[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help robots. Normalfags will be ignored. >22 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: 1488858444932.jpg (95KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1488858444932.jpg
95KB, 850x506px
I need help robots. Normalfags will be ignored.
>22 years old
>Stay inside when I have free time to browse 4chan and play videogames
>live with parents, pay rent
>Work at a nice restaurant in Beverly Hills, I live in California by the way
>Aunt and her roastie daughter visit every now and then
>I say hi and be polite and the usual dumb shit, then stay in my room until they leave or I get tired enough to go to sleep
>They talk with parents while I'm in my room
>Suggest that we should take a family trip to the beach
>dumb fucking normalfags, hope they enjoy themselves lmao
>remember hearing something on the news about beaches near me being shut down due to sewage/medical waste
>Thank god I have mastered being a stealth autist who is mostly invisible to the eyes of normalfags
>Think nothing of it
Continuing.
>>
>>38563145
>Next morning
>Go down stairs to make breakfast and get ready to go to work
>Dad says something about going to the beach
>"Oh anon you should go with us. It'll be fun. Plus the entire family needs to be there since it's a family trip after all"
>Say no, I don't want to, the beach is dumb, nothing worthwhile to do their.
>"Too bad, you still gotta go"
>Say something along the lines of or what?
>Dad threatens to disassemble my entire gaming setup and put password blocks on websites I visit
>Tell him I'm a grown man and I don't need to listen to what he says
>Mentions how I'm still living in his house despite being 22 years old so I'm not really a grown man and how I need to abide by his rules since I'm under his roof and how I probably don't want to go to the beach only because I'm a loser who would stick out like a sore thumb
>Tell him that the beach is a waste of what little free time I have because there is absolutely nothing to fucking do there
>Scoffs and tells me that either I go or I'll have nothing to do at home either.
How the fuck do I convince these stupid normie fucks that the beach is a shit fucking place and a waste of time?
>Beaches are either rocky or sandy
>Rocky beaches are shit because you have to step on sharp rocks in the water and don't want to sit on a towel that is on top of rocks
>sandy beaches reveal tiny cracked shells and sharp rocks that cut your feet up
>doesn't even fucking matter because there is no point to leaving the towel and stepping barefoot on the sand because the ocean water is cold as fuck
>homeless people everywhere
>spics and niggers everywhere
>crowded as fuck
>the thing about medical waste and sewage washing up on shore
I'm hoping for bad weather but that's fucking impossible in this shitty ass state. I need some more convincing arguments robots.
>>
>>38563145
Just go to the beach with your family. They won't always be around.
>>
>>38563145
Just go to the fucking beach and perv at roasties or some shit
>>
>>38563175
I don't want to go to the beach. It's fucking pointless.
>>
File: somegawkerfaget.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
somegawkerfaget.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
>>38563145
>Normalfags will be ignored
>Stay inside when I have free time
>when I have free time
>Work at a nice restaurant
Look in the mirror, retard.
>>
>Niggers
Fuck off to /pol/
>Parents make you pay rent and don't teach how to save money so you can move out
Why do you pay rent, why not save?
>>
>>38563199
I don't know if this is specific to my location or whatever but the women in my area are all fucking ugly. Most of them are jewesses/sheboons/beaners/gooks. The white women are just as ugly.
>>
>>38563203
I hate going to the beach too. When I have to, I bring my phone with me, so I can scumpost here and listen to some music. Download some emulators, put your headphones on and ignore everyone else.
>>
>>38563203
So is staying home and crying on 4chan. At least you'll be able to bond with the few people who actually love you, plus any chance to show off your body is great.
>>
>>38563206
How is staying inside a normalfag behavior? Just try being a white guy and getting on NEETbux here. It's a fucking augean challenge.
>>
>>38563211
Save for what? The property values here are fucking outrageous. I looked up some commieblock tier apartment buildings near me and the rent is like $1400 a month for a fucking 1 bathroom 1 bedroom apartment.
>>
Ask them why they even want you there
>>
>>38563145
Come up with something else that you need to be doing on that day at the time they leave. Doctor's appointment, job interview, date. Anything, just make something up.

