[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any loners here that have gotten a gf? Sometimes I really feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1478037461261.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1478037461261.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
Any loners here that have gotten a gf? Sometimes I really feel like I want one but I used to feel the same with friends and when I got some I just felt miserable and cut all contact.
>>
having 0 friends is the biggest red flag and is why no one here will ever have sex
>>
File: 1423167459480.jpg (20KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
1423167459480.jpg
20KB, 320x270px
>>38563055
Really getting sick of this "0 friends = no gf" meme.
>>
>>38563055
I just can't handle it for some reason I feel overwhelmed and like I'm not in control of what I'm doing
>>
Same here OP, I don't want the hassle that comes with having friends, having to maintain a friendship that many times you aren't even enjoying, but I've become so lonely that all I want is a shutin gf like me to spend the rest of my life with. But what if I find one and then realize that having constant human company is even worse than always being alone? Then there is nothing left. I can't even keep friends, how can I spend 24 hours a day with another human being? Though I guess it would take less effort overall when you are that close to them.
>>
>>38563085
Except it's not a meme, it's the truth.
>>
>>38563032
I have. It's okay, good even, but it sucks if you're really independent. Had a solid relationship going about a year or two, but we just wanted different things in life and I wasn't really willing to compromise, so I ended it.

If you don't mind compromising your desires, then go for it, otherwise you're better off without imo.
>>
>>38563085
It's not a meme you dumb newfag image macro user, Having no friends and no social media is literally the biggest red flag that you can imagine in terms of her willingness to be in a relationship.
>>
>>38563085
Friends mean you are a properly functioning member of society on some level. No friends mean people do not like you or you are a beta male, both of which are red flags that you have mental illness and thus are not a suitable partner. How is that complicated? Put simply, if no one wants to hang out with you, why should someone want to fuck you?
>>
>>38563526
the trick is to find someone you dont have to change for. good luck.
>>
>>38564189
>Put simply, if no one wants to hang out with you, why should someone want to fuck you?

What if I don't want to hang out with anyone? I have no friends because I don't like the people I know.
>>
>>38564252
You at least need to be alright in social situations because you will have to, you know, TALK to the chick.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.