[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf just broke up with me. It was the only thing distracting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500261221337.jpg (312KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1500261221337.jpg
312KB, 1059x962px
My gf just broke up with me. It was the only thing distracting me from my depression and I can already feel myself spiraling back.
>>
>>38561868
>My gf just broke up with me.

Good. Fuck you normie.
>>
whats it like having a gf?

What did her butt smell like?
>>
>>38561868
So you miss her bitching at you for pety shit? You miss her belittling you with passive aggressive shit? You miss never being able to be right in any discussion because she bitches about your tone or level of your voice? You miss her bitching and backstabbing everyone she meets?

lol you should be celebrating.
>>
>>38561868
:( oh noooooo i feel so bad for you:(:(
your live needs to be so bad with your girlfriend and all, you probably have the worst depressions imaginable :((
>>
>>38561956

At least my suicidal thoughts subsided somewhat when I met her. I don't expect empathy on here I just needed to vent
>>
wow anon, it must suck, now you might have to spend weeks or maybe even MONTHS without a gf.
>>
>>38562025
As someone who's going through the same stuff I can sympathize with you, but maybe too much because you might not have been through the same stuff I have. Besides we both are crying as we sleep so feel free to vent to me anon :)
>>
File: 1500499219530.png (629KB, 575x525px) Image search: [Google]
1500499219530.png
629KB, 575x525px
>>38561868
>my gf-
OUT
>>
>>38563317

Thanks anon. Yeah nights are really the worst in terms of feeling even more down.
>>
>>38561868
Kill yourself then

You fucking faggot
>>
>>38561886
It smelled like shit

What did you expect?
>>
>>38564267

Yeah thought about jumping in front of the subway on my way home from her today. But I was too much of a pussy to actually do it

I think an exit bag is probably a better way to end this shit
>>
>>38561868
Hurts like a bitch but its a great life lesson and opportunity, don't put all your eggs in a single basket.

You will most certainly find someone else, I remember literally crying like a baby to my mom when I broke up with my first serious girlfriend and now I can't so much as remember her name. My mom dated a guy for years in the 70s and can't remember his name either. It's remarkable how some shit literally just does not matter in retrospect
>>
>>38564350

I haven't put all my eggs in one basket luckily. Already tried that a few years ago when I tried dating my first big love. It still hurts like shit and just made me realize how fucking pointless this whole dating game really is.

You date someone and finally feel somewhat accepted and loved only to get your hearth broken soon after.

Maybe I should just go back to being a Robot like I used to be a couple of years ago and then just off myself after a couple of years
>>
>>38564473
You can be accepted and loved without dating someone?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.