[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I became a fucking alpha > be me 21 year old male >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: B8YDeNPIAAALyK4.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
B8YDeNPIAAALyK4.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
How I became a fucking alpha

> be me 21 year old male
> kisses and Virgin like everyone here
> met this guy at work who is under me let's call him chad
> his old job is to coach guys pick up girls.
> my job is to make his life hard
> don't do it cause I'm a nice guy
> as thanks he said he will give me free service (costs usually alot)
> fast forward to yesterday night
> me and a few of chad's ex-students and friends hanging out
> they all say it's impossible on first day but I should try
> I'm still sober so I can't do shit
> Chad takes me for a couple of shots and beer so I can get a bit tipsy.
> full confidence mode activated.
> I go and try to pick up a couple of girls
> fail cause I have no social media or real friends
> Chad said it's ok let's walk around some more
> we end up seeing 4 taiwanese chicks who were sitting and drinking liquor.
Read the rest below..
>>
>>38565732
>Read the rest below..
I DON'T SEE ANYTHING YOU FUCKER CONTINUE THE STORY.
>>
File: 1497111728378.png (95KB, 725x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497111728378.png
95KB, 725x632px
Cont or REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38565732

> Chad tells me let's go there and take their drinks like an alpha
> fuckyeah.jpg
> we go there and start talking
> she plays a guessing game and if I get her country right she'll kiss me
>intensefuckyeah.jpg
>give it 3 shots and failed to guess Taiwan.
>still got the kiss (my first kiss)
> got her number like a boss and signal my friend to leave
> Chad said I could've gotten laid
>I said I have no money for hotel (I actually did)
> didn't tell him I fapped 5 times before I meet him so my balls are dry.
>also never waxed body hair so I'm like a bear
> Chad tells me if my normal personality was my drunk personality I would have been a sex God.
> Chad said next time, he is gonna get me laid.

Anyways that's how I became a fucking alpha. All you need is confidence losers.
>>
>>38565806
On what basis should I found this confidence upon?
>>
>>38565817
On the bases that you have nothing else to lose and can only go up.
Let's face we are all at the bottom. So what's wrong with trying?
>>
File: 1500606764487.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1500606764487.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>38565732
>believe in alpha/beta dichotomy
>pua tier shit
>he is influenced by society and let normies dictate his own value
>seek validation out of roasties and one night stands
You are still the same retard.
>>
>>38565841
At least I got a kiss loser
>>
>>38565732
>>38565806
Will sex and those friends ever make you feel good? Robots crave genuine love also...where will you find it if you cannot connect with other people?
>>
>>38565860
>muh validation
>I am successful, society says so. Look at how I got a kiss out of a drunk Taiwanese roastie
>>
>>38565732
> full confidence mode activated.
>bcz a couple of drinks
you friend, are a norman
>>
>>38565860
What's a "kiss loser"?
Did you mean "At least I got a kiss, loser."?
>>
>How I became a dudebro alcoholic
>>
>>38565956
You know damn fucking well what he meant smartpants
> muh grammar
>>
>>38565865
Well, not entirely but that's how you will meet someone who may actually want to spent a second night with you.
The pick up artist said that this is the best way to find someone who genuinely likes you.
Also it's not about the sex, it's more so about the confidence.
If I can make a compete stranger want to have sex with me, it means I'm desirable.
At least that's what I feel.
>>
>>38566135
> find someone who genuinely likes you.
Yes, it's clearly about that, it has nothing to do with society being shallow, hedonistic and materialistic without an ounce of virtue and the fact that I am unable to form a single emotion connection with any human being.
>>
>>38565806
So what you're saying is that I need to take drugs to feel better about myself.
I already do that.
>>
>>38566135
>takes his very specific and one time experience and applies it to everyone like some autistic sperg
>thinks this is how it will work all the time
Protip: drinking to feel good isn't normal, that's called alcoholism.
>>
>>38566271
I guess it would be better to say that drinking to gain confidence is like taking a pill. It only helps for as long as it lasts, but the problems will always be there, and sometimes it will come back worse.
>>
>>38565806
faggot go suck your friends cock
>>
>>38566315
Plot twist, OP is actually attracted to Chad
>>
>got to kiss an asian hooker
>chad says youre a sex god out of pity

