire reasoning is the problem.
>>
>>38568273
>>38568273
>What if your wife was raped, molested, beaten

If she sticked to the kitchen that wouldn't have happened.
>>
Do any of you have a woman?
>>
>>38568304
Explain the gross transgression of women's rights concealed in the act of preparing a sandwich.
>>38568310
This
>>
>>38568323
This is r9k why would you ask that
>>
>>38567952
all that training, suffering, hunting makes you strong, tough, gives you security and peace of mind. that can't be given or bartered for. sorry you greedy little lemmings need tangible compensation for every little thing you do. i thought the alt-right hated jews and here you are, acting like one.
>>
>>38567952
>We're the ones who has to hunt, die in wars, suffer
you dont have to do any of these
its what ((((they)))) want you to believe Anon
>>
>>38568352
Your blaming your wife with an entire genders worth of problems, and that spans hundreds of years. She is her own person, with her own baggage she's carrying to. It's not her responsibility to carry the world on her shoulders just because you're sexually frustrated and blame all woman for it. A mob is made up of individuals that collectively express their will, but that doesn't mean everyone in the mob is responsible. Just how you got swept into life, so do many other people.
It's like how people take it one day at a time, you do the same with people. Otherwise you're setting yourself up to fail with ludicrous expectations and feelings that will never be reciprocated.
>>
>>38568440
>just stay inside all day animeposting on your bed

truly, truly the pinnacle of the aryan way of life
>>
>>38567952
>Objectively speaking, all men are cucks to women.

Not us homos. Another reason gays are the master race.
>>
>>38568443
I just wanted a fucking sandwich Christ I'll make it myself.
This is why women aren't attractive anymore you ask for a food item and you get a wall of irrelevant sophist wank.
>>
>>38568530
>Objectively speaking, all men are cucks to women. We're the ones who has to hunt, die in wars, suffer so they can have a comfortable life and bear children. So in the grand scheme of things, is making a sandwich that much to ask for?
Do you even read what you write, or even understand it?
>>
>>38567952
My mom pays for everything and I do nothing.
>>
>>38568541
You've mistaken me for the OP
Here's a list of posts I've made.
>>38568367
>>38568352
>>38568296
>>38568172
>>38568050
>>
File: doggy3.webm (1MB, 420x746px) Image search: [Google]
doggy3.webm
1MB, 420x746px
>>38568273
A woman's body is not designed to fight. Wide hips, reduced muscle strength in favor of fat storage, proclivity for gossip and to incite competition between males. These all all traits that makes them unfit for combat. It's biological, not nurtured traits.
>>
>>38568589
That clears things up, but I still stand by what I said. People have judged me my entire life, based on stereotypes or their first impression. It has taught me to accept people for who they are, and to judge without drawing comparisons. I know what it feels like to not have anyone to "get me," so I can't relate to wanting to judge an entire gender just because of my personal misfortune.
>>
>>38568648
That's fine, but they're still human, just like us.
>>
>>38568659
You should probably exercise some discrimination dude just because it saves some hassle.
Like if a heroin addict steals your watch you probably want to just blind not trust addicts anymore.
If she happened to be a woman though you wouldn't stop trusting women.

Takes some uh common sense let's say.

Anyway what's the big deal with sandwiches
>>
>>38568725
I don't know what it is, but no matter how much people hurt me, I can't stop empathizing with them. I would always try to befriend my enemies and bullies in school as a kid, and this behavior just carried through my entire life. It's probably just my nature, and that's what so many people see so they just walk all over me.
>>
>>38567952
Truth be told I used to respect women as much as I did men, in hindsight, I was stupid and made a mistake.
>Be me
>In high school equivalent
>Uggo
>No friends
>In my earlier years 13/14 the group of staceys bullied me for my looks (had lazy eyes and other shit) and ignored me
>When I hit 15/16 suddenly become pretty smart, when cohorts math dropped to a low of 44 on average my math jumped to 89
>other subjects all did very well too
>top in class for math/Amath/physics/chemistry (4/6 of the subjects needed for L1R5 (something like SAT))
>Group of Staceys befriend me to try and extort me out of favours(bullying other robots, helping them to study)
> I stupidly agree
> over time I browse 4chan and a lot of anti feminism shit and these influenced me to think I was being taken advantage of
> still not fully convinced to do anything
> one day a girl in the circle of friends of stacey told me they were using me and laughing about it
> get pissed
> slowly devise a plan to make their grades shit/hard to improve
> intentionally teach them concepts like pre calculus/calculus/organic Chem in a very abstract/hard to understand way
> occasionally teach them wrong stuff, if they catch me on it, I apologise , they overall still trust me though
> this goes on for months till the national examination (O levels) come along which is a major determination for your future
> on the day of exams tell them the wrong things before entering exam hall
> they believe it
> results came around
> one of them couldn't even make it into a JC
> had to do a shitty cooking management or some shit
> others went to the worst junior college in the nation
> did pretty well myself
> top 10% in nation
> get govt bursaries amounting to thousands
> over course of holidays get gender dysphoria (probably karma)
>feelsgoodman at least I got my revenge
>>
>>38568766
Same but it's it's more because I like playing devils advocate for fun and challenging myself and others.
I used to be more like you and wanted to please people, but honestly the best thing any of us can do is remove toxic people, bullies, enemies, remove them from our lives. Challenge people and evaluate if they can take a joke or if they're actually malicious.
I figured that out early and it hurt a lot to eliminate a lot of people from my life but I'm a lot better off now I think than I would have been if I weathered the abuse.

