[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Started taking maca root >feels nothing the first time,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 3850inI3.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
3850inI3.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>Started taking maca root
>feels nothing the first time, but after a few times it begins to kick in
>have energy to get out of bed in the morning
>renewed interest in hobbies
>keep eating two spoonfuls every morning
>libido coming back
>no longer want to die constantly
>started growing thicker facial hair
>remember what it feels like to be happy again

ITT: We discuss dank herbs to help robots overcome their misery.
>>
File: 1500660966544.jpg (132KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1500660966544.jpg
132KB, 620x465px
>>38558896
>ITT: We discuss dank herbs to help robots overcome their misery.

vitamin b12
>>
St. Johns wort is a meme and did nothing for me.
>>
How long have you been taking it?

I'm always wary of things like that, I m very worried about developing tolerance and dependence.
>>
>>38559076
maca is good for you faggot just take it
>>
>>38559049
How much did you take? When I took little 500 mg pills of maca, it did nothing for me unless I downed an entire handful. I had to buy a 1 kg bag of the stuff and it takes two heaping spoonfuls for there to be a noticeably strong effect.
>>
>>38558914
bullshit since becoming vegan a year ago i've taken b12 everyday.

Nothing has changed in my mental state.
>>
>>38559076
About a month now. Maca is not addictive like coffee and can only be good for you. Look it up if you're worried.
>>
>have anxiety
>always tired
>always constipated
>been through all sorts of meds and treatments for constipation
>either causes my insides to die or doesn't work
>coffee is the only thing that will work without tearing up my stomach
> also wakes me up
>causes anxiety to skyrocket until I shake and vomit
> take a pill of L-theanine and it's back down to usual jumpy levels
Have a box called "snake oil" and every time I get a supplement that doesn't work, it gets thrown into that. So far, I've kept 3 out of 10 bottles
>>
>>38559339
Are you getting enough fiber? Maybe eat a banana or something to ease the constipation. Coffee is a normie meme. It fucks with your adrenal glands and amplifies anxiety.
>>
>>38559339
Have you tried anything other than just "meds and treatments?" My bowels are pretty janky myself, but three things always work like a charm: fiber, lots of water, and physical activity. Any single one of those works, combinations of them work wonders.
>>
>>38558896
black maca, red maca, yellow maca, which one and where can I get one? GNC or some shit? Walmart? Amazon?
>>
>>38559400
I've tried all sorts of treatment. One of those being tons of water with fiber. Increasing foods with fiber. I even supplemented it in various ways. I also attempted probiotics. It got so bad I was shitting blood from hemorrhoids. It's lasted 10 years. I've tried everything
>>
>>38559468
Please answer me OP I have a rough time stayin hard and motivated.
>>
>>38559339
>>38559469
I know exactly what your problem is. I had the exact same problem until a few years ago.

Your digestive system hates something in your diet. The culprit (at least it was for me) is probably wheat gluten, because that shit reacts terribly with the human body.

The only thing that worked for me (and literally cured all 3 of your problems!) was to go on a completely gluten-free diet. This means you'll have to give up on most restaurants, and find substitutes for your favorite foods, but for me it's worth that price in order to not have my asshole rip in half every time I need to take a shit.

Don't give up if you don't think it's working early on. It takes 3-4 weeks for the diet to actually start working, and the tiredness/anxiety actually gets worse during the first week before it goes away.

Further reading, if you want:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201103/wheat-and-schizophrenia
>>
Here's what I take every day:
Methyl B12 (I'm vegan as well, so I make sure to get my B vitamins and Folate as well)
Vegan Protein scoop
Biotin (has helped with getting hairline back)
Chamomile and L-Theanine (Suntheanine)... these two combined usually destroy my anxiety
Fish Oil + Vitamin D3
K2 Vitamin (this is my autism pill from lookism because I take it in the vain hope that it will help with my severely underdeveloped face)
>>
>>38559469
Sounds rough anon, sorry to hear. It could simply be a matter of choosing a diet that's well suited to your body's unique physiology. Are the effects more or less pronounced when eating certain foods?
>>
File: 1427373210862.jpg (44KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1427373210862.jpg
44KB, 399x388px
>>38559524
ANSWER ME OP RRREEEEE
>>
>>38559468
>>38559524
I personally take yellow maca which works great for me. Haven't tried either of the other two. I bought a bag of raw, organic maca from amazon.
>>
Not eating kratom to deal with the pain of living.
>what the fuck are you robots even doing
>>
>>38559655
Went months on different types of diets, always sticking to a healthy one with fiber. Exercise more than the average person. Doesn't seem to change much. I have autonomic nervous system issues too which affect the gut but it is so beyond what most doctors can help that I'm on my own until I can afford to throw money at doctors that actually give a shit. I don't know what it is about coffee. It just works and has caused the least side effects, even if it's extreme anxiety. Just glad I found L-theanine to counteract it.
>>
I found passionflower, lemon balm and ashwagandha are good for anxiety.

I haven't fixed my problems but I've improved them considerably. Still need SSRIs probably
>>
>>38559723
Just ordered some thanks I got yellow
>>
>>38560227
Good luck anon, I hope it helps. It has a very intense, sickly sweet flavor that can be a bit nauseating at first, if you eat it raw. Washing it down with lots of water will help.
>>
>>38560309
Gonna probably mix it into smoothies
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.