[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Ok, Anon I'm sorry people have left you in th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 28

File: qt (42).jpg (77KB, 479x638px) Image search: [Google]
qt (42).jpg
77KB, 479x638px
>"Ok, Anon I'm sorry people have left you in the past but I'm not them. You have to stop letting your past dictate how you live, because if you keep this up you're going to be a very lonely person for a very long time. The only reason I haven't given up on you like everyone else has is because I love you. Can you believe that? Can you believe that I love you? Do you even know what it means for someone to love you? Because I really don't think you do."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMPpMfjnn-I ]
>>
You know how many girls have said this to me? Fucking tons of them and guess what. Im still single. The moment somebody says that shit thats it, they aint gonna last. its a huge lie.
>>
Fuck off I'd rather be alone than given your token pity. Bitch.
>>
File: qt (115).jpg (375KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
qt (115).jpg
375KB, 540x720px
>"Anon, I can't believe this is our first night in this apartment. Do you think we'll like like it here? I think once we get all our stuff unpacked and put away it'll feel more homely. I'll go shopping tomorrow and see what I can pick up to make the place as cosy as I can. But hey, as long as we're together what's the worse that can happen? I feel like I can take on the world with you by my side. I love you Anon, I really really do."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTSa44ZhsG0 ]
>>
>>38558197
>The only reason I haven't given up on you like everyone else has is because I love you.
>translation: I'm getting old and I need someone to inseminate my 32 year old autistic-eggs.
>>
>>38558197
How could she possibly love me. Anyway, thanks for the tears.
>>
>>38558197
>Can you believe that? Can you believe that I love you?
No. Fuck off
>>
>>38558197
STOP RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND
>>
>>38558241
*hugs* Let it all out, robot. Do you want a pillow?
>>
File: qt (29).jpg (424KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
qt (29).jpg
424KB, 1920x1200px
>"Anon, I'm so glad we finally got to know each other . I was so worried we'd go our separate ways without ever saying more than hello whenever we passed each other by. I really enjoy your company Anon. I know it's corny but you make me feel like a little girl again, I can't help but smile when you're around.

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUyqKWPykoc ]
>>
>>38558307
fudge! Meant for >>38558269
>>
File: qt (3).jpg (86KB, 558x597px) Image search: [Google]
qt (3).jpg
86KB, 558x597px
>"You have no-one Anon. Nobody wants to be around you. I mean surely someone with so much self-awareness realizes that you literally suck the joy out of everything, right? Do you wonder why people only ever make small talk with you? This small talk that you despise so much. It's because they can tell that you have literally no social skills. You think people can't tell that you have nobody in your life? Do you honestly think they suspect you're a pleasant, humorous, light-hearted guy around other people and not them for whatever reason? Anon everyone can tell you're this scared, lonely, pathetic guy. But people have their own lives and their own problems. They may feel sorry for you at first but after a while it's just boring. It's sort of repulsive too, I mean you're an adult now. Your problems aren't unique to you, and if you had any actual self-awareness you'd appreciate that. Honestly, I think it's pretty clear to everybody including you that you're basically a lost cause at this point. I mean you're just clinging on to this depressing routine for what reason exactly? You've cut yourself from anything that is remotely human or fulfilling. You know people say that suicide is cowardly, but honestly hanging around and suffering like you are is way, way more cowardly in my eyes. It's like you know what you should do but as usual you're too fucking pathetic to do it."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukD0KQDwIY ]
>>
File: qt (63).jpg (246KB, 880x1278px) Image search: [Google]
qt (63).jpg
246KB, 880x1278px
>"Face it Anon, your time is up. Your youth has passed. You failed to make anything of your life and now finally you're unable to just laugh at yourself and how pathetic you are and continue making the same mistakes, again and again. Your time is up. The sand has run out. The clock has reached zero. It's time for you to end your life Anon. I hate to be the one to say it but it really is time for you to leave. Nobody loves you except your mother, and even she only loves the memory of the person you once were. Yes she'll suffer when you do it but she'll get over it. She's gotten over worse. She's gotten over the fact that her son, who was so enthusiastic and optimistic as a child, has become the depressed loser she feared you would become. How many friends do you have? How many girls have told you that what they feel towards you is love, and not just pity or revulsion? This world isn't for everybody. Not everyone can expect to have a good time here. Some people are just too weak to be happy, and I think we both know that unfortunately you are one of those people. I mean you could have made something of your life! Think of all those chances! Oh I know you don't like to remember them as chances, but that's what they were and on some level I know you know that too. Well goodbye Anon, bad luck!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7zHZrcHdxg ]
>>
>>38558393

That's more like it.