But if someone asked me to make them a sandwich, if I couldn't give a good excuse I'd just make the sandwich.
>>
>>38569325
I'm sort of in the process of doing this, it's just hard to shake it off completely. It feels like I'm constantly killing tiny pieces of myself every time I travel further on that road you're talking about. It feels like shit, but it also let me get to places I never thought I could get to. I wish I didn't have to change, I wish I could just trust people and make people laugh and happy. Becoming an adult has been all about learning to kill myself on the inside, or at least that's how I feel.
>>
>>38569494
I know!
You get so caught up in people who are just treating you like junk.

What I ended up doing was I had to pretty much replace my whole friend circle because everybody knew everybody right?
And at the time I was this nervous jibbering wreck. I remember one time I walked into physics and sat down shaking like a leaf and tears streaming from my eyes and my mind was blank because I was REFUSING to think about the people in the room or about how trash I was.

You get through that though you feel like someone else. It's like rites of passage. You go out in the woods and the chieftain pretends to stab you with a spear and you rise from the dead.

I'm way over it now and I almost resemble a functional well adjusted person. I made it out alive, so anybody can.
>>
>>38569720
I can talk to people and be around crowds, although I feel slightly uncomfortable. I'm just trying not to get so attached, even to random strangers. The slightest comment can send me down a downward spiral of depression, and that needs to stop. People will always be assholes, I need to stop valuing other people so much because of that.
>>
>>38569785
I just reverse empathy people and assume everyone is as weak and servile as I am, and if they're messing with me it's accidental.
Until they show they're malicious anyway.
But that almost never happens. Majority of people seem to be good.

You'll figure all this out anyway everyone on this website seems reasonably bright and capable. Just a bit downtrodden here and there.
>>
>>38570033
That is probably true, but to different measures of course. And yeah, I've gotten this far by myself, might as well go all the way. I have nothing better to do than to waste away feeling sad about shit I couldn't fix instead of feeling sad about shit I can fix, but choose not to.
I guess it's just knowing and working with yourself. Changing all at once isn't feasible.
>>
>>38570100
>I have nothing better to do other than*
>>
>>38570154
Same implication I think.

What was I gonna say.
Yeah you're right. Baby steps are really important. Quantifiable goals.
You can have the dream to own a house but the reality is you need a job, a car to get to the job, money for the car etc so if someone asks you what your plans are generally you don't say 'im going to buy a shitty little scooter'.
Same with anything really. Reasonable planning is a learned skill.
>>
>>38568296
>obligation
She has no obligation to make you a sandwich, as much as you don't have the obligation to make her one.

My grandma spent her whole life basically as a slave to my grandad, every single day she prepared lunch and dinner on time, kept the house clean, took care of the kids, washed and ironed all the clothes in the house. Can you imagine a life of this for 60+ years? All while my grandad was off to court other women and living large. She got nothing in return for her sacrifices other than the love of her kids and grandkids who supported her.
>>
>>38571276
I'd make someone a sandwich if asked. Out of a sense of obligation.

>She got nothing in return for her sacrifices other than the love of her kids and grandkids who supported her.
Your grandad was a dick but don't pretend ya girl was a victim.

My grandad was a total champ. Burned out of his tank at el Alamein, captured, spat in an SS officers face, got half beaten to death, escaped, rejoined the army for God knows why, got a smoking hot wife, had 4 kids.
YMMV I guess.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.