[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you need someone to talk to? Do you want to vent to some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 9

File: 1499922052350.jpg (43KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
1499922052350.jpg
43KB, 877x620px
Do you need someone to talk to?

Do you want to vent to someone?

Someone you can message anytime that will listen to what you say?

Then i am here.
Please don't get me wrong, i don't care about you. I don't wish you any ill harm but if it was to come i wouldn't care, i think this is what makes me a good person to talk to.
If you want me to pretend to care, please let me know early on, if you believe this would help you of course.

Below is my steam, if you would like to contact me via other means of communication, please make a post in this thread. I can do email, telegram, whatever you have, if i don't have it i may be willing to make it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lastsmoke/
>>
File: 1499922535422.jpg (264KB, 1294x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499922535422.jpg
264KB, 1294x1200px
Friendly bump.

I forgot to note in the OP, but my time zone is Australia-based, if you want to talk long-term please consider this.
>>
File: 1499924087914.jpg (168KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1499924087914.jpg
168KB, 894x894px
This will be my final bump, if any questions are posted in the thread i will still answer them.

I must leave soon for bed, but i will re-post the thread sometime in the future.
>>
File: judginu.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
judginu.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>38565688
Nice dubs but anyone who is helped through this, it's challenging to think they were really in such a bad place before hand.

The way you offer yourself, talking to you is no different than speaking to anyone else on this board via a thread, the issue anons who don't do this, or my personal idea anyway, is that it's difficult to vent or seriously speak to someone who you can't even fool yourself into thinking they care about you.

Atleast with the incessant niceposters, they may be able to fool themselves into thinking they care, but you've been quite upfront about it being false if there is any shown at all.
>>
File: gdgd.jpg (162KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
gdgd.jpg
162KB, 900x948px
>>38565688
haa very cool very good nice
>>
File: adachi.png (209KB, 554x838px) Image search: [Google]
adachi.png
209KB, 554x838px
>>38566321
Perhaps, I'll change my approach next time. I thought it would be enticing for someone who needs to talk to someone, I'm not here to necessarily help them, just listen to what they havr to say.

> check em
>>
File: ehh.png (87KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.png
87KB, 350x350px
>>38566474

Venting is helping someone though, and speaking at someone about random things isn't really productive, kind of waste of time even for a NEET.

You really would be the only one standing anything to gain, whatever that is.
>>
>>38566521
I doubt I have anything to gain from it. I just felt like when I was in a position alot of the people who browse r9k are in now, I needed someone to vent to. A sure you can do it to an anon in a thread, but it's less reliable.
>>
File: hmm.png (68KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
68KB, 480x280px
>>38566571
As I said, it's simply not the same, and the things someone would really need to vent about, i think anyway, are things you wouldn't just post on a imageboard, even as a NEET/shut-in.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.