[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a job >fucking hate it >want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1300575737001.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1300575737001.png
152KB, 600x729px
>finally get a job
>fucking hate it
>want to return to the NEET life
>>
I'd guess it's pretty easy to get back to NEET life, boss. What's your plan? Some type of ERE/MMM deal?
>>
>>38553838
Well, not easy. Maybe "simple" is the better term.
>>
>>38553494

Want to swap? Because i'm almost out of money
>>
File: view.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
view.png
7KB, 420x420px
>mfw I have a good job
>>
>>38553956
The higher the pay, the earlier you can FIRE
>>
File: 1491699166007.png (1MB, 1445x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1491699166007.png
1MB, 1445x1409px
>>38553494
make sure to get fired, not quit, so you can qualify for funemployment
>>
>>38553494
You'll get over it/used to in the span of some weeks. Whenever I start a new job after being out of work for a bit the first few days feel like the longest until itime becomes routine
>>
>>38553980
You're pulling my leg
>>
>>38554104
peep these google results
>To collect unemployment benefits, employees must be out of work through no fault of their own.
and enjoy the free tendies upon your return to NEETdom
>>
>quit my job
>return to neet life
>fucking hate it
>>
>>38554129
>through no fault of their own

if you get fired for being incompetent you can't get unemployment
>>
>get a job thinking it will help make you chad
>ends up remind you about everything you're missing in your life
>get super depression instead
>>
>>38554410
And even then companies will fight tooth and nail, might even bring you to court. Employers know this, so it's actually really hired to get fired for anything other than a complete fuckup. Why do you think there's so many incompetent people in a lot of these stores.
>>
>>38554516
>hard to*
Too much vodka.
>>
>>38553494
I literally just quit my first job today. I was a delivery driver for Pizza Hut. Walking into that place was like walking into a morgue, it made me really suicidal.
>>
>>38553494
My job is pretty shit and my coworkers are fucking annoying, worthless piece of shit retards. But it's still better than staying at home doing nothing lol And when I got my first pay on friday shit felt awesome.
>>
I've been at my current job for about 11.5 months and want to leave. I want to go back to making pizza, but at a different place. Preferably, I'd work at a place with managers that don't reek of fake (I don't hang or really even converse much with coworkers.)
>>
>>38553494

Being a NEET will make you miserable. Having a job will make you even more miserable.
>>
>>38554562
That doesn't sound too bad. Driving around delivering pizzas better than being stuck behind a desk in a windowless factory building for 8 hours.
>>
File: opU4Ls7.jpg (17KB, 249x459px) Image search: [Google]
opU4Ls7.jpg
17KB, 249x459px
>>38553494
>tfw I have a super comfy job at a dollar store
>it's very quiet and laid back
>walking distance from my house so I don't even have to learn how to drive yet

feels pretty fucking good man
>>
File: Bird_Puppet_DHMIS_4.png (116KB, 310x322px) Image search: [Google]
Bird_Puppet_DHMIS_4.png
116KB, 310x322px
>>38553494
>Find a stupid minimum wage job
>Get told by HR not qualified enough
>Come back a month later
>They're still hiring
>>
>tfw in college and gonna have to start working part time soon and doing internships
>tfw absolutely HATE dressing up for anything
>>
the state gave me a small part time job filing stuff. it was at a food shelter. i got free lunch, funny how i i saw the same people there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.