[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel stupid asking this, but that's why I come here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1498336657454.webm (536KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498336657454.webm
536KB, 300x240px
I feel stupid asking this, but that's why I come here. Do guys enjoy making out with girls?

I've only made out with one girl and it was very short and she wasn't interested because it was a result of truth or dare. She literally, audibly said "eewwww" when I was dared to make out with her and my wee heart sank into my stomach and I just wanted to leave on the spot, but I didn't want to look like a fag or a coward so I went along with it. I kind of liked the girl too but started liking her less and less as I got to know her better and then this came along and I just kind of thought of her as meh, but it still hurt to be rejected like that. We made out for a moment anyway but it just felt horribly awkward and I instantly regretted even showing up to hang out with those friends that night.

I've never given it much thought before that night, but now I just view making out as a prerequisite to getting laid. Like it's just something you have to do and be good at to get laid, but that it's not something that enjoyable. I'm curious if other robots, regardless of experience, view making out as something they'd enjoy or if they too just see it as a means to an end goal.

>pic semi-related; I still enjoy watching haram lesbino muzzie girls making out
>>
It's the opposite for me, I have zero interest in having sex but I want to kiss a girl really bad.
>>
>>38558325
Wrong place to ask this bud.
>>
I used to think the same but then had a gf who made kissing fun.
>tfw she'll never ride me again while grabbing my head and forcing her tongue into my mouth
Feels bad
>>
>>38558325
tried to kiss my work colleague, it went about as well as you can expect. I will never try to kiss another girl again, i genuinely, literally, non-meming have PTSD from the event.

I also got the sack from that job for a semi-related incident, and havent worked since. cant get a job now because ive been out of work 8 months and all everyone asks is why i left my previous job and can i get a reference from them. Its better i leave it off my CV entirely and make up some bullshit about back packing around Thailand
>>
I've heard that it tastes really good from pleasure.
>>
>>38558325
Yeah, it's good.

I think it releases oxytocin into your brain which makes you feel good.

My friend with benefits always smiles or giggles after we kiss and I feel happy in a sort of deeply satisfied way.

First time I made out was like a minute before I got laid so don't stress out about it OP.
>>
>>38558941
i hope she gave you HPV
>>
File: 1379476163454.png (152KB, 403x334px) Image search: [Google]
1379476163454.png
152KB, 403x334px
It's good I guess. It gets old after a few minutes unless you go further.
>18
>girl I know tells me her 6/10 cousin is interested
>fuck here we go don't say no out of fear like the other times fuck fuck
>sweating even though it's cold as fuck outside
>go up to her and say "So I heard you wanna make out with me" for some fucking reason
>"What? who told you that anon" and starts looking away nervously
>push her against the wall and get it over with
>did ok
>notice I have a huge fucking boner
>afterward we hang out and hold her from behind
>dick won't go down
>every once in a while her ass touches it and she moves away
>the next day her friends make references to dick size and boners avery time I get near
worth it
>>
>>38559495
18? fucking hell. This reads like a 7 year old.

18... fuck... Old enough to vote and join the army....
>>
>>38559652
that was years ago
>>
>>38558325
Yes. I make out with my gf regularly as foreplay and it's hot as hell.

>tongues pushing against each other
>she bites and sucks on my lip
>running my tongue along her teeth and gums
>when both of your mouths are open and you're forcefully french kissing one another
>when you take a break and you're both panting and out of breath
When we get into it it's some real hentai-esque kissing and I love it. It turns us both on so much.
>>
It's good but only for a few minutes. It's like eating brie. Great taste, let it coat your mouth, experience the rind, the cheese, great stuff. Do you want 5 slices in a row? No, let's move on to the main course
>>
>>38560118
nigga that is fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.