>>38558197

>Shit that whores say, but they don't actually believe it
>>
File: 1431707665853.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1431707665853.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
>"Do you like my hair like this Anon? Oh I was just trying out something new. No reason. I want to look my best for you, that's all silly! If I can't dress up nice and look good for you then who else can I do it for? You make my life so beautiful so I want to make sure I'm doing my best to make yours beautiful too!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1g-lDc6_E ]
>>
>>38558458
Thanks for the push, qt63. Good fucking bye, world.
>>
File: qt (116).png (594KB, 477x603px) Image search: [Google]
qt (116).png
594KB, 477x603px
>"Anon, do you mind just lying together like this? Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything like that. Is it ok if I just...was that ok? Promise? Your skin is so warm, it's no fair! Here, feel my hand. Feel how cold my fingers are? I want to tuck them in right here until they get a little warmer."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTSa44ZhsG0 ]

it's a wicked life
>>
File: qt (84).jpg (197KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
qt (84).jpg
197KB, 500x600px
>"Thanks again for being there for me Anon. You don't know how much I appreciate you. You're the best person I could have asked to meet, and I'm so glad you enjoy my company too. I just want to say, and I know this might sound sappy or dramatic or whatever, but I just want to promise that I will always be here for you. No matter what may happen between us in the future, I will always be there when you need me just like you've always been there for me. I love you Anon, I love you more than I can begin to explain"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwaY-wqeKGQ ]
>>
File: qt (8).jpg (110KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qt (8).jpg
110KB, 768x1024px
>"I like just walking with you Anon. Oh I don't know, I just felt like saying it. You know, there's something very calming about you. Whenever I'm in your company I just feel so much more well-organized, all my worries become so much less intense when I know I can talk about them with you. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me Anon, it really does mean more than I can possibly explain. And thanks for allowing me to get to know you to."
[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_3PYEjFBgo ]
>>
File: qt_108 Freya (7).jpg (406KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
qt_108 Freya (7).jpg
406KB, 1280x1707px
>"Hey look, I don't mine like saying hi to you or whatever when we pass. But please don't interpret it as anything but politeness on my part, okay? I'm just like really not attracted to you and since we have to see each other every day I'd prefer it if you respected that and sort of kept your distance. It's just really awkward when you try and talk to me like this, and you may not notice it but other people do. So please, I'm happy to say hi and smile or whatever but I do that with everyone so please don't be creepy and think I'm being especially nice to you for whatever reason, okay?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQTODR3kR8 ]
>>
File: qt (107).jpg (135KB, 1123x749px) Image search: [Google]
qt (107).jpg
135KB, 1123x749px
>"Do I think it would be a good idea? Well, I mean, not really. Sorry. It's just she likes someone already and they're pretty much dating. I'm only saying this because you asked and because I know her as well as I do. No there's really nothing you can change or anything I don't think. And anyway you shouldn't change for other people, I bet there's a girl out there who'll be totally into you. Anyway I have to go now, and don't worry I won't tell her about any of this. Ok cya!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CczmMDvQDa0 ]
>>
>>38558660
Man, if only girls were that straightforward.

>be me
>sleeping with girl
>anon, I'm cold!
>ok, I'll turn the ac down
>I'm still cold!
>ok, I'll switch to the fan
>cold!!!!
>ok, I'll turn the fan down a bit
>I am boiling hot at this point
>anon I am COLD
>okay I will cuddle you
>she lifts her head up for my hand to go under
>sweaty cuddles ensue
>hand goes numb
>she fell asleep
>can't reach remote to turn on ac
>try to pull out other hand from under her but she grabs on to it
>get no sleep, sweat the whole night
>fuck
>>
Imagine being this fucking gay
This guy isnt even getting responses
Hes just posting his effeminate fantasies to nobody but himself
>>
File: =kekk.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
=kekk.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>anon wana go eat some garbage?
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FixlRkpx_1c]
>>
File: stock blepe.png (17KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
stock blepe.png
17KB, 213x236px
>>38559230
Holy fuck is it the same guy posting all these?
>>
>>38558197
>>38558241
>>38558719
>>38558964
t-they're cute
>>
>>38558527
Where did you find this picture?
I dated this person, their name is Vivian.
>>
>>38558393

Wow. I didn't think anyone could so accurately pinpoint how I imagine others think of me and what they would say if they told me the complete unfiltered truth.

