[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get girl's number >Start talking, she seems really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
4KB, 225x225px
>Get girl's number
>Start talking, she seems really enthusiastic
>Go on a trip out of state to see family, keep talking to her
>Suddenly she stops responding, it's been 3 days now

Should I give up or am I reading into things?
>>
>>38552318
tell us more details.. I can't tell much from what you said
>>
What makes you think everything in the world revolves around you and one single factor?
>>
>>38552318
Give it some time, if she doesn't respond for more than a week then something's up.
>>
post pics of last convo
>>
>>38552435
This OP! We need to know if you revealed your power level
>>
>>38552318
same thing happened to me. it's been almost two years now.
>>
>>38552487
>>38552340

I'm too lazy to take the time to blot out personal information and shit so I'd rather not send pics but the last thing I said was just talking about the place we're staying in now and making a joke because the town has the same name as a high school teacher we both used to have.
>>
When you have this kind of phone relation with a girl is kinda common have some delay.

A girl on Tinder one time delayed 7 days to respond. And one of Happn once even more.
And after that they answered in a very enthusiastic way.

Calm down brother

If one week pass, send a joke about your wait.
If nothing, give up.
>>
>>38552558
she will likely reply. it's painful to deal with people like this but eventually you'll talk again.
>>
>>38552558
was it an offensive joke or smth?
>>
>>38552682
No just some shitty wordplay.
>>
>>38552637
This. You get 1 double text after a week and if nothing, she's done talking to up.
>>
have you texted her again
>>
>>38552816
Tinder lessons my fellow anon hahah

Most of them respond after you send a 'zzzzz' message. When the talk is good and you have talked a bunch of lines there is no reason to suddenly stop.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.