Leave the house for a half hour.

Come back when they've left.

Ta da.
>>
>>38563238
Yeah but I actually enjoy staying home and crying on 4chan. I don't have a body worth showing off and I sure as fuck am not risking getting my pale ass sunburnt. Bonding my fucking ass, I was planning on browsing 4chan on my phone if I was forced to go. I have several portable chargers charging right now just in case.
>>
>>38563211
Why the fuck are you on 4chan getting angry when people call porch monkies "niggers"?
>>
Tell them about the medical waste and sewage, appeal to their inner germaphobes.
>>
>>38563262
I did, it boiled down to it being a family trip so I need to go because I'm part of the family, and that they don't like seeing me (how can they even see somebody who doesn't leave their room except to go to work and to the bathroom/fridge) stay inside like a prisoner.
>>
>>38563211
>Triggered by nigger

Hey, nigger
>>
>>38563145
Hm, if youre forced to go id suggest just bringing your phone and watchine anime or something while youre there.
At the very least i guess youll get a tan?
>>
>>38563313
Do you have work on the day you're going?
>>
>>38563291
Do you not get along with your family?
>>
>>38563149
Make their trip a living hell then. You're already trying to be a stealth autist, so why not go all the way and act so abhorrently that they never invite you to shit like that ever again.
>>
Are you really 22? Because you sound like an autistic teenager

Grow up, stop being a disappointment to your family and go to the beach
>>
>>38563286
Doctor's appointment won't work because I never go get check ups, I've been healthy for several years. They would never believe I got a date. They scheduled it so that it's on a day I have off of work. I already have a job (one of the cooks at the restaurant) so they would not believe me if I went with the job interview.
>>
>>38563246
You're a normie, anon, sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>38563332
Tanning is for fucking degenerate normalfags. I actually take pride in being one of the only fucking white people around.
>>
>>38563369
This, or beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>38563149
make sure he knows he isnt doing you any favors bringing you along
>>
>>38563352
I get along but there isn't anything for me to even talk about with them.
>>38563369
That would most likely end up screwing me over more than it would help.
>>
>>38563425
I was giving you examples. Come up with something more appropriate. If you're not smart enough to think of some reason you have to be at a specific place during the time that they're leaving, you're a retard who deserves to go to the beach.
>>
>>38563145
>22
>still into childish pol tier racism
also stand up for yourself for once you pathetic manchild.....tell your dad to fuck off and if he fucks up any of your stuff then fuck up some of his stuff...like take his PC or something...and if he gets angry and kicks you out of the house even better....why are you living with your parents if you have a job anyway? And why are you paying rent and still allowing your dad to treat you that way? Get your own place and become a man already...
>>
>>38563301
I did, it was ignored completely.
>>38563338
No, they made sure to set it up so that I would have no excuse not to go.
>>38563427
>Khhv
>No friends except guy in Arizona I play Vidya with, met him online
>only skill is cooking, I don't even know how I managed to get a driver's license but judging by all of the shitty drivers in this faggot state licenses are probably just being given away
>Went to a continuation school after I dropped out of high school, didn't go to college
Explain how I am a normie
>>
>>38563576
I just recommend going, not talking/socializing with anyone, and just fucking about digging sand crabs out of the sand

