[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mgtow >man going their own way >unless some female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1469661474857.png (71KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1469661474857.png
71KB, 220x220px
>mgtow
>man going their own way
>unless some female shows intrest in them then they abandon ship
>>
>>38556623
thats the beauty of MGTOW, they have no allegiance to anyone or anything.
>>
They're going their own way because that's never happening how can you not understand this.
>>
That's what we want. Girls to chase us, not the other way around. Very few mgtow are full on celibate, its about focusing on yourself and taking the girls that see you and want you.

The key is you stay in the position of power, if she acts like a cunt BYE BYE.
>>
File: danger-53.jpg (173KB, 1382x737px) Image search: [Google]
danger-53.jpg
173KB, 1382x737px
>>38556623
No thats not how it works at all. Alot of MGTOW fuck women and have romatic encounters with them. MGTOW isnt about hating women, its about making sure you dont let them over power you. You retain all the power and give them nothing in return such as marriage, alimony or a child.

Its a good feeling. Inb4 'DELETE THIS!'

Nice damage control thread btw.
>>
>>38556623
That's the idea you idiot. Do your own shit and if a women comes around your door have a nice pump and dump. Just stop chasing women.
>>
>>38556804
>unless she doesnt if you arent good looking or have money
>>
>>38556788

Yeah its all about managing value and desire. Most guys have high desire and low value, girls are the opposite,which is why they have so much power. The focus of MGTOW is to raise your value while minimizing your desire, which empowers you.
>>
File: 1495646875329-feminism.jpg (84KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495646875329-feminism.jpg
84KB, 1000x562px
MGTOW:

Going online and whining about women all day.

I don't even know what kind of sad, salty life you would have to lead for the mgtows to look like a step up from where you're at.
>>
>>38556623
Wow it's almost like they're going their own way and doing what they feel is in their best interest rather than being a slave to societal expectations, really makes you think
>>38557913
For every MGHOW there's like 10 normies bitching about MGTOW
>>
>>38557987
>For every MGHOW there's like 10 normies bitching about MGTOW

Because it's clearly retarded. Low hanging fruit.
>>
>>38557987
>MGHOW
what is this?
>>
>>38556623
HURR DURR JUST GOING ON MY WAY HERE LIKE A HUGE FAGGOT JUST A MAN AND IM JUST GOING ALONG GOING ON MY WAY MEN HERE WE'RE JUST GOING ON OUR WAY! LOVE JUST GOING ON MY WAY YEAH IM JUST A MAN AND IM JUST GOING ON MY WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOING ON MY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUURRRDUR JUST A MAN GOING ON MY WAY HIRHRRURHRURHEHE
>>
>>38558215
This is a very rational post I see.
>>
>>38556623
MGTOW = deluded incels
>>
File: 1430702029954.png (182KB, 256x286px) Image search: [Google]
1430702029954.png
182KB, 256x286px
>>38556623

>mgtow
>used to be jaded fathers who got fucked in the ass by the court system
>now are incels who are looking for a hugbox

MGTOW is over. It has reached it's peak. It will always be a fringe internet movement and nothing more, because at the end of they day the vast majority of men pine after women, look for a wife, and want to get married. There will be no MGTOW revolution. They are not throwing a wrench into the system. Most people aren't aware they exist. MGTOW is a laughing stock to the normies who do find out about it.
>>
MGTOW are men too cowardly to name the Jew.
>>
>>38557987
Youve parroted the "for every MGTOW there are 10 normies complaining about MGTOW" in three separate threads
>>
>>38558573

Its not suppose to be a revolution. Looking out for yourself is good enough.
>>
File: cyute.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cyute.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>38558573
>>38556623
MGTOW is a joke, and will always be a joke. I'm someone who dosent pine after women, I don't care anymore, found other ways to get that companionship. When I see MGTOW I see asshurt losers. Actually going your own way makes MGTOW people look pathetic to you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.