[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tee hee >so why is it you can't get a gf anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 039027865ea1cc3187ebd74b3a7335f3.jpg (249KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
039027865ea1cc3187ebd74b3a7335f3.jpg
249KB, 1920x1200px
>tee hee
>so why is it you can't get a gf anon?

Your response?
>>
>>38560760
Idk, I just haven't found the right one yet, ya know?
>>
>>38560760
Post more whores in mini skirts
>>
>>38560760
>implying i would be in such situation
top kek.
>>
File: FlYDMmn_d.jpg (32KB, 640x310px) Image search: [Google]
FlYDMmn_d.jpg
32KB, 640x310px
I'm killing myself within a year or two.
>>
My ptsd makes it difficult to form relationships with people.
>>
>>38560760
how about I break your nose, cunt
>>
>>38560760
stick dick in ear
>>
>>38560760
I'd cordially tip my fedora to her before explaining that I indeed had a lady, who didn't take kindly to her gentleman talking to common wenches in the street. Then I'd hand her some literature about proper Christian modest attire for women, and tell her that though the man sins against his own heart when he looks at a woman with desire, a woman sins against all humankind when she strives to create sinful lust in others.
>>
I am an emotionally broken wreck and I can't form meaningful bonds without screwing up somehow.
>>
>>38560760
>Nigga you think my double-chin having peach-fuzz mustache wearing socially-stunted manchild ass is gonna be able to even approach a girl I don't know?
>>
>>38560760

Somehow all the attractive girls are all taken.
>>
>>38560760
I hate women as people and my only drive to find a mate is biological instinct.
>>
>>38560760
I don't know how you got in my room but please leave.
>>
>>38561617
You live outside next to a tree? Seems pretty comfy man
>>
>>38560760
you go out with me Woodrow Wilson's in town baby
>>
Because 2D girls are better than 3D ones
>>
>>38561257
Why do you have ptsd anon
>>
>>38561916
Some bad shit happened to me as a child, I have scars, and I know my father caused them, but I don't know what he did. I have dissociative amnesia, so I don't really know.
>>
>>38562119
Yer a wizzerd, Harry.
>>
>>38563052
I actually do have a scar above my right eyebrow, and people used to make Harry Potter references.
It was annoying to say the least. It's given me a strong distaste for the Harry Potter franchise.
>>
>>38560760
not sure, maybe you can figure it out for me? since I'm not that interested in this current line of questioning
>>
>>38563114
You're not alone.
>tfw read all the books as a lad
>tfw movies were mediocre (never watched past 3, I think)
>tfw Tumblr killed the franchise for me
>tfw not going to let them kill anything else
(((Somebody))) is going to try and kill Fullmetal Alchemist with the live-action movie, I know it.
>>
>>38560760
>so why is it you can't get a gf anon?

Because I'm engaged.
>>
had that happen several times
response was:
you think that would work?

always shuts people up real quick
>>
>>38560760
>implying a girl like that would bother to ask me a question
>>
>>38560760
because im gay
very unabashedly gaaaaay
>>
>>38560760
I'm schizoid.

oregano
>>
>>38560760
I like to lie to myself and say it's because I haven't met enough people, but the truth is I'm an ugly motherfucker who has had women scream at him because of the pure shock of seeing my face.
>>
File: 1498688923278.jpg (88KB, 680x727px) Image search: [Google]
1498688923278.jpg
88KB, 680x727px
*rapes mercilessly while she cries and begs /r9k/ to stop running a train on her
>>
>smash her cunt head into the tree
pshhh bitch toldja to stop asking those dumbass questions
>>
File: 21eHplu.jpg (406KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
21eHplu.jpg
406KB, 1536x2048px
>>38564772
Girls ask me this plenty of times or other people as well just say, "you need a girlfriend anon" to which I just laugh at them saying "fuck no, why would I want the headache?"

And then repeat this at least two times a month.

But to honestly answer OPs question is because women don't take an interest in me.
>>
>>38561532

>fedora
>christian

I think you memed wrong newfriendo
>>
i'm fucking ugly you blind bitch
>>
>>38560760
"i'm autistic and am looking for someone who can understand my needs"

shes not allowed to laugh at retards, checkmate
>>
>>38561532
A tear welled up in my eye after reading this. Truly, hope still exists for the men of this world
>>
desu I have no fucking clue; aside introverted and anxious personality there is absolutely nothing wrong enough with me to keep from getting some.

I have decent looks, I can dress with style when I can be bothered, I take care of my skin, hygiene etc. I have money saved up. I know alot about many topics.

While I may not have won the "aesthestic genetic lotery" I did win the "intellectual and longevity (and to some extent immune system) genetic lotery" as evidenced by my genotype results. (this contradicts the idea that the better looking you are the more healthy your offspring will be btw; it also implies that women who pick Chad because of his "superior genetics" might end up disappointed down if they get a kid together)

Even in general social interactions people tend to move away from me if they even talk to me in the first place.
>>
>>38566078
I suppose aside from my social quirks, I'm pretty much in the same boat. I just need to get fitter.

But with that in mind, would people only be interested in the new me and not who I once was physically?
>>
>>38566198
thats my dilemma as well.

would I then become a product matching average people's expectations and liked as such or would I be genuinely me...

I think I'd rather stay genuine; because down the line when you find yourself a girlfriend because of the "product" version of you at some point the warranty will expire and the illusion will fall apart.
>>
File: tun.jpg (137KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
tun.jpg
137KB, 900x948px
*ARF ARF*

* happy tail wag*
>>
Because I'm 25, can't get a job, 5'9", prematurely balding, have bad skin, bad teeth, social anxiety, aspergers, and I'm a virgin on top of all that. I have a better chance of jumping over the moon than I have of ever getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>38560760
Again, I don't care to date any girls I've met.
>>
"They always run away when I tell them about my sex offences."
>>
File: 1498998714362.jpg (7KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1498998714362.jpg
7KB, 250x182px
>>38560760
>because im bald
>because i live with my parents
>because i don't have a respectable job
>because i've never been looked at twice
>because at this point it's too late for me
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.