sand crabs are cool as fug
>>
>>38563505
>>still into childish pol tier racism

People get more racist as they grow up actually. Nice cope though.
>>
>>38563149
typical fucking technique from the father there, I remember it well, used to submit to it, it really is the most insufferable thing to do to someone
>>
Just go, put a towel down and just sit there for the trip. Bring your phone or something you can occupy yourself with to kill time. I'd probably watch that your dad doesn't try and take it away or some shit.
>>
>>38563495
I don't fucking leave the house for any reason other than to go to work. No matter what excuse I make they won't believe it.
>>38563505
You try dealing with these shitty fucking subhumans at work.
>>
>>38563145
just go to the fucking beach holy shit
wasting a day or two of time in your pointless shutin life is well worth the reward of not having your family bitch at you and/or kick you out, learn cost/benefit analysis retard
>>
>>38563641
oh yeah people on pol are all over 30 and totally not a bunch of 12 year olds....
>>
>>38563635
Out of all the times I have been to the beach in my childhood I have never seen a single crab. Once there were some pretty cool sand bugs in the wet part of the sand where the waves reach
>>38563659
Thanks for understanding anon.
>>38563672
Shit you're fucking smart that seems like exactly something he would do. I'll stay out of his reach
>>
>>38563818
They're not crabs per-say, its just the name; I think those were the things you dug up; you can eat them, if you want to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoJHX0UO9sM
>>
>>38563149
>>Mentions how I'm still living in his house despite being 22 years old so I'm not really a grown man and how I need to abide by his rules since I'm under his roof and how I probably don't want to go to the beach only because I'm a loser who would stick out like a sore thumb

Your father seriously said this to you? What a spiteful piece of shit, growing up with a father like that is probably the reason you're a robot.
>>
>>38563409
this oragami salami
>>
>>38563505
>Stand up for yourself
>Manchild
Nice fucking meme faggot, did you make it yourself?
As for the shit you suggested, that's a dumb fucking idea that would do more harm than good. I'm living with my parents so I don't have to do all the household chores, because I share a car with my mom, it's close to where I work, and paying some rent to live in a nice place is way fucking better than paying exorbitant amounts to some stupid fucking landlord to live with a normalfag roommate in some Commie block. I allow my dad to treat me this way because it's better than the alternative.
>>
>>38563818
>I'll stay out of his reach
I'd bring a bag and just put some stuff in there that you can keep yourself busy with. Bring a lengthy book if you have one and even if it doesn't interest you, pretend to read it if you know your family will give you shit if they see you not doing anything. Also, depending on how big the beach is, just go walk around with your phone to make the excuse that you're taking pictures of stuff. Just try to make the best of that shitty situation and above all else, lie, lie and lie some more if they ask you if you're having fun. Otherwise you're bound to get bitched at.
>>
why dont you just move out my man
>>
>>38563576
one of the biggest normies i;ve seen on this board desu
>>
File: 1490940935733.jpg (487KB, 1821x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1490940935733.jpg
487KB, 1821x1566px
>Calicuck
>Employed
>Can drive
>Over use memes in thread

OP is a fucking normalfag
>>
lmao you sound more like 14 not 22
>>
>>38563927

So your parents are subsidising your degenerate lifestyle?

