[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would women be impressed that I'm a Sales Manager?For Pepsi,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1494213835047.png (112KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494213835047.png
112KB, 657x527px
Would women be impressed that I'm a Sales Manager?For Pepsi, basically I tell my employees to sell more soda
>>
>>38555497

>white collar

They will never respect you
>>
>>38556270

Why not? White collar pays
>>
>>38555497
>Would women be impressed that I'm a Sales Manager?For Pepsi, basically I tell my employees to sell more soda
what are you pulling down, nigger?
that is all they care about!
your wallet fat?
>>
>>38556478

Because white collar is not masculine
>>
>>38556667
$75k in California
>>
Women will never "be impressed" with you, they will however gladly take your money and lie about carrying about you as a human being
>>
>>38556842
How did you get a job like that?

Where did you go to college and waht was your GPA? Waht was your major?

>tfw you make more in ONE YEAR than I've made since graduating SIX YEARS ago.
>>
>>38556985
Pretty much, started out as a sales rep, applied when there was an opening and got it. Distribution has alot of turnover and it doesn't get alot of good employees so companies tend to protect decent ones
>>
>>38556842
What part of Cali? Because 100k is the bare minimum living salary in a lot of the state, so that's not necessarily a turn on.

To answer your general question, though, no. The attractiveness of any position is related to income and prestige. You can have a high income job like working on an oil rig or in waste disposal, but neither of those jobs is very prestigious or cool. Likewise, you can have a shitty job that sounds cool. Pediatricians are paid crap compared to other docs but they're helping children, so that's high value and worthy of recognition.

Essentially, it seems like you have a high income but absolutely no prestige. I mean, you work for pepsi, how many healthy, cool people do you know that actually like soda? Honestly, I could never bring myself to work a job like that no matter the money because I know I'd be selling sugar sewage that helps idiots fatten themselves and their families. Blech.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.