[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

incels and other /r9k/ult members can't find love because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: 1499518255600.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1499518255600.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
incels and other /r9k/ult members can't find love because they turn themselves into commodities to such a degree that they have no presentable humanity left.
these people try to create this completely false image of themselves like they are a car salesman trying to get attention.
as well they see everyone else as commodities, almost inhuman mannequins "chad" and "stacy" who succeed where they fail because they have a better paint job/leather seats/fresh new car scent and no on.
no one loves a perfect mannequin, they fall in love with the imperfections.
most of this attitude is the fault of online dating and the internet forcing everyone to commodify themselves. Incels just take these "commodified" version as true reality.

Elliot of course was the perfect example of this, the perfect man, the perfect monster.
that's why "Just b urself" is the best advise
>>
>>38564499
TLDR.
Didn't read don't care make it shorter next time faggot.
>>
File: 1471504813811.jpg (60KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471504813811.jpg
60KB, 453x604px
>>38564526
TL;DR
incels think their issue is their lack of perfection, so they cultivate this "perfect" appearance, while also getting far too upset when that edifice cracks, which turns people off.
>>
>>38564499
>they fall in love with imperfections
How come nobody is attracted by the imperfection of my imperfect attempt at appearing perfect?
>>
>>38564561
The fuck are you even babbling on about?
They bitch about (you) not being chad (you) try to become chad and get bitched at for trying to be something (you're) not so the only answer is to give up? (which they still bitch about anyway but by this point no one gives a fuck)
>>
no one can find love here because they are all insufferable twats with no redeeming qualities. even faggots don't want them.
>>
>>38564628
because its cold, distant, and overly respectful. and the imperfections in that mask are treated with extreme stress and anguish when they show.
for example a minor slight by some jerk or a mistake of your part might send this person into a panic to reclaim their perfect image.
you are still trying desperately to be a commodity, hoping for someone to purchase you.
then you wonder why you are treated like a commodity to be consumed then tossed aside (the "beta" who "stacy" settles for to raise her bastards)

even in Death Elliot couldn't let go of his masque, he wanted his killing spree to be "perfect" a great tragedy, but this obsession lead to the entire thing being bungled, ironical making it truly tragic as a Greek play.
>>
Yeah I'm sure they totally liked me better before because I had flaws
I'm sure it had nothing to do with proximity
Nothing at all to do with the fact that they have other better options now, and never mind that I have even more flaws now then before
I surely just need to bee myself
I bet people looooove my inherent clingyness
oh and sarcasm, they can't get enough of that
>>
File: tumblr_m95yd1AbuB1r5hus6o1_500.gif (497KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m95yd1AbuB1r5hus6o1_500.gif
497KB, 500x475px
>>38564652
>they
people say things but the words have little connection to the meaning.

they want you to be like "chad" so you turn yourself into a product as you imagine him to be. when in reality they like this man because he is not stressed about perfection, and is in no way perfect, he lets this show and does not break down when mistakes or blunders happen.
he is much more human and "intimate" thus connecting with the girl on a personal level.

while the "incel" wants and almost mythical relationship, he wants to be seen as some marble diety, and assumes the girl feels the same, but no one likes this sort of worship or respects someone who demands it.

even the greek gods were far from perfect, they were a mess but this made them divine.

a book that captures this perfectly is "A Man Who Fell From Grace with the Sea"
look at the relationship between the sailor and the mother of the protagonist, as well as the development of the protagonist-sailor relationship from one of worship to utter loathing,

the sailor Ryuji represents the goal, the proper development of a man who has been denied love or purpose. while that of the boy Noboru represents the opposite, the tragic decline.
>>
I'm not seeing a lot of evidence to support your claims to be perfectly honest
>>
File: 1497305173748.jpg (8KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1497305173748.jpg
8KB, 219x187px
>>38564784
>reddit spacing
>tumblr file
>muh chad is not perfect
>bee urself
KYS FAGGOT
>>
>>38564705
why do you cling?
Buddhist monks will spend days even weeks making intricate sand mandalas
then after a brief period to relish the beauty of their work they destroy it utterly with no trace, no attachment.

