[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't girls interested in me? I work hard. I try to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: lonelyr9k.png (575KB, 802x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lonelyr9k.png
575KB, 802x1080px
Why aren't girls interested in me?

I work hard. I try to be a good person. I am a good listener. I am kind and sensitive.

It's like as if the women hate thread memes are mostly true.

What is up with that?
>>
>>38565684
>It's like as if the women hate thread memes are mostly true.
They are, just not in every single case. Good luck finding the exceptions and holding on to them.
>>
Have you tried talking to them? Showed interest?

Most important: are you attractive?
>>
How many women have you asked out? Say, in the past year.
>>
Once you got their interest can you handle yourself in a even more demanding position? And then sexual encounters can you handle yourself sexually?

Yeah seriously, go find a fembot of some calibre. They exist but you'll probably find them not in bars or clubs.
>>
>>38565740
>>38565759
I don't really ask girls out (no confidence or knowledge how to do it), but if any of them were interested in me they would approach me first.
>>
>>38565843
>but if any of them were interested in me they would approach me first.
Motherfucker that is NOT how it works

How many times I gotta say it? MEN APPROACH WOMEN. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Now if only I could approach a woman ;_;
>>
>>38565843
>doesn't ask women out
>wonders why he's alone
you're a fucking retard and you deserve this. women do not ask out men, by and large.
>>
>>38565684
> I work hard. I try to be a good person. I am a good listener. I am kind and sensitive
that's not how it works buddy, you can be nice and sensitive and all but it won't get you anywhere, you need to be like an alpha, work for that shit, till you get it done.
>>
>>38565864
>>38565868
I am talking about hints that I can approach, not expecting them to fully approach first. Your black and whitwe view is toxic.
>>
>>38565765

Not OP but you need to read before you reply. Lmao
He said girls weren't interested in him so why are you asking if he's good at fucking?
>>
>>38565938
>bitter about women not taking interest in him despite never asking out women even one (1) time
>using the word "toxic"
Confirmed beta male lmao
>>
>>38565938
You ask literally no one out and then complain about being alone. YOU are toxic. Approach women or fuck off.
>>
File: indir (1).jpg (3KB, 97x95px) Image search: [Google]
indir (1).jpg
3KB, 97x95px
>>38565684
I am never touched a woman since 2016
>>
File: indir (5).jpg (3KB, 124x90px) Image search: [Google]
indir (5).jpg
3KB, 124x90px
>>38565991
Fuck wrong image sorry.
>>
>>38565991
>tfw never had sex with a woman since last week
>>
>>38565991

Do you have a full size version of this image?
>>
>>38565985
How is thinking that women should bother at least dropping hints toxic? You are the one who wants people to assume the mindset that if a guy is unable to ask some girl out he deserves to be alone. THAT is toxic, so you fuck off.
>>
>>38566096
>if a guy is unable to ask some girl out he deserves to be alone
He DOES deserve to be alone. If he's too much of a fucking pussy to say "hey, want to grab lunch with me Saturday" once in a blue moon, then yes, he absolutely deserves it.

You can't come on here complaining that you take NO ACTION to get a GF and then expect sympathy, as if you're somehow the victim. Or act confused, as though there's some great mystery. The reason you're alone is that you're a massive fucking pussy.
>>
File: nooggp.jpg (162KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
nooggp.jpg
162KB, 900x948px
*bark bark* SCARY HAHA
>>
>>38566136
Take no action? Fail
Take action? Fail

Too tired to continue, and too hardheaded to stop at the same time, ain't life great?
>>
>>38566136
Look at what you write and realize that your mindset is, indeed, a toxic one. You absorbed too much internet cynicism.
>>
>>38565864

Uhh, not true at all. Women approach men all the time, it's just those men happen to always be Chad.

Honestly it's hilarious how bad women are at it, too. So, yes, if women are really into you, they'll come after you, but they are not into the vast majority of men.
>>
>>38566199
This, why should I waste my time approaching women who show no signs of being interested?
>>
>>38566256
You shouldn't. It's stupid that they don't have to change a thing but you have to be like some modular potato head
>>
>>38566199
>>38566256
>>38566281
Ah yes, the sad rationalizing of the pathetic permavirgin who refuses to take ANY ACTION to better his lot in life.

Here's a tip. You can't tell if a woman is interested in you. Sometimes they do show overt interest; most of the time, they don't. The only way to really know whether she considers you a potential partner is to ask her out.

