[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, I bet all three of us can beat you to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1500677533614.jpg (32KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1500677533614.jpg
32KB, 480x481px
>"Anon, I bet all three of us can beat you to the punch!"
What do?
>>
impregnate the one on the leftn
>>
fucking beaners get out of my country REEEE
>>
>>38561710

Mandatory sterilization for those unfit to breed.
>>
>>38561710
let all three of them beat me up and stomp on me with their stinky feet :3
>>
File: 1491094238657.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1491094238657.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>38561710
MUMMYYYYYYYYYYY THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANNA BEAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1498253495638.jpg (14KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
1498253495638.jpg
14KB, 325x305px
>>38561710
I keep my eye on the one on the left. She's clearly just a kid, but she's got the biggest arms and she's going southpaw. Plus, her ass is the biggest and tightest, so I expect some actual power behind that left if she turns her body right.

Right's probably got more reach than middle, so she could range me better in an extended fight, and I'm honestly not as worried about a hit from #2; she has the shittiest physique out of the three, and I bet I can slip her. She's the weakest link, so I save her for last. She's also way less open than #3, who's just posing and has her shoulders all low and loose.

I throw an overhand straight at #3's jaw right away, and I switch-hit into southpaw and get inside if for some reason that doesn't KO her right away. I'm 100% sure I could get past that guard in a second, and if I throw the first shot, she's taking a few rights to the face right off the bat. #3's down.

Then I've got to get out of there and start moving on the other two before they can react. Left spinning backfist to range fatty and kid and back out onto my toes right away. Kid's just getting hit with every punch I can throw while circling left. I know the fat one's coming, too, and I don't want to get ganged-up-on, plus I think I can knock out the little one if I can get a hook or a left cross onto that right cheek, and this way, I put her between me and the fat one. Maybe another overhand right if she throws that left and overextends. That right jab's gonna be a thing, but I think I can outpunch the young one and overwhelm her fast enough that I won't have to go on the defensive. Going for a knockout here, too.

Once it's just me and the big one without my meatshield, I might actually need a few seconds and it'd be dumb for me to take a hit because I was going all-out on the offense. She's got more meat/tightest guard, but I think could outbox her if I just went southpaw and stayed moving outside her range. Bodyshots or clinch if I do wind up inside.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.