[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was waiting for a new roommate to show up, didn't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1499674385657.jpg (38KB, 570x539px) Image search: [Google]
1499674385657.jpg
38KB, 570x539px
I was waiting for a new roommate to show up, didn't even know if it's a girl or a guy. (Expected a guy to be put in my room to be honest).

>it's a single adorable girl that fits my preferences

Jesus christ how do I not fuck this up? What should I NOT EVER do when sharing living space with a girl? There are two rooms, my has one bed and is kind of also the main living room, hers has also one bed, a desk and a wardrobe.
She has been really nice to me so far.
>>
>>38562167
Post her pictures otherwise I can't respond accordingly
>>
>>38562167
>Jesus christ how do I not fuck this up?
Idk don't sexually harass her? Also try not to be too obvious when tenderizing the beef.

Why not just live alone or get a male roommate instead?
>>
>>38562167
expect to hear her moans every night when chad comes over
>>
File: nbghgh.jpg (37KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
nbghgh.jpg
37KB, 585x585px
>>38562208
This is her. Exactly my type. She has beautiful eyes
>>
She's your roommate. If you go on a date with her and it goes poorly, you won't be able to never see her again. I suggest you take your time with this.
>>
how do you agree to living with someone without even meeting them
>>
God damn it op delete the thread. Someone is gonna reverse search that pic and find her social media pages. It always fucking happens. Also she's a fucking Stacy wtf
>>
>>38562295
Holy Jesus if I were you I'd move out
>>
>>38562300
The college dorms put a person in your room you like it or not basically.
>>
>>38562329
now it's more likely that you've mentioned that
>>
>>38562336
I've never heard of a college dorm with inter-room co-ed
>>
>>38562333
Why is that mate
>>38562346
Different countries different rules my friend
>>
>>38562295
Well be prepared to hear her moan every night with a different chad. Not worth it desu.
>>
>>38562371
nah she wouldn't be like that... right?
>>
>how do I not fuck this up
I was going to say don't post her picture but I see that its too late
>>
File: touches face.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
touches face.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>38562461
Why the fuck wouldn't she be?
>>
>>38562167
>What should I NOT EVER do when sharing living space with a girl?
Don't expect her to do the "woman's work"
Don't wank while she's there
Don't leave your shit everywhere
Don't pick fights with her
Don't try to initiate a relationship beyond friendship
DO NOT EVER press your luck by trying to fuck her

Based on your post and >>38562295, those last two are going to be the hardest, especially if she's anywhere near as slutty as /r9k/ posters think she is
>>
Honestly, the simple fact is you've posted this thread and been this autistic, so you're basically fucked.

Find a way to not live with her. You'll regret it if you do.
>>
File: 1400940441316.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1400940441316.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>38562295
You have really shit taste.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.