[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can women be this delusional REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 306x165px
How can women be this delusional REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38561074
Explain with greentext anon
>>
File: 1500330082780.png (315KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1500330082780.png
315KB, 500x376px
>>38561074
Society allowed them to be
>>
>>38561105
>Grandma: "you have to be organized anon women like that"
>How can they know I'm not organized if they don't even talk to me
>grandma: not random women anon, your wife
>....
>grandma: "you won't be single forever anon"
>complain to mother about grandma
>mom: it's because you don't try anon I was single a long time too
>she had multiple men propose to her but she was too picky for them
>settled for my asshole dad who's semi-Chad and cheated on his ex-wife and then on my mom
>"it's not the fucking same"
>mom:"yes it is just try harder"
>"don't want to compete with 30 other guys for some used up roastie"
>mom: "then hit on a pretty, smart, well cultured, god-fearing woman
>"Literally not even a single woman talks to me how the fuck is that kind of women going to accept me"
>mom: "then lower your standards"
>I DON'T HAVE ANY STANDARDS AND IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY BECAUSE WOMEN ONE WILL EVEN TALK TO ME
>mom:"you just have to compete with others you're not even trying"
>THEY IGNORE ME WHEN I TALK TO THEM HOWS THAT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ALL THEY DO IS SIT ON THEIR ASS AND WAIT FOR BRAD PIT TO COME SWEEP THEM OF THEIR FEET ONLY TO DUMP HIM FOR SOME BILLIONAIRE REEEEEEEEE
>mom goes into autistic rage about how women don't just sit on their asses but have harsher lives than men
>15 minutes later she's still yelling
>>
>>38561074
If you were treated like a princess on a pedestool your entire life and given all the attention you could ever get and had no true problems because at any moment someone would foot the bill for you you might turn out like them.

Imagine never having to develope a personality or ever having to worry about society shitting on you?

I mean even when women fuck up they are praised. Imagine having to never worry about responsibility.
>>
>>38561715
*...because no woman will even...
>>
>>38561715
lol Imagine that every single day about stupid shit.

Thats what having a girlfriend/wife is like.

When betas learn what relationships with women are really like man its a nightmare.
>>
>>38561715
Shes right you pathetic autist. How are you not ashamed of being such a big loser at the very bottom of the social food chain infront of the person that gave you life?
>>
>>38561715
Oh and by the way, all women are the same, the some arent like others is a fucking bad joke.

Never met one women that wasnt like the others.
>>
>>38561785
How is she not ashamed for fucking a loser who cheats on her. How is she not ashamed for ruining her kids life by raising him in a household without a father figure?

Blame the man pal, sure is easy to never blame the women.
>>
>>38561786
Another classic is when she makes an argument about how not all women are like that while confirming every single stereotype about women.
>>
>>38561715
You are legit stupid, anon. You fell for the /r9k/ meme that women only want Chad. Get your shit together.
>>
>>38561805
Sounds like youre reaching really hard to make excuses for being a lazy loser
>>
>>38561978
t. coping roastie
>>
>>38562000
>he thinks women post on this board
>>
>>38561978
I am not op you shit and I work. Nice try with that cunt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.