Well done.
>>
>>38559230
i was enjoying the music
>>
Nobody seems to like these. I love them. Ty OP
>>
>>38560368
This. They're a good read, thanks.
>>
I like these but we need new ones already.
>>
File: 1500559808255.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500559808255.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
>Oh I really appreciate these flowers anon... It was so nice of you to surprise me like this and all, but I really was in such a rush! Thanks so much, you don't mind if I run off? I really must be going... You're so sweet, maybe we'll bump into each other again later. Okay then goodbye, thanks again!

https://youtu.be/MmwFnoMoDDg?t=24s
>>
>>38559172
I wouldn't want to sleep if I got the privilege of getting to lay next to a girl for multiple hours
>>
File: olivia mann dick sucking.jpg (43KB, 360x639px) Image search: [Google]
olivia mann dick sucking.jpg
43KB, 360x639px
>>38558197
There isnt enough gas for all of you kikes
>>
>>38558197
>You have to stop letting your past dictate how you live
umm that's not how the human brain works, we literally derive our faith and beliefs from the past there is no other source of truth than that, experience and the present moment itself
>>
>>38558197
well I'll continue to not know if you don't explain it, I'm waiting...
>>
File: 1432090281614s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1432090281614s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>>38558197
>>38558241
>>38558328
>>38558393
>>38558458
>>38558527
>>38558660
>>38558719
>>38558825
>>38558964
>>38559075
>>38559139
>>38559335
>>38562191
why are you doing this to me man
[also what the fuck is this new "too low in content" shit]
>>
File: Skiz-hegel.png (32KB, 608x480px) Image search: [Google]
Skiz-hegel.png
32KB, 608x480px
>>38558458
This is fucking retarded and you're retarded for posting it and the people who are affected by it are retarded jesus fucking christ this thread is retarded
>>
>>38559230
thats sad
he could have spent his time better
>>
File: THOT BEGONE.jpg (83KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
THOT BEGONE.jpg
83KB, 500x522px
>>38558197
BEGONE THOT, I HAVE MY WAIFU, I DO NOT NEED YOU.
>>
>>38559139
fuck.
she looks very much like my oneitis.
>>
File: Amra Cerkezovic_01.jpg (161KB, 366x549px) Image search: [Google]
Amra Cerkezovic_01.jpg
161KB, 366x549px
>"Shh Anon, just stay here with me for a little bit, will you? You know Anon, before we started to get to know each other I was so afraid we'd have nothing to say to each other. But I'm so glad I was wrong. Honestly, I've never felt as comfortable around someone as I do when I'm with you. I must have told you more about my life than I have to people I've known for years. But Anon, you really are too hard on yourself sometimes. I know it's said in jest at times, but even then I get this impression that you really do feel think very poorly of yourself, and that there's nothing I can do or say that will convince you that you're a great person, and someone I hope I can be with for a long long time if that's what you want too."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK5k7srWRO0 ]
>>
>wrong filenames
Fucking impostor.
>>
File: qt_114 (2).jpg (111KB, 537x800px) Image search: [Google]
qt_114 (2).jpg
111KB, 537x800px
>"Shh Anon, I think that's my parents coming upstairs. Oh god I can tell they're drunk. They never giggle like this. They've been like two little kids all evening! Hey, Anon, thanks again for coming to visit my family. You've made quite the impression already. My father told me in the kitchen that you were "fine young man". I mean he was already drunk by that point, but I can't remember him ever saying anything like that about anybody. Well I'm really happy that you feel comfortable doing this sort of thing together and I'm really looking forward to visiting your hometown next week. I can't wait!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NxQ_sEVqow ]
>>
File: tumblr_mevrgd1UmO1qjscrso1_1280.jpg (68KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mevrgd1UmO1qjscrso1_1280.jpg
68KB, 640x960px