clinging is another symptom of this yearning for perfection, the "perfect" is crystalline, static.
imperfection is chaotic and constantly in flux for god or bad.
>>
>>38564804
Elliot as I said is the "perfect" example
his life is testament to this, as is much of the board.
perfection is all about perception, "chad" may be skilled and admired, but he is not perfect, he relishes his imperfection, this makes him truly admirable and attractive to others.
the "incel" is perfect as far as a human can be, his only goal is to be incorruptible, stoic, and crystalline. he is a human advertisement, a walking OKcupid profile made up of smoke and mirrors to create this illusion.
think about Elliot, why was he obsessed with blondes? fashion, cars, lineage and so on.
>>
>>38564817
There may be no attachment to the product of the work, but surely they try to make it as perfect as possible while they work on it. Surely they enjoy working on something meant to be perfect with others.
What is to be strived for if not perfection? How can I even think I care for someone when I know that the thought is just passing? What good is flux when it never becomes anything?
>>
>>38564678
myths always make the best examples
the /r9k/ incel is similar to Achilles

why was Achilles a tragic figure?
he was perfect, to he point of obscenity and supreme arrogance. he was a literal demigod. meanwhile Hector is just a man, a well respected, skilled, man with many flaws, but he was loved.
he doesn't care about glory, he cares about people, his nation and his family.
when he is killed Achilles in a rage desecrates his corpse for he blames Hector (as representative of the Trojans) for the death of his close friend/shattering of his perfect life and forcing him to face death/reality.
>>
>>38564937
there is perfection and there is the illusion of perfection. in chasing the commodity and commodifying oneself you create an illusion of a perfect existence.
Facebook is an exemplar of this, people cultivate their profile to exude a feeling of a perfect life. when someone sees a FB feed full of these "half truths" it instils in them the illusion that everyone is perfect except them, forcing them to agonise and strive for this falsehood.

a truly perfect man is a balance of light and dark, an avatar of the Dao, or golden mean or whatever you prefer.
>>
I hope you recognize that the animals here only look at people like that because that is how they themselves are assessed
Mercy belongs to the perfect, the halo effect never dies, so marr creation with your taint and cause the world to die screaming
>>
>>38564499

Explain anime for me OP please fampai
>>
>>38564499
>incels can't find love because they turn themselves into commodities
nope. its mostly to do with face and height.
>>
>>38565003
How should one be valued if not by value
I admit your posts seem enlightened, but what makes you think that the normalfags have a sense of this thought? I mean if I'm being rejected for being fake, and my true self is equally revolting to them, then what balance can possibly be had to benefit from?
Seems like all you're saying is that we have the "wrong" flaws, which is no news to me
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
Vuru
>>
but chad is perfect in the only place where it matters
good looks and good social skills is all that matters
>>
To be blunt, you will never find love. Love is cultivated, not found. Your match does not yet exist. You do not just stumble into a good relationship. It takes plenty of effort.
>>
>>38565059
Leather seats
Brushed metal finish
There are ugly people in happy relationships
>>
>>38565084
>this self-righteous accusatory wankery
>enlightened
This joker has only managed to post disjointed bursts of hal-baked logic that totals to an argument for robots to "be themselves" but only if he approves it
I didn't think these kinds of threads were real, op needs to be beaten bloody
>>
>>38565055
Anime comes from a culture very much divided from Christian ideas of self sacrifice/perfection/guilt and so on

I'm not going to say that makes it beneficial, or harmful, or that all anime like this but ultimately anime deals with archetypes, illusions and abstractions of various ideals (much like Shinto Gods and spirits) as anime decends from Japanese shadow plays and theatre.
Now people with autism enjoy this because these ideals and emotions are easy to identify in the medium (Japanese theater is known for how expressive it is go get subtle things across) but this is just a side effect.
Ultimately anime is like a modern version of Greek and Roman plays which is why it does a great job in similar areas of comedy, satire and tragedy
I won't say all anime is good or bad because of this though
>>
>>38565084
I don't believe that your "true self" is really revolting unless you're horribly mentally broken which I doubt.
The exaggeration of your "true self" is what revolts people, it is grasping and overexertion, it turns people off just as the incessant grasping and anxiety over perfection does.
Balance is achieved through the path of least effort.
It's not that "normals" are free from this either, they commodity themselves every day, but uncles usually had some developmental or other issues which hurt them and caused this obsession while "normals" tend to fall more or less into this zone of least effort due to a privileged (not in the sjw sense) upbringing
I'll say again that ugly, or "weird" and mentally ill people manage to find love, failure is due to other reasons.
>>
>>38565282
In saying this because I spent years acting this exact same way and could never figure out my problem until someone basically straight up told me
>>
>>38565457
>I'll say again that ugly, or "weird" and mentally ill people manage to find love, failure is due to other reasons.
Sure, I'll accept that "love" exists and that people find it but I'll posit that that only occurs because of people self-valuing enough to convince another they are right i.e. being "alpha" and taking charge and the reason for robotdom is that no one has ever valued robots and they lack the willpower to gaslight themselves, let alone world, into thinking they're worth it
>>
>>38565533
I know people who are far more pathetic and loathesome who have managed to find rewarding relationships
A good friend of mine, who ok admit is a massive weenie and very pathetic, he's weak and short and kind of ugly, he has a lot of emotional issues and massive anxiety, but he managed to find a girl who cares for him and they've been living together for years now.
She's no blonde goddess like Elliot dreamed off but she's a nice girl and they're very happy
>>
File: c70.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
55KB, 625x626px
Buru
>>
>>38565533
What differentiates the Robot from someone who maybe is ugly and weird but has relationships?
>>
>>38565568
Read my post this time. You are clearly not from around here as your annecdotes are garbage and your logic is like that of a child's
>>
>>38565616
The idea that they belong in this world by a significant measure, the one rejected by society is just that, rejected
>>
>>38565617
Lack of will is an excuse
It's a cocoon to preserve a state of unchanging perfection
The robot wants to be perfect and the only way he can do this in some cases is to create an entirely artificial world for himself where things never change and he is never tested, this remaining perfect forever in his shell
>>
>>38565647
>Lack of will is an excuse for lacking willpower
You have failed to counter, I am afraid, try again.
>>
>>38565645
Yes but why is one rejected and the other not?
The robot is rejected because he is a statue, while the other is flesh and blood, all other "reasonings" are excuses because the non robot suffers from the same ailments
>>
>>38565676
You fail to understand
There is no lack of willpower, but a fear of what will happen if that will is exercised.
The cocoon is perfect and unchanging, there is no risk and nothing changes. The perception in the mind of the robot can remain forever golden since he is only limited by his fantasy and not reality

