[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a mommy gf tell me how I should act around her she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

I have a mommy gf tell me how I should act around her
she's my first gf
>>
>>38567098
>tfw no animal eared gf with huge boobs
>>
>>38567098
dude im finna bust a nut on that pic op
>>
>>38567098
How did you find her OP?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>38567207
>How did you find her OP?
From r9k
She rarely posted on there that time
and joined on one of the many discords I make
I was interested in talking to her so I striked up a conversation and we talked until it was morning and we fell asleep

She basically called me her little brother at the time
>>
>>38567248
Was it a nice / kind posting thread? I believe i might have been in that thread.

If you're asking how you should act, it depends, of course this is coming from a NEET KHHV so take it with whatever amount of credence you care to, but is she strictly just very kind and caring, or would you say she's dominant in a sense?
>>
>>38567313
No, it was a discord thread that died out rather quickly that night and was a long time ago.

She's sort of both dominant and kind
her voice is louder than mine
she says I love you every day and thinks almost everything I do is cute
she's really nice . /// .
>>
File: burself.jpg (166KB, 969x1052px) Image search: [Google]
burself.jpg
166KB, 969x1052px
>>38567367
I see.

Oh, then literally just b urself, you'll be fine if you've made it this far. If she's the kind of gf that she sounds like, you really shouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>38567367
wow, congrats anon, i'm a little bit envious but good luck on your journey together!! everyone deserves a good mommy gf desu

>tfw no mommy gf to treat me like a little baby
>>
>>38567514
thank you its been pretty good so far
whenever i cry from something she said she does something lewd to me as apology

And i masturbate to her 8 times a day
she thinks its cute
>>
File: haha_i_get_to_die.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
haha_i_get_to_die.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>38567745
This is the kind of relationship i'd be interested in.

Too bad i act like a smug bitter faggot everywhere I go so i'd immediately ward off anyone who would also be interested.
>>
>>38567745
cry from something she said? what do you mean, like out of happiness or does she make you sad or something?

>And i masturbate to her 8 times a day
cute and lewd desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.