>"Wait are you joking right now? You're not? So you seriously have no friends? Not one? But what about the guys you went to highschool with, haven't you like kept in touch with them? I mean, yes I'm kind of surprised. It's not as if I expected you to be super popular or anything, but to have no one at all? It sorta makes me wonder why you're so eager to spend time with me. It's just a little disconcerting is all. I hate to say this but I'm not really interested in dating a guy who has no circle of friends or any friends other than me. It's just too much responsibility for me to handle. I'm sure you're a great guy and you seem nice enough and everything, but I don't think I want to date you. Sorry!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzIQquWxyK4 ]
>>
File: 1442976931955.jpg (50KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442976931955.jpg
50KB, 338x600px
>"Oh sorry, did I wake you! Sorry I just woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. I have some breakfast cooking slowly, are you hungry? No it's ok, you don't have to get up. I'm still sleepy myself, I was going to come cuddle with you after eating a little. Can I bring our breakfast in here to eat? The rest of the apartment is so cold compared to your room. It's so cozy in here!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA ]
>>
File: qt (96).jpg (199KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
qt (96).jpg
199KB, 1280x960px
>"Gosh anon, your skin is so warm. Do you mind if I come a little bit closer? There, that's better. No, it's okay, you can put your arm around me. It's nice actually. Jeez Anon we've known each other for weeks now and it's like you're still scared that any little mistake you make is going to make me lost interest. You're so silly! But that's why I like you. Really, it's fine. You can hold me as tightly as you want as often as you want. Lying here with you is the best feeling in the world."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s ]
>>
>>38559075
what is that girl's name she is perfect
>>
>>38566209
property of chad (tm)
>>
File: qt (108).jpg (631KB, 2729x1807px) Image search: [Google]
qt (108).jpg
631KB, 2729x1807px
>"But, like, what do you? I mean how can you be by yourself all the time? Don't you get lonely sometimes? Sorry if I'm being intrusive or anything, I just find it hard to imagine spending all my time alone. Hey, listen. Can I give you my number? I don't want to be annoying or anything but if you ever want to hang out with me then just call or text me, okay? I feel like there's a lot to you Anon, and I'd really appreciate the chance to be the person who gets to know you."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4kW8U6_3fU ]
>>
File: image-2[1].jpg (240KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image-2[1].jpg
240KB, 1280x853px
>>38566209
>>38566262
truuuuuu
>You know the one, the cute artsy one that is 'so shy' and 'so different from all the other slag'!
>All dolled up, makeup meticulously done, hair straightened and primped, wearing that light fruity perfume you love to sniff every time she walks by, just to get a whiff of a part of here. She's wearing some tight fitting outfit, showing off her thin creamy legs in order to maximize the male attention she gets, you would hardly recognize her based on the the cute casual way she usually dresses, that you so adore
>drunk from the alcholic drinks that Chad keeps handing her free of charge
>high on weed and horny for a fucking
>Chad and his group of friends are confidently running the party, boisterously greeting all the guests
>she craves a good deep dicking from him
>between social pressure and the mind altering substances she has consumed, that fantasy soon becomes a reality
>Chad takes her to his bedroom to 'show her something'
>once out of the public eye her lust can no longer restrain itself
>her piety and false modesty are discared in favor of animalistic urges
>Minutes later Chad's THICK 9 inch dick is rock hard and balls deep, stretching that little hole wide open
>the walls tightly gripping his succulent inseminator squeezing it for his sweet viscous silver seed deep insider her very being, permanently marking her as one of his own, part of his harem, his property, all who follow will be second to him
All this while you sit at home!