The non robot accepts reality and the risks that come with it, he is not perfect in his own mind and suffers less from egotism
>>
Remember Marcus Aurelius
Think of the core nature of a being, what is the one thing that defines it?
For the Robot it is grasping
He may be excessively egotistic, or excessively self loathing, but his nature is to grasp and hold
>>
>>38565770
>his nature is to grasp and hold
Like at straws? This makes no sense
>>
>>38565707
>the robot accepts his current reality as perfection
Nigger, are you serious? Have you READ a single thread on this board? Every thread is a lamentation for exactly how shitty someone's situation is. No robot accepts the life that they lead is perfect. Many people change behavior to deal with the pain of isolation, but they never accept it as being desirable or healthy.
>>
>>38565891
Something like that, he collects and often has a strong sense of nostalgia and connection to material commodities

He's a collector, his nature is to "hold" or attempt to hold, to grasp.
Reguardless of his other personality traits, he can't let go.
Thus a healthy exercise is to practice letting go, releasing what you hold, purging your collection and yourself.
I hate to being Peterson into this but his memey maxim "go clean your room" is a nice excercise, as an inability to do away with filth and garbage is a symptom of holding
>>
>>38566205
My issue with this is that it seems flimsy. This whole grasping idea could be applied to anyone
>>
>>38566235
it can be, but is it their core nature or is it not?
Robots suffer from many things, and are often very different, but al have the same issue.
likewise some other people suffer from the same core ailment, leading to different effects.
a common theme of "holding" here is to hold onto a single time or moment as >>38565896
says. this feeling of eternal rejection, of isolation, or being outcast. they hold onto this as it validated everything else they hold to be "themselves"
to stop being isolated is to lose their identity and sense of timeless perfection.

in Hamlet, he says "I could be bound in a nutshell and count myself a King of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams"
this is the dilemma of the robot
no matter how hard he tries to hold on to his kingdom (however small) the bad dreams still creep in.

the harder you try to grasp sand, the more it flows through your fingers, meanwhile a light hand holds it easily
>>
>>38566339
okay you wannabe sage. i've read through the entire thread. So what is the solution. You're not the only one who comes on here with the occasional deconstruction of the robot.

Solutions not problems
>>
So OP tell me this: What if you're chronically ill and have an ostomy bag that's permanent? What happens then?

I've been rejected before because one saw an outline of it through my clothes. She got weirded out and told me straight up that it's too disgusting to look at.
>>
>>38566339
I think this suffers from just-world fallacious ideas because you are blaming the robot for 100% of his shortcomings
>>
File: women money.jpg (129KB, 430x597px) Image search: [Google]
women money.jpg
129KB, 430x597px
>>38564499
>they have no presentable humanity left.
No one cares about that. All interactions is about profit, if you're an undesired incel you either earn millions to claim a Stacy or go MGTOW.
>>
File: 1492711653560.jpg (198KB, 1542x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1492711653560.jpg
198KB, 1542x1023px
>>38566397
there is no quick fix solution which is the problem in a capitalist consumer society.

