[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 2 cigs a day worth any risk? I like 2 of an evening with coffee,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (582KB, 1723x1621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582KB, 1723x1621px
Is 2 cigs a day worth any risk? I like 2 of an evening with coffee, been doing that for a few years now and i know plenty of people who smoke about 20 a day who are fine
>>
>>38553813
In the long run it will probably fuck with you. My grandpa smoked for thirty years, went another 30+ without them, and still developed COPD
>>
>>38553813
The biggest risk of 2 cigarettes a day is you'll almost inevitably start smoking more than that after a while.
>>
>>38553813
depends how much cock you suck, op
>>
File: IMG_2809.gif (489KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2809.gif
489KB, 480x262px
>>38553813

You might just be putting yourself at risk of being an absolute piece of shit unfuackable shit mouth who is literally so stupid you will consume something that warns it will kill you painfully on the fucking box.

Jesus Christ I can't even imagine being as much of a brain dead idiot loser as you. Holy fuck what a moron. Keep smoking OP, we need idiots like you dead and far away from tainting our gene pool.
>>
There's no way to objectively tell (=there is, but beyond us).
I've smoked for 20 years, I come from a family of smokers and all those fuckers get to be 80. But, maybe you just look at a cig and you get lung cancer...so, who knows?
>>
Seriously 2 cigs a day with coffee is fine. I envy you that you're disciplined enough to only smoke two a day.
>>
>>38554590

you are posting on a board full of suicidal people, i don't think they give a shit
>>
>>38554640
>I envy you that you're disciplined enough to only smoke two a day.
Spoiler alert: He isn't and will probably only stay at two a day for a month or two. Most people don't start smoking a pack a day, it escalates organically over time like any other addiction.
>>
>>38553813
People who don't even smoke get lung cancer. I'd say, low smoking is fairly safe. I've read a study that stated 1-2 cigars a day only increases cancer chance barely, and in most of the cases it wasn't even statistically significant.

Tldr, go for it. You'll be fine if you stay at 1-2 and never increase.
>>
File: IMG_5516.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5516.png
8KB, 650x650px
>>38554590
You're a meanie.com
>>
>>38554590
Jesus Christ dude, did a smoker beat you as a child or something.

Wtf you talking about "tainting our gene pool" while your virgin ass sits on his computer all day posting about waifus on the gayest board on 4chan
>>
>>38554672
okay

ive been doing it for a little over 2 years
>>
File: old age.gif (38KB, 510x702px) Image search: [Google]
old age.gif
38KB, 510x702px
>>38553813
The risk is that it probably won't kill you before you're old and actively waiting for death.
>>
I'm not sure. My mom was a heavy smoker and she just died of lung cancer at 50 but it got me really researching cancer while she was rotting away. Before all this, I only smoked a couple a day. I had urges to smoke more but kept it like that for over 10 years.
I guess cancer is a luck mixed with genes type of thing. So many people that have lung cancer never touched a cigarette in their life. I wonder how many smokers would have gotten it anyways. But if it's in your genes to be more prone to cancer, you might be able to avoid it by living in a bubble. But it still might happen anyways. You could run a dna test on yourself to see if you have fuck ups on cancer genes. But it's not always a good predictor that you won't get it from light smoking. All it takes is dna damage to go haywire and you're damaging your dna heavily each time you smoke, but your body compromises and fixes it. What if it doesn't the next time? What if it always will?
>>
File: 1494970009998.jpg (31KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
1494970009998.jpg
31KB, 450x449px
All 4 of my grandparents were smokers, but both grandmas when they were already old. Only one of my grandpas is dead and that's because he got an infection in a hospital during those years where those retarded fucks thought hand sanitizer was good enough for doctors to stay sterile. The other one is still smoking well into his golden years. From the looks of it, I'm all set to smoke as much as I damn well please.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.