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drVDhpDe44g ]
>>
>>38558393
>>"You have no-one Anon. Nobody wants to be around you. I mean surely someone with so much self-awareness realizes that you literally suck the joy out of everything, right? Do you wonder why people only ever make small talk with you? This small talk that you despise so much. It's because they can tell that you have literally no social skills. You think people can't tell that you have nobody in your life? Do you honestly think they suspect you're a pleasant, humorous, light-hearted guy around other people and not them for whatever reason? Anon everyone can tell you're this scared, lonely, pathetic guy. But people have their own lives and their own problems. They may feel sorry for you at first but after a while it's just boring. It's sort of repulsive too, I mean you're an adult now. Your problems aren't unique to you, and if you had any actual self-awareness you'd appreciate that. Honestly, I think it's pretty clear to everybody including you that you're basically a lost cause at this point. I mean you're just clinging on to this depressing routine for what reason exactly? You've cut yourself from anything that is remotely human or fulfilling. You know people say that suicide is cowardly, but honestly hanging around and suffering like you are is way, way more cowardly in my eyes. It's like you know what you should do but as usual you're too fucking pathetic to do it."
I love hearing the truth. Thanks.
>>
>>38558458
>>"Face it Anon, your time is up. Your youth has passed. You failed to make anything of your life and now finally you're unable to just laugh at yourself and how pathetic you are and continue making the same mistakes, again and again. Your time is up. The sand has run out. The clock has reached zero. It's time for you to end your life Anon. I hate to be the one to say it but it really is time for you to leave. Nobody loves you except your mother, and even she only loves the memory of the person you once were. Yes she'll suffer when you do it but she'll get over it. She's gotten over worse. She's gotten over the fact that her son, who was so enthusiastic and optimistic as a child, has become the depressed loser she feared you would become. How many friends do you have? How many girls have told you that what they feel towards you is love, and not just pity or revulsion? This world isn't for everybody. Not everyone can expect to have a good time here. Some people are just too weak to be happy, and I think we both know that unfortunately you are one of those people. I mean you could have made something of your life! Think of all those chances! Oh I know you don't like to remember them as chances, but that's what they were and on some level I know you know that too. Well goodbye Anon, bad luck!"
yes, you're right. good bye.
>>
>>38559504
>Where did you find this picture?
>I dated this person, their name is Vivian.
what's she like?
got another pic of her?
>>
>>38559172
>>sweaty cuddles ensue
>>hand goes numb
>>she fell asleep
>>can't reach remote to turn on ac
>>try to pull out other hand from under her but she grabs on to it
>>get no sleep, sweat the whole night
>>fuck
what makes robots special is that we can't appreciate things. we're glass half empty folks.
>>
>>38558719
>>"Thanks again for being there for me Anon. You don't know how much I appreciate you. You're the best person I could have asked to meet, and I'm so glad you enjoy my company too. I just want to say, and I know this might sound sappy or dramatic or whatever, but I just want to promise that I will always be here for you. No matter what may happen between us in the future, I will always be there when you need me just like you've always been there for me. I love you Anon, I love you more than I can begin to explain"
roasties can sure lie real good.
>>
>>38566429
he's baiting you fucking newfag
>>
>>38558964
>>"Hey look, I don't mine like saying hi to you or whatever when we pass. But please don't interpret it as anything but politeness on my part, okay? I'm just like really not attracted to you and since we have to see each other every day I'd prefer it if you respected that and sort of kept your distance. It's just really awkward when you try and talk to me like this, and you may not notice it but other people do. So please, I'm happy to say hi and smile or whatever but I do that with everyone so please don't be creepy and think I'm being especially nice to you for whatever reason, okay?"
you're talking about someone else, bitch. i would never start a conversation with anyone, especially a roastie. go sit on chad's cock and leave me be.
>>
>>38559075
>>"Do I think it would be a good idea? Well, I mean, not really. Sorry. It's just she likes someone already and they're pretty much dating. I'm only saying this because you asked and because I know her as well as I do. No there's really nothing you can change or anything I don't think. And anyway you shouldn't change for other people, I bet there's a girl out there who'll be totally into you. Anyway I have to go now, and don't worry I won't tell her about any of this. Ok cya!"
you're wrong. there's no one. you will tell her because bitches talk like a reflex. cya.
>>
>>38562361
I thought about that aerosmith song the whole night i "slept" with her. I think if i had tried a bit more i could have fucked her or at least fallen asleep but she was just too... i dunno, serene? Like holy shit a living breathing human female felt safe enough to be in the same bed as me, resting slightly on me, asleep. It fried my autisic little brain for sure, id love for it to happen again.