a good remedy is to practice non-attachment and letting go, if you can do this fully and completely it will help with many problems you might have.
to start off simply try to set a regiment for yourself, to clean and do simple chores, try to make your living space as minimal and clutter free as possible.
from there practice creation and destruction, put a lot of effort into creating something, don't half ass it but really put the effort in, then once you've finished and had your fix of pride destroy it completely leaving no trace (no photos). alternatively try a fast, give up something you care deeply about for a time (forever might be too stressful starting out)

the issue with fasting (like NoFap) is not necessarially the fast itself but that people become attached to the idea of the fast and hold onto that instead, perpetuating the initial problems.
if you are able to do these things and leave no traces in your mind then it will help you improve as a person.
quiet meditation as well can go a long way, I'd also say some sort of exercise as well, anything active as mind and body are part of the same whole, a sick body will create a sick mind.
for both meditation and excersise an orginised regiment is good, but don't hold onto the idea of these activities or set time limits, just do them and be in the moment without thought for what will come later or what was gained.
you can meditate for 10 minutes and achieve more than if you force yourself to sit there anxiously for an hour.
>>
>>38566505
blaming others, even if they are at fault, ultimately achieves nothing.
the only thing truly in your power is yourself, thus you need to change
>>
>>38566582
This is true to a degree and to a degree I agree with you. However what happens to factors outside of our control? It may be possible there is no solution to certain problems or at least with the effort of an individual.
>>
>>38565059
Money = status > charisma >>> looks
>>
>>38566469
illness like yours is not common, and not the reason why most people have problems.

I'm not sure what I could say in this situation, there are always extreme cases and people have a natural fear of illness even if its unjustified.
my uncle has the same issue, but he had colon cancer which left him stuck in that position, and he was gay too which in his time was a pretty major problem socially. I think the best thing you ca do is be honest about your situation and do not dwell on people's fear/ignorance, and don't be ashamed of your situation. don't try to hold onto people out of fear, but don't hold onto isolation either.
>>
File: Nebula Stone SpecimenA008AA.jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nebula Stone SpecimenA008AA.jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>38566609
things outside your control are exactly that. do not seek control, to seek control is to hold.
remember you can let go of a stone and still keep it in your hand if you turn your palm upwards

here is a story related to this that I enjoy a lot
an Autobiography in Five chapters

1) I walk down the street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk
I fall in.
I am lost...
I am hopeless.
It isn't my fault.
It takes forever to find a way out.

2) I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I pretend I don't see it.
I fall in again.
I can't believe I'm in the same place.
But it isn't my fault.
It still takes a long time to get out.

3) I walk down the same street.
I see it is there.
I still fall in...it's a habit
My eyes are open; I know where I am;
It is my fault.
I get out immediately.

4) I walk down the same street.
I walk around it.

5) I walk down another street.
>>
File: 58b.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58b.png
175KB, 600x600px
I think I'd rather stay in my egg
seems like too much work
>>
>>38564499
Incels can't find love because they're ugly and they've been ugly their entire lives, so people have always treated them like shit, which caused them to have no self-esteem. There's a reason they call it the 'dating market'. Because it is a market, and people judge you on your looks before anything else. Whenever you hear a girl saying she wants a quiet guy, or a smart guy, etc, what she really means is 'I want an attractive guy who also has this quality'.

Incels have proven that girls are shallow with countless experiments where they used a picture of an attractive guy on Tinder or some other online dating site. The same guy who gets rejected all the time in real life because of his 'personality' becomes extremely successful online where he's pretending to be a male model. You are a commodity, you don't turn yourself into one. I hate it as much as anyone else, but it's the truth. Unless you're very attractive, no girl will ever truly love you.
>>
>>38567559
excuses
again there are plenty of ugly people in the past and present who manage to have relationships, and the vast majority of people on here are not really ugly, unless you have some grotesque deformity you are exaggerating how much of an impact it has.
but by holding on to the feeling of "ugliness" you create a situation beyond your control and thus an excuse to never move beyond it and remain in perfect stasis forever
>>
>>38567559
an online dating is the problem as I said
it enforces this commodification
>>
File: rodger.png (771KB, 770x732px) Image search: [Google]
rodger.png
771KB, 770x732px
>>38564499
C0PE
>>
>>38564499
>no one loves a perfect mannequin, they fall in love with the imperfections.
Do you know where you are? Most people here are 4/10 at best with a few 7/10. A perfect mannequin is a chad/stacy that spends 1 hour grooming and another 2 hours per day working out/getting in shape. Yes, people actually like perfect mannequins. We call them chad and stacy.
Do you realize that everyone here could easily make a case how robots have more unique imperfections, both in personality and physical appearances than the chad/stacy counterparts, don't you?
Still, I'd like to think this was bait, since you made a really poor case on your subject.
>>
>>38564499

girls dont care about "humanity". they just want a guy with a cute face.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.