[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this game ever convince you to go outside and interact with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon_go_logo.png (119KB, 608x370px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_logo.png
119KB, 608x370px
Did this game ever convince you to go outside and interact with people or did the normies take it over too quickly it was just too much hassle for what it was worth?
>>
I wanted to but I didn't have enough ram on my phone to install. The fad died and I missed out. Heard all the stories of shut-ins making friends too.
>>
the only reason i downloaded it was to have a purpose on my night walks
was bored of it within 4 days
>>
>implying my shitty old chink phone could even install it
>>
I went out, a few people talked to me about it. Didn't make friends, just light chats at the park.
>>
I was never into Pokemon as a kid, my sister was, but I tried it because it was so popular. I played for a few days and talked to some college kids that went to another nearby university as well as a grown ass man while on a mountain near my school that spawns Charmanders.

Kind of lost interest though since none of my close friends were into it, and my girlfriend didn't play either. I guess to me it was kind of repetitive since everything nearby was the same and I didn't have a car at the time.
>>
One or two days, just to walk around.
But i felt ashamed when i saw more people doing the same.
>>
>Start playing
>Realize it's more work then I want to put in
>Download a GPS spoof
>Play in bed
>Get bored at level 12 or some shit
The game was boring, but I think I'm mildly austimo
>>
>>38564830
I mastered playing whilst jogging.
No one stops a jogger, so I was left unmolested.
I had a circuit of 11 stops I could hit every five minutes. More balls than my bags had room for.
>>
i played it for 2 days legit then i started cheating
>>
Is this game still popular? I remember it exploded in popularity for a couple of months and now nobody seems to talk about it anymore.
>>
>>38565557
https://streamable.com/jzeay
https://clips.twitch.
tv/SullenFantasticJayTwitchRaid
https://clips.twitch.
tv/BlitheLaconicScallionFrankerZ

they just had a convention
>>
>>38565595
I meant among ultra normies
>>
The fire went put for me when i reached lvl20. Never made any friends with it
>>
>>38564830
>Be playing Pokemon GO.
>Sitting at Pokestops.
>Girl walks up to me.
>Asks if she has a chance with me.
>Tell her no.
I'm not interested in blacks so had to reject her, this could have been my first girlfriend. I played for many hours but only spoke to people like 3 times or so.

Still experienced many interesting things while playing this game which would otherwise not have happened because I might have been playing World of Warcraft.
>>
>be Team Valor
>Friday afternoon
>Sitting on a bench with my gf, near a gym, I was protecting with my Charizard
>suddenly the gym is under attack
>three retarded snot nosed kids are busy attacking
>tell my gf, to act casual and wait until they are done and place their remaining shit tier Pokemon
>turns out they are Team Fucking Instinct
>instantly defeat their garbage, low CP Pokemon and take back the gym
>fellow Valor guys, who walk by, help defending minutes later
>autismo kids coming back with their heads hanging in realization that they just cannot hold a gym for more than a few minutes and have no chance taking it back

Best Friday ever
>>
>>38565618
Only normies and kids play it now basically. I started playing it recently cause my 50 year old mom is really into it.
>>
>game

Not even close.

>>38566759
>black

Good work.
>>
I actually did interact with some people. They were cool. We were all catching dratinis at this specific spawn point where they were. I never talked to them again.
>>
>>38564830
I never had a device that could play it, but it DID make my fucking shut-in, lazy-ass friends get up and go walking with me finally. One of our adventures in-particular lasted about 10 hours and they weren't even playing it most of the time spent out. feelsgood
>>
I found my best friend while playing this game. We still hang out every week multiple times
>>
>>38564830
I did play it before I realized Niantic are one of the shittiest companies out there and that they have no idea what the fuck they're doing. The whole concept of the "game" is awful.
>>
>game
I was playing pokemon over link cable with my friends before pokemon go "players" realised there are other pokemons than pikachu.
Don't claim this is some fucking revolutionary groundbreaking shit to magically make people friends with each other
>>
>>38564830
It was pretty sweet desu. Been into Pokemon as long as I can remember and seeing it take over the world like it did was nothing short of surreal. 65m+ people still playing, it's not too late
>>
>>38565211
The game was boring because you were too fucking fat to actually play it dumbass
>>
>>38569357
It was both groundbreaking and revolutionary you little contrarian autismio
>>
>>38570625
>>38570666
Samefagging normalshit why don't you shill somewhere else ?
>>
>>38564830
I still play it. Convinced me to go outside, not interact with people. It was pretty fun last July or so when everyone was playing it. But since then I've just played it solo and gone on lots of comfy solitary walks.
Thanks to its feature that gives you a daily bonus for stops, I have left the house every single day for the past six months except twice (both this week). Even if I just get in my car, drive a block then drive right back. At least I leave the house. Before I would spend weeks without leaving.
>>
>>38570697
>not commenting on the ebin 666 get
GTFO
>>
I still play it passively. I like going on long walks(10-15km) so I hatch plenty of eggs, rarely attack gyms or now weak raid bosses.
>>
>>38564830
I don't play mobile games nor do I enjoy social interaction.

So no.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.