[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm depressed. I'm going back to school in September,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

I'm depressed. I'm going back to school in September, what should I right now to make me more desirable towards people? I just want friends.
>>
You should try to fix any hygiene issues. A big turnoff for normies are skin conditions - mainly on the face. Also try to dress your age. That means jeans or long pants instead of shorts if you're in your 20s.
>>
>>38556254
>Also try to dress your age. That means jeans or long pants instead of shorts if you're in your 20s.
>implying you cant wear shorts in your 20s

Cargo shorts are lame whatever your age is.
>>
>>38556254
Build confidence by changing your mindset, buy regular clothes, chill around frosh week and shit
>>
Merely be your original self.
>>
File: C9f50msVYAAeRbO.jpg (59KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
C9f50msVYAAeRbO.jpg
59KB, 600x540px
>>38556254
who is this guy?

original question
>>
File: 5dc97b2a.jpg (108KB, 598x605px) Image search: [Google]
5dc97b2a.jpg
108KB, 598x605px
>>38556254
What friends do:

>bully you overtly
>subtly put you down
>steal from you
>use you when they need something from you
>invite you out because they know you will pay for them
>talk shit about you behind your back
>suck the life out of you
>leave you bitter and cynical

you are still at school. im an old man now. i have grey hair, a mortgage, a car, two dogs, and a fianncee who hates me. She got drunk last night and told me she hates me. Friends? friends are just people you use to temporarily forget that we are ultimately alone, that our experience is never shared and reality only exists in our head. No one can truly feel what you feel, they can only relate back to their own centre of being, for all humans are alone in their journey through life.

My advice is kill that part of you that still expects friends, or anything nice. Life isnt nice, its just long stretches of tedium, several moments of severe unhappiness, and fleeting memories of happiness. thats it. And taxes. lots of taxes.
>>
>>38558058

It's the one and only Sam Hyde muchacho
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.