[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a racist just know you would literally get broken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1492285633698.png (179KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
1492285633698.png
179KB, 1155x852px
If you're a racist just know you would literally get broken bones if you said any of the bullshit you spout on 4chan in front of me. So keep hiding on the internet, it's only safe place for worms like yourself.
>>
>>38558768
You are on the wrong board friendo. /pol isn't here. Please leave now
>>
>>38558768
K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVgsWYWWg8I
>>
File: DIN GO.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
DIN GO.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
fuck off nigg
>>
>>38558768
We're not racist here. That's our "special" cousin /pol/
>>
>>38558802
It's full of racists on all boards retard. The moderation refuses to do anything.
>>
>>38558768
I give u more attention than you deserve but 4chan is just s normal forum for all kinds of discussion. The pol stuff is over at pol. Shows you know nothing about this place. Leave
>>
>>38558768
I'm racist but not like a stormfag at all. I don't want to be racist it's just that I look down on black people subconsciously. I want to stop but I can't help it. I never let it slip outwardly though, it's just my thoughts.
>>
Racists and Neo-nazis are just mad that their idol Richard Spencer got beat up and had to pee in his fucking pants! looooooooool
>>
>>38558888
That's not really racist. Just disliking people isn't racist. Actively trying to cause harm to others like /pol/ does is racist though.
>>
File: 1500403471583.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1500403471583.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>38558857
I've been on this board for over a year and heritage has never been a thing. Out!
>>
>>38558768
B8 taken because there are a lot of dumb fucks that go here.

Bruv, I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than you, stronger than you, and I know more fighting styles than you. Also, if you tried to attack me, I would literally slit your throat.

I just don't like Jews or muslims, and if you do, you're a failure to the U.K. Or USA, and if you're not in either of those, you're oppinion doesn't even matter.
>>
>>38558802
/pol/ is every board now
get with the times

also, blacks and mexicans have low intelligence, this is supported by surveys of IQ scores, it's because they're mixed race; they have conflicting instincts because they are a mix of people from different continents, and this causes their development to be retarded

asians are soulless rice calculators, they are little orc/goblin type things that work hard to the death, eat little, and multiply quickly

Jews are a race of criminals, the evolutionary pressures on a race of wandering humans necessarily makes them exploitative and criminal. The are a sponge that has soaked up all the evil of western civilization for over 2000 years, taking in criminal exiles and making them their own; they are a parasite; and for reasons similar to the blacks and mexicans, they are insane, they have conflicting instincts from all the different people whose genes they've assumed to fit into their host nation

i could go on
>>
>>38558768
Go die nigger xxxxxxxxx
>>
>>38558918
is it harmful to harm some one who is harming you?
>>
>>38559005
No, that's self defense. /pol/ often goes out of the way to attack "degeneracy" AKA people doing nothing to them.
>>
>>38558874
>>38558932
>"go die nigger/shitskin" in every single thread talking about race
>"r-racism doesn't exist because i'm not racist"
That's the problem with you piece of shit gop voters who swear racism is dead and blacks "complain too much". If you can't admit fucking 4chan of all places is racist, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>38558768
>just know you would literally get broken bones if you said any of the bullshit you spout on 4chan in front of me.

Why, are you violent?
Like a nigger?
>>
>>38559033
>AKA people doing nothing to them
>destroying the society I live in
>doing nothing
>>
>>38559033
society is like a pond

all the shit floats around

it's self defense
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.