[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT LADS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS http://dump.bitc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1wy2018h.vichan.jpg (49KB, 331x538px) Image search: [Google]
1wy2018h.vichan.jpg
49KB, 331x538px
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT LADS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS

http://dump.bitcheese.net/files/sefijyd/GkB-e_qbNULTdeIw.mp4
>>
There is no way this is someone's real reaction to seeing their sister "dying", she looks dead, did she kill herself or did someone shoot her?

Anyway if it is real I wanna fuck that body.
>>
File: 1479088135542.gif (405KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479088135542.gif
405KB, 722x720px
>>38565448
>21-st century values and approach to live
>>
>>38565490
it was the """car accident""" obviously dumbfuck
ofc its fake
>>
>>38565448
Not going to click that shit. What happens?
>>
>>38565509
nigger you fuckin retraded son
>ITS FUCKIN FAKE HURRR
the holocaust was fake also?
>>
>>38565517
you get redirected to reddit where you should fuck off you bitch ass whiny faggot
>>
>>38565517
Car go crash, 1 out of 3 roasties ded and they don't seem to really care too much
>>
>>38565519

>the holocaust was fake also?

Yes.
>>
>>38565529
>>>/pol/
r9k is a anti racist board
>>
>>38565509
I skipped into the middle of the video because I want to see the gore and it looked like a wound from being shot
>ofc it's fake
Where's the evidence for that though? I'm just saying it because her reaction seems strange.
>>
>>38565448
Imagine even if were injuries were still compatible with life.
Instead of applying first aid (prerequisite: Being prepared by at least being versed in First aid)

She takes a selfie with her dead/dying sister instead of trying to save her

Such is nature. it weeds out the stupid for some reason.
>>
>>38565509
>>38565490
>>38565539
It's real.
http://www.losbanosenterprise.com/news/local/article163155793.html
>>
>>38565517
The girl driving is acting tough, listening to music and streaming while driving.

Somehow the car crashes, might've rolled over?

She basically selfie-cams herself with her sister's corpse, says "I love my sister to death." (really fucking bizarre)

Shakes the body, tells her to "wake up." Says she's sorry.

Then I turned the video off. It's fucked up. I hated watching it. Now I feel kind of sick desu.
>>
>>38565551

>Such is nature. it weeds out the stupid for some reason.

Only to the extent that that stupidity impedes reproduction.

It also weeds out intelligence, if that intelligence impedes reproduction. For example, those intelligent enough to understand the futility and folly that is the human condition are less likely to reproduce. If they were a bit dumber they might have a lot of kids.
>>
>>38565537
The Nazis weren't evil. Jews in Germany were interned like Japanese in America.
Americans are just as guilty as Nazis, but have better supply chains.
>>
One thing look strange in the vid. After le accident the driver is out of the car in no time and her sis too. Is there a cut in the vid or did they teleport?
>>
File: Don't interrupt my coffee.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Don't interrupt my coffee.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>>38565589

Good post, I like u senpai, I really do.

Why don't you get a mug and take a seat, have a cup of coffee and discuss your future with our company.

The other applicants can "wait"
>>
I can't bring myself to watch it.
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>38565537
kek no its not edgy kid
>>
>>38565696
It's a cut,the girl later started filming again. That's how Snapchat works,you can also see it on the bar upside
>>
>>38565724
Whore films herself and isn't paying attention to the road and crashes her car, other whore's head is destroyed and she films her dying body.
>>
Still a better love story than The Twilight am I right reddit?
>>
>>38565847
Christ. I can handle gore like the Mexicans skinning people, but I can't handle a sister killing her own kin and then recording the dying body for fame.
>>
File: omg.jpg (84KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
84KB, 625x625px
>>38565872
BASED
A
S
E
D

pool's closed guys!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.