>Sleep like a rock when youre alone
>Feel like you dont wanna die when you dont
>>
>>38558197
I've needed those words for so long, that I honestly don't think I'd believe them if they were given to me now.
>>
>>38559139
>Anon. I know you have high standards and expect a lot of yourself but please, this isn't healthy. It's not helping you at all.
I actually have low standards for myself and still manage to not meet those modest expectations. i'm garbage. the day i can end this suffering will be the best day.
>>
>>38559230
>Imagine being this fucking gay
>This guy isnt even getting responses
>Hes just posting his effeminate fantasies to nobody but himself
the r in /r9k/ stands for retarded. we thought everybody knew that.
>>
>>38559335
>>anon wana go eat some garbage?
i'm garbage already. thx tho.
>>
>>38559781
>Wow. I didn't think anyone could so accurately pinpoint how I imagine others think of me and what they would say if they told me the complete unfiltered truth.
>
>Well done.
i have overheard conversations about me and read private emails about me to know that this really is how normies talk about us. we are right to hate them.
>>
>>38562191
>>Oh I really appreciate these flowers anon... It was so nice of you to surprise me like this and all, but I really was in such a rush! Thanks so much, you don't mind if I run off? I really must be going... You're so sweet, maybe we'll bump into each other again later. Okay then goodbye, thanks again!
normie girls will never have any time for us, but they will have time for chad. all the time he wants.
>dig the cher cover, anon. thx for sharing.too bad you and i can't hang out at a concert of his.
>>
>>38558197
>>38558241
Does anyone have the vocaroos or recordings of a qt with a qt voice actually reading out messages like this?
>>
>>38562938
>umm that's not how the human brain works, we literally derive our faith and beliefs from the past there is no other source of truth than that, experience and the present moment itself
i learned early on how to erase bad feelings and experiences. smudge them out so they are just a general negative feeling. it's good. i don't miss whatever positive things i might gain from having retained those memories vividly. i don't care that i don't have a personality or stories that i can share because no one truly gives a shit about anything i have to say or any stories i would tell.
>>
>>38564094
>This is fucking retarded and you're retarded for posting it and the people who are affected by it are retarded jesus fucking christ this thread is retarded
/retard9k/
do you not know where you are this morning?
>>
>>38565460
>she looks very much like my oneitis.
you're oneitis looks like jennifer connelly because that's who she favors.
>>
>>38566729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnS6S3rX8BQ here is one
>>
File: pic.png (323KB, 485x363px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
323KB, 485x363px
>>38566044
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK5k7srWRO0
what i would give to be any of those people in that video having fun, boy or girl, i wouldn't care, desu. just to experience such happiness. so many people are so lucky and don't fully appreciate it.
>>
>>38566120
>>"Shh Anon, I think that's my parents coming upstairs. Oh god I can tell they're drunk. They never giggle like this. They've been like two little kids all evening! Hey, Anon, thanks again for coming to visit my family. You've made quite the impression already. My father told me in the kitchen that you were "fine young man". I mean he was already drunk by that point, but I can't remember him ever saying anything like that about anybody. Well I'm really happy that you feel comfortable doing this sort of thing together and I'm really looking forward to visiting your hometown next week. I can't wait!"
i have no family, none you'd want to meet. i think you're insane that you want to spend time with me, frankly.
>>
>>38566151
>>"Wait are you joking right now? You're not? So you seriously have no friends? Not one? But what about the guys you went to highschool with, haven't you like kept in touch with them? I mean, yes I'm kind of surprised. It's not as if I expected you to be super popular or anything, but to have no one at all? It sorta makes me wonder why you're so eager to spend time with me. It's just a little disconcerting is all. I hate to say this but I'm not really interested in dating a guy who has no circle of friends or any friends other than me. It's just too much responsibility for me to handle. I'm sure you're a great guy and you seem nice enough and everything, but I don't think I want to date you. Sorry!"
i hate people. i can respect that you don't want to date me for that reason. people are garbage and can never truly be your friends. they do things as long as it's fun and interesting and beneficial to them, including friendship.
>>
>>38566823
>>38566729
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnS6S3rX8BQ here is one

we truly are a bunch of godforsaken pathetic faggots. end the world, universe, please. end our suffering.
>>
God damned OP, you're a true patrician. I salute your good taste, friend.
>>
women don't talk like this lol cringe
>>
>>38558197
Hold me please ;-;
>>
>Can you believe that I love you?
please do not give me these feels
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.