/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not date a bad bitch? >better in bed >willing to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why not date a bad bitch?

>better in bed

>willing to try more things

>less prudish and high maintenance

you can't lose.
>>
>>38556997
Bad bitches don't want to date me
>>
>>38556997
bad bitches want bad ass men.
>>
>>38556997
I've always thought that if I ever was able to be in a successful relationship, it would be with a bad bitch. I don't think I could tolerate a normalfag girl for long.
>>
they have std's though, :(
>>
File: 1484879760660.jpg (37KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
1484879760660.jpg
37KB, 400x321px
>>38556997
>implying any girl would want a robot
>>
I'm looking for a girl who would be a good wife and mother, not somebody who is skilled at stimulating penis.
>>
>>38556997
>better in bed
I have a low libido
>willing to try more things
Probably will also cheat
>>less prudish and high maintenance
eh
>>
>>38556997
>Why not date a bad bitch?
too hot to handle, too cold to hold.
you think a bunch of insecure social retards with anxiety want to have a bad bitch they are expected to maintain like a pet hand grenade?
>>
>>38556997
What? They're the least likely to date robots
>>
>>38556997
>addicted to hard drugs
>steals your shit to sell for makeup and drug money
>have to bail out of fem jail for fighting
>has fake drivers license because real one got suspended
>has to wear ankle monitor because too many dui
>pissy attitude 85% of the time
>not cute at all
>all your clothes smell like cigs because she is a human chimney

Nah, wasn't a good time
>>
>>38556997
they want high testerone niggers who get into all sorts of debauchery every night and as obvious as it may sound i am not one of them.
>>
>high maintenance
>good
>>
File: 1500575251796.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500575251796.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
>>38556997
I have the exact opposite right now

>super Catholic

that should tell you all you need to know
>>
>>38556997
i can't date anything faggot
stop making these threads
>>
>>38557253
>actually wearing the ankle monitor
>not having a That Guy that will take that bitch off hassle free and able to be reattached who not only sells bootlegs but his cousin can score you some dank and neuter your pets out the back of his van
its like you dated some basic bitch with jack shit for a rap sheet instead of an actual bad bitch or something.
>>
File: 14444406.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
14444406.png
9KB, 239x211px
>>38556997

>can't lose

nigga she will cheat on you and if she's real bad she'll take your house. fuckin norm logic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.