dude youre the real alpha
>>
>>38566286
call it what you want to call it you're a fucking alcoholic
>>
>The Sex God
>or how I got herpes from a dirty chink cause a fucker stealing my money said he'd hook me up.
You should write this book, OP
>>
>>38565806
That's it? Pathetic. You're not an alpha
>>
>>38565806
>All you need is confidence losers.
that's cute op. Easy for you to say when you actually had chad support you. I wonder if you would've been any different if chad never offered to support you, hmmm? All you need is confidence?
That's not the takeaway message of your story at all.
The simple takeaway message is infact associating with positive people brings positivity to your life
>>
>>38566403
He was the one paying for my stuff.
I'm his superior at work and my job is to train the new guys physically. He sucks at it and I was the only person nice to him there. So yeah, I didn't pay a single cent.
>>
>>38566232
When did I fucking say that?
>>
>>38565806
>All you need is confidence losers.
What's a "confidence loser" and why would I want one?
>>
>>38566193
That's cause you're being edgy. Is the society shit? Is it shallow? Is being good looking the key? Is it unfair?
The answer to all that is yes but there is always a way. My best friend who was a massive shut in weeb is now banging hot chicks left and right because he stopped giving a fuck. He isn't my friend anymore cause I was dragging him down and we no longer have a connection. But he changed. I'm gonna change and so can everyone else.
Are you sure you can't form an emotional connection or are you actively suppressing your feelings to avoid getting hurt?
Because if it's the latter, then you have to stop being a bitch. Pain is part of life and it's shit.
When I first got this job, I was treated like dirt for a whole fucking year because I sucked at everything. I had no friends outside and inside work. No shoulder to cry on and nothing to my name. Now I'm loved at work, have a couple of friends and not suicidal anymore. Wanna know what I did? I gave it my all. For even a normal task, I always went the extra mile.
After doing my best, people started noticing me and gained some confidence and now I am taking chances. What I'm saying is, take chances.
>>
>>38566391
That was me clarifying my point. Drinking to feel happy does still make you an alcoholic though.
>>
>>38566517
>has to drink to gain the confidence to talk to girls
>will never have that confidence without the influence of drink or drugs
You're not very smart, are you OP?
>>
>>38566640
I don't care about that mate, you are mistaken here, I legitimately don't care about banging hot chicks or being successful by social standards as that is meaningless and equivalent to vainglory. Desiring and indulging in hedonistic pleasures instead of introspection and solitude because of the influence of society is not rational.
>>
>>38566640
>do this at work
>people just end up using me
>whenever someone calls off, they call me
>whenever someone doesnt finish on time, they ask me to stay late
>never talk to me or joke with me unless its to ask me a favor right after
>still believing that people actually like you and aren't just using you
>>
>>38566640
Oh look, it's more harping because some anon thinks what happened to him or his friend can happen to everyone.
Grow the fuck up kid
>>
>>38566684
You say that but your actions are the opposite. The sheer fact that you spend time in /R9k/ shows to me that you want to be one of those "shallow" people as you call them. However, because you can't be them, you are hating on them.
Like I said a few posts ago, it's not really about fucking a chick. It's about its about your confidence. It's about conquering and doing something with your life. Why do you think at the army, they ask you to make your bed every morning? It's not about the bed itself but about getting up and getting something done. Same thing here. The act of trying to get laid is like a desipline training. It's trying to attract someone within 30 seconds of meeting them and after a couple of minute, enough to get them to have sex with you.
This helps alot in job interview and trying to impress people socially. These people may be of use in the future so having connections is important.
>>
>>38566750
> doesn't want to change
> blames society despite being a piece of shit
Stay a faggot.
>>
>>38566730
Yes that happens sometime and there are 2 things to do, either take a chance and quit.
Or stay strong until you get promoted and they are forced to like you. I was low in rank and now I'm considered pretty high ranking so people must suck my dick.
>>
>>38566826
>The sheer fact that you spend time in /R9k/ shows to me that you want to be one of those "shallow" people
Not really, there is something that is called filters, I filter most of the words, it just happens that your thread was not filtered so I decided to entertain myself with your retarded logic instead of hiding your thread from the catalog.
>>
>>38566840
>lose 100lb
>get fit
>learn how to socialize
>learned to stop giving a fuck
>can ask out girls just fine or carry a conversation
