[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies hate this guy so much for? Seems like a typical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: fIulVlYk.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fIulVlYk.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Why do normies hate this guy so much for? Seems like a typical Chad to me. Is it because he's such an Super Alpha that he makes the normal Chads feel like cucks?
>>
>>38560148
>Why do normies hate this guy so much for?

Normies love him
>>
>>38560148
How about you stop posting this gay shit?
>>
>>38560148
Only beta normies dislike him.
>>
>>38560148
isn't he unemployed now
>>
>>38560148
The only ones that hate him are the normies who envy him for his fast success on youtube.
>>
He's 20 but calls himself a kid. He can vote. He's an adult.
He repeats unfunny memes and acts like a boorish 14 year old, except all the 14 year olds have better memes.
>>
Honestly I'm starting to hate him less, H3H3 gets pissed over everything, so does Idubbz, so does leafy. They're all the same shit and all their audiences are 14 yearolds.

They're all the pot calling the kettle a nigger.
>>
>>38560148
He's living proof that our planet is going to get worse and worse.

All the problems on this planet could be solved easily were it not for the extreme competition that normans deliberately create because of their own selfish desires to have way more than everyone else.
>>
>>38560751
he makes 300k from youtube a month
>>
>>38560862
Fuck off Chad sympathizer
>>
>>38561106
Nah you know its true
>>
Honestly, robots shouldn't be mad at this guy unless they are one of his neighbors. It's a case of normies eating normies. Eat popcorn and watch the show.
>>
>>38561118
No it's not, say what you will about H3H3 or idubbz but Jake Paul is the personification of what's wrong with normalfag instagram/viners and Chads rolled into one. He's a no talent hack who's gliding by on his looks. Getting away with starting huge fucking fires in his backyard and volging every single moment. If you want to try and be some contrarian fag just because other people are annoyed then fuck you
>>
>>38560148
their favorite youtuber has an opinion about the Paul brothers so they follow it.
>>
Reminder that normie is a normie word
>>
File: GenZyklonHitler.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GenZyklonHitler.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>38560862
I don't care what that Jew H3H3 says but mein fuher PewDiePie hates him so I do too.
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (499KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>>38560148
I don't give a fuck about him but people are trying to demonize him, it's kind of funny.
>>
>>38561217
Whatever pisses h3h3 off is cool with me, it's gotten to the point where ethan needs to stop bitching. He knows drama gets views
>>
>>38561358
Like I said I don't give a shit like Ethan or H3. If you're giving this faggot Chad a pass just to be a contrarian fuck off
>>
File: 1488763833613.png (103KB, 591x620px) Image search: [Google]
1488763833613.png
103KB, 591x620px
I automatically support the person who triggers the most faux-normie outrage possible, as they make vapid facebook posts about him and pretend they're any different. I know nothing about this guy other than that he annoys people looking for something to be morally righteous about. Everyone's trying to be a crusader these days. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>38560148
His video were he stayed in the White House overnight was more creative and interesting than anything h3h3, idubbz, or other dramafag has ever done.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.