The least you could show some fucking gratitude to your father for putting up with your shit
>>
File: IMG_8022.png (167KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8022.png
167KB, 417x417px
>>38563149
You fucking idiot. They're not mad at your for being autistic about sand. You have obligations to spend time with your family just like every other sucker on Earth. Your dad is desperate to get you out of the fucking house for once, so just bring your phone and suck it up for a couple hours.
>>
>>38563864
People in real life and on the internet tell me I speak immaturely and look like a little kid (5'7 manlet with a babyface) but I just don't care what people think anymore. Except for my online gaming friend who has only ever heard my voice through a shitty microphone
>>
>>38564119
>Be 5'3" manlet
>gr8 genetics, so I look like a baby
>Not immature, but still like like a fucking highschooler
>Want to die
>>
>>38563145
Call the bluff and find a roomate or another place to rent. Fuck your family desu your free time is yours
>>
>>38564017
I didn't choose to be born in this dumb fucking state. Driving is a fucking must in this poorly laid out urban wasteland. NEETbux are fucking non-existent here, especially for white guys like me.
>>38564029
This point was already brought up and addressed.
>>38564045
What exactly about my life is degenerate you fucking dumbass? I'm not a completely retarded fucking NEET living off of welfare.
>>38564052
Why should I have to waste my time? I can't even fathom what these old farts want to do at the fucking beach since they have always just sat under the umbrella on the beach towel. At the very fucking most my roastie cousin will try tanning and maybe get ankle deep in the water. Not only are they wasting their time but they're trying to drag me down with them. I fucking hate summer. This is a shit fucking season once you get out of school and summer vacation ceases to be a thing
>>
>>38563203
you are posting here. stop pretending like you have important things to do. you just dont want to, but "its pointless" isnt a proper argument to your dad unless you actually have a job or uni assignments or actual important things to do
>>
>>38564198
I wish I could anon but all the places I can afford to rent are far as fuck from my workplace and I don't have my own car. Roommates in California are all fucking normalfags and stoners that would be worse to deal with than my parents and going to the beach. I have called the bluff before and it's gotten me fucked so that's not really an option.
>>
>>38564260
>Take memes to seriously
>Take bait
OP I hope you are joking. If not please leave our fucking board.
>>
>>38564300
Who gives a fuck if I have important things to do or not? Going to the beach is pointless in that my being their accomplishes nothing and I can't entertain myself their as well as I can at home. What little free time I have should be mine to use for whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>38563145
If you can't avoid it, just go, kill some time with your phone or any other shit.
If they want you there, fine, you will be there, but you don't have to participate in anything.

I was in the same situation a year ago, i just went and spent 4 hours listening music on my phone without moving an inch. Everytime they asked me if i wanted to do something or invited me to something i just said no, when they asked me why did i even go i just said "because you wanted me to come".
After that they stopped inviting me, i think that they think that you would actually have fun and that you're just shy, so you just have to make clear that you're just going because it's an obligation and nothing more.
>>
>>38564339
At least a normalfag or a stoner wouldn't tell you how to spend your free time.

>no car
Bike?
>>
My mom's work shift got moved around so she can't go so the trip got cancelled. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll talk to my employer and see if I can make a legitimate excuse to leave the house. I encourage you guys to post about times normalfags forced you to go somewhere.
>>
>>>38564045
>What exactly about my life is degenerate you fucking dumbass?

>claims to be an adult
>still plays video games

>>>38564052
>Why should I have to waste my time?

Because you don't do any household chores? Because they are letting you live in their house for less than what it would cost you if you moved out?

You are literally a child who can not support yourself on your own.

It will make your parents happy and cost you nothing, except a few hours of your time which you would waste by shitposting on 4chan anyway (also a degenerate activity)
>>
>>38564510
>Bike
Commute to times are fucking insane here, I would have to be Lance Armstrong to make it to work on time with a bicycle
>>
File: 1489489249750.gif (807KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
1489489249750.gif
807KB, 200x317px
>>38564555
Nice trips and good to hear about the trip being cancelled.
>>
>>38564555
Just now a normalfag forced me to read his cancer filled replies and thread.
>>
>>38564509
This seems like a good investment. I think I will do this.
>>
>>38564596
Nobody's forcing you to be in my shitty thread.
>>
>>38564558
I'll play video games if I want to you fucking normie. I do chores more than both my parents. I didn't ask for them to have me and I don't impose on their life significantly enough for my presence to be an issue. I can't support myself because of all the illegal spics stealing jobs and neetbux and because I am a dumb fuck who can't get into a complicated field. At least I would be wasting my time doing something I enjoy. You're on 4chan right fucking now so who are you to call me a degenerate?
>>
Don't go to the beach. Play Beach Simulator 2017.
>>
>>38563149
Why didn't you mention this shit to him? TELL him how garbage every type of beach or and TELL HIM about the fucking sewage.
>>
>>38563199
You go to the beach with his family, why do we have to do shit to appease the masses? Just let us be you dick!
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.