>never get far though because I have some legit issues that are never going away
>accept this and move on with my life and that not having a relationship is OK
No anon, you're sitting making vapid accusations, assuming what works for will work for everyone. Everyone has a different set of problems, just like how everyone has a story. Understand that.
>>
>>38566826
Also i don't have confidence issues, i literally live the life that i want doing everything that i want even if society shun me out because of it, you say shit like that without understanding that if we really cared about your shallow and hedonistic vainglory centrist lifestyle we would not be able to be immune to peer pressure and social shaming, this is one of the boards with most Gaslight from every single faggot with an agenda, from pua,lolcow, /r/ anarchy and yet robots are totally immune to their filth.You underestimate my legitimately disdain and misanthropy out of the filth that is society and normalfags, if it was forced to be part of society I would end up going in a random shooting.
>>
>>38566892
That doesn't even make sense. >>38566895
When did I said everyone is like me? When did I said my method works for all? Also you only did physical thing to get confidence. Non of the shit you did is inner confidence. Losing weight and shit make you feel good but they will never feel the way void inside.
>>
>>38565956
Oh shit,now he's talking about the grammer
>>
>>38566954
It's like talking to a brick wall. Just stop posting my dude.
>>
>>38566932
Well if you are happy like that, then you have no business in this thread. It's for faggots who want to be normal but can't be. If you are happy, then fuck it. Stay that way. Nothing wrong with that as long as you don't have confidence issues or feel good about yourself.
>>
>>38566965
You stop posing here faggot.
Go back to your waifu.
>>
>>38565806
Playing a fucking guessing game got you a kiss? Did you tell any jokes?
>>
File: 1403837987365.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1403837987365.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>38566978
>want to be normal
>>
File: 1497391986547.jpg (10KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
1497391986547.jpg
10KB, 235x212px
>>38566978
Then go to /b/ or something you fucking failednormie
>>
>>38566954
You are the definition of a moron. So unaware, trapped inside of your own bubble, unable to comprehend someone else's bubble. Always trying to say your bubble is the best and what works in yours will work in theirs.
You are the definition of someone who just doesn't get it.
>>
File: gun_pepe.jpg (84KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
gun_pepe.jpg
84KB, 600x598px
>>38566978
Begone failed normie, fucking christ.
>>
>>38567003
Yes, we actually just went to them to steal their drinks.
We pretended we are police and made bondage jokes.
>>
>>38566978
Fuck people, I'm improving myself for me. I could care less about you or anyone else, I prefer to be alone.
>>
>>38565806
>and that's the time Chad held my hand around the bar and got that one really nice asian lady to kiss me by making me seem like I wasn't a complete fucking loser
>>
>>38567037
> doesn't wanna change
> hur dur op is a moron and can't understand me because I'm super special and unique and no one is like me and literally no one has faced my problem even though there are 7 billion people on the planet.
>>
ITT: bumbling Normie alcoholic with a bicurious affection for Chad, and an empathic horizon of 0.
>>
>>38567051
Well said. Exactly. Drop all fucks. Wanna be alone? Own that shit.
>>
>>38567075
I've gone through at least 40+ personalities trying to see what fit was best for everyone. I've been sorting myself out everyday, and I've learned to move on from a lot of shit. I've also done more for my physical health than you will ever do.
You are dismissing my personal experiences in life because they don't coincide with your own, and when I point this out, you make a stupid post that only displays your stupidity even more.
>>
>>38567179

No one dismissed anything you have gone through. But you aren't special.

And no, you definitely didn't do more stuff for your physical body than me. I'm a fire fighter and I'm constantly training always because I'm physically weak as shit with no endurance. Until recently, I was 25 kg over weight.
That's why I was always bullied at work.
No one is saying you have it easy. Literally no one. The fact is, because you are at r9k, you have it rough.
Lots of people here have been molested or are actually autistic. I don't know we're you get the idea that I'm shitting on your life experience. All I said was you aren't special.
>>
>>38567357
Dude just read your fucking posts. People can't be this unaware, right? Your standing on a pedestal, shouting at everyone below you to get their shit together, completely ignoring their concerns by substituting their solution for yours. Just stop.
>>
>>38565732
>calls other guy "chad"

You're the same omega you always were.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.