[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you heavy drinkers had hallucinations from alcohol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: alcoholic1.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic1.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
Have any of you heavy drinkers had hallucinations from alcohol before? I've heard that it's possible and want to hear your stories.
>>
Not full blown delirium tremens, which are what I think is what you are mainly interested in. That typically only happens when a person has been drinking hard liquor for years every day without getting proper nutrition, and not staying hydrated.
However, alcohol withdrawal is pretty common, and with it comes milder hallucinations, and a lot of other very uncomfortable thoughts and sensations.
>>
>>38561025
I never did. Even my withdrawals weren't too bad. Been sober just over 2 weeks now after a several years long drinking binge every day. I'd drink 30-50 standard drinks a day and never really had any problems except my blood pressure and high heart rate after drinking. And getting fat.
>>
actually yup, I saw the grim reaper once. told him to fuck off and immediately felt that i should show him respect. next thing i remember was waking up
>>
>>38561138
>30-50 drinks a day
>no bad withdrawal

What the literal fuck? How is this possible? I envy you and your superior drinking genes.
>>
>>38561180
I dunno. I never used to even get bad hangovers when I started. Back in 2011 I'd drink a bottle of whiskey or bourbon and go get another, finish that and get up and go to work the next day without a problem. Then it got to the point (alcohol is expensive here) I was spending $600 a week on booze and I started drinking red wine to cut down on costs. I can get that for $3-$4 a bottle. So I was drinking 3-6 bottles a day and when I had money I'd splurge on beer or vodka or something. But I was drinking constantly every day as soon as I got home until I passed out for like 6 years and I finally got sick of being fat so I decided to stop drinking and I feel fine. I don't even miss it desu it's kinda weird.
>>
File: 1492759040759.gif (204KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492759040759.gif
204KB, 848x480px
What are these hallucinations like?
>>
>>38561273
How fat were you exactly? Either you were 400+lbs amerifat absorbing all the alcohol into unused corners of your body or you're one of those legends who gets picked up on the street acting somewhat incoherent then turns out to have 4x a lethal BAC then just walks out of the hospital in the morning.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.