I reiterate: if you can't even do this, you do not deserve a GF, and should not be here whining and asking why you're alone. The reason is obvious. You're a pussy.
>>
>>38566234
What internet cynicism? All I'm saying is that you should ask out women once in a while, and the reason you're alone is that you do not do this. You can't do nothing and then whine that nothing happens.
>>
>>38566245
No. Women may indeed approach exceptionally attractive men, but just because they do not approach you, does not mean that they will not find you attractive. Again, you are just making shitty excuses so you don't have to try. So you can feel like a powerless victim. But that's not what you are at all. You dug your own grave.
>>
>Hurr, just try and do not care for the rejection! >How dare you even feel those things, you pussy!
Just fuck off chad.
>>
>>38565684
>good listener
>kind
>sensitive

So...you're mad women don't like feminine guys?
>>
>>38565684
Girls don't need boys dude were just surplus population.

Go outside and look at some women.
Do they look like they need a man? Ever?
No, and it's because they don't.
>>
>>38565684
Because you're not an interesting person, anon.
>>
>>38566787
>implying 100% of all robots never tried
You're retarded
>>
>>38565740

Not OP, but how do I show interest without being forceful/creepy?
>>
>>38565843
I feel this way about everyone. If they wanted to actually be my friend, they would initiate contact and at least try to hold a conversation about things they don't care about, just like I do for them. Instead, they bail the first opportunity they get. I have the patience to try and understand their hobbies or interests, or try to be engaging enough so the conversation can still flow, but no one takes that amount of effort for me. People are selfish and only want to hear themselves talk to make them feel better. We're the same way.
>>
>>38567125
be attractive, don't be unattractive
it is creepy and forceful only if you are unattractive (women are really hesitant to admit that, but its true).
>>
>>38566854
>anyone who can open his fucking mouth to ask a woman out is Chad
You're an idiot.
>>
>>38567005
Didn't imply that. Nice try, though.
>>
>>38567125
Just talk to them, ask them about themselves.
>>
>>38566818

Yes, it means they do not find you attractive.

They approach attractive men. They do not approach you. Thus, they do not find you attractive. Most men are sexually repulsive to most women after all.
>>
>>38568124
Shaming doesn't work senpai we've seen it a million times.
Girls don't want to be asked out so why ask them out.
>>
>>38568252
Wrong. You are making excuses.
>>
>>38568253
>why ask them out
So you're not alone your entire life, you retard.
>>
>>38566136
women are cunts about it they will tell everyone on their social media and mock you for asking them out. also they will call you a creep for trying to show interest.
>>
>>38568330
Nice fantasy worst case scenario. Clearly crafted as yet another excuse to never try. You put so much effort into keeping yourself miserable.
>>
>>38568316
But I have friends and family.
>>
>>38568377
If you're happy without a GF then no, there is no reason to ask them out. If you want a GF then there is an obvious reason.
>>
>>38568356
>Nice fantasy worst case scenario

That is not even close to worst, he didn't include potentially being beat up by her thug regulars or accusations that can get you thrown out of a school or job.

Your try and try and make yourself more of a beggar rhetoric is not helpful in the least.
>>
>>38568444
>asking women out is making yourself a beggar
you're retarded
>>
>>38568406
If a girl was all sad and lonely and crying because no boys would talk to her I'd have to do something, but there are literally zero women who feel this way.

So videogames and anime it is.
>>
>>38568494
What the fuck are you babbling about? If you want a GF then ask women out. If you don't then don't complain about not having one. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>38568510
What I want doesn't matter dude I'll want what people around me want.
People around me are totally satisfied.
Where's the complaints?
>>
>>38568561
Again, you're babbling. If you're trying to make a point, you're failing hard. What you want matters to you; there is no reason not to pursue it.
>>
>>38568494
>If a girl was all sad and lonely and crying because no boys would talk to her I'd have to do something

That shit right there must actually make us some of the scariest motherfuckers in existence right now.
In every developed western civ there is a significant percentage of young males sitting around at home, feeling like every person in the world tells them:
>"You are not needed or desired" and hating themselfs for it.
If someone ever manages to make us feel needed and a part of something, this will get really interesting.
>>
File: 1488320219140.png (68KB, 871x283px) Image search: [Google]
1488320219140.png
68KB, 871x283px
Is it really so fucking difficult to understand?
>>
>>38568623
Everyone's satisfied dude me included.
We don't have to go out and talk, we can all sequester ourselves.
I'm pursuing fitness and a career because I need the friggin money if I ever want to own a house but apart from that it's all gucci.
>>38568631
It's sort of ok I get to just jerk off all day.
Don't have to go fight and die for anything.
I'm tempted to count my blessings here.
Drowning in your own blood isn't good.
>>38568653
If you're like me and you want to please people and do things for them, and you get the DISTINCT IMPRESSION that they'd rather be left alone, you have a really strong impulse to just leave people unmolested.
Ofcourse if someone says hi, it's all different. But nah I'm not going to ruin someone's day by imposing upon them.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.