[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feeling extra suicidale today. all i want is a girl to love and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1498426622754.jpg (124KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1498426622754.jpg
124KB, 1032x774px
feeling extra suicidale today. all i want is a girl to love and to love me back but i know i'm too ugly for that. will drinking and chainsmoking help with these feels?
>>
There is no way out of these feels. Let's feel together so it's not as unbearable.
I like the picture, do you know the artist?
>>
nah man, those are shit. go on a hard jog or bike ride or swim. go at it so fuckin hard your brain blanks.
>>
>>38565922
hmmnmm WOOFF ha
>>
>>38565922
drinking won't even help when you do get a woman that loves you, fuck. if a relationship is the top of your worries, you're either doing quite alright already and it's a luxury problem, or you're about to see that life can get much worse than just "tfw no gf".

that said, a good glass of booze (bottles are made out of glass) tends to make you feel better temporarily, as you already know. also it's a slipperly slope so if you're not doomed yet, it would be best not to fuck with that in your current state of mind, it might just drag you down.

just laying my cards on the table here
>>
>>38566073
i just noticed that if you look closely at the picture, there's a deviantart link

>>38566100
i used to run 20 km every night but my knees are fucked now
>>
>>38566171
a luxury problem? intimate relationships are a MUST for 99% of people. They aren't needed to survive like food and water are, but we as humans arent just here just to survive. We are here to live.
>>
>>38565922
what will help with these feels is good friends and introspection. Work through the feelings, make a goal and work towards it. There are fucktons of guides on the internet for getting yourself into a relationship but you'll probably want to work on yourself first.

drinking and chainsmoking is the scenic route to the same destination. it's unnecessary but you'll learn that anyway
>>
>>38566220
>They aren't needed to survive like food and water are

Exactly. Having nothing in life apart from a relationship won't give you food, water and shelter, aka being self-sustaining. What you need is your own goals and a source of income, that's how you survive. THEN you can feel bad about not having met the right woman. trust me you don't want it the other way around.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.