[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here believes his "suicide" was a murder covered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: -810x610.jpg (90KB, 810x610px) Image search: [Google]
-810x610.jpg
90KB, 810x610px
Who here believes his "suicide" was a murder covered up?
>He left behind young children and had what appeared to be a good marriage.
>There was no suicide note
>I have a hard time believing someone that rich would hang themselves instead of buying a gun to get it over with quickly and efficiently with less pain.
>>
yeah but who fucking cares?
origni
>>
His wife was Japanese. He has six hapa kids. He left behind six ticking time bomb s
>>
>>38552219
>>38552249
>be rich singer
>career falls off but still kinda famous
>has to settle for some gook and makes 6 mixed losers with it
KEK
>>
Guns are messy, I've never had depression so I can't speak for myself. But the "he had kids" point doesn't mean anything if you have depression I'd imagine.
>>
>>38552219
He was a singer, I doubt he owned a gun. Suicide is often an impulse thing, you decide you want to die and you take what feels like your best option available. I've tried to kill myself by hanging even though a gun is much more reliable when you sit down and plan it out rationally.
>>
>>38552249
she was clearly white
>>
>>38552219
Yeah, his lyrics were always so uplifting and his singing style was so soothing. How could such a positive guy have been capable of such an act?
>>
>>38552280
but his suicide is now going to effect his children and they too will be depressed. they are now raised with a single mom and we all know how that goes
>>
If you express your teen inner turmoil in a marketable product and have to regurgitate said inner turmoil over and over again for the entertainment of the masses.....instead of dealing with it and getting over it.....you might want to kill yourself.
>>
>>38552329
>they are now raised with a single mom and we all know how that goes

Yeah right, she will take dat money and marry Tyrone T. Chaddius and enjoy that BBC for many years to come.
>>
>>38552329
A rich single mom.
>>
>>38552219
He did an interview a month prior saying he was depressed and nothing gave him joy. People in his life kept dying back to back. He was a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>38552329
>raised with a single mom and we all know how that goes

oh god... they'll be future posters here.

"men" raised by single mothers are the worst
>>
>>38552457
He also said he was molested
>>
>>38552457
what sort of drama queen says that in an interview.

he obviously had no divide between his public and private life leading to existential and ontological discontinuities
>>
>have mental illness where you think nothing can make you happy and that nothing matters
>"but what about these things that would make me happy and matter to me?????????????????"
>"this must be a cover up"
>>
>>38552484
guys had their legs blown off in 'nam and dealt with it
>>
>>38552219
he killed himself you normalfags will never understand suicide fuck you all IN THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND
>>
>>38552219
>Ear tunnels
Nothing of value has been lost. Besides that, Linking Park was shit anyways
>>
>>38552219
Nah it probably just hit him that his career will never not be a joke anymore. Had a hardy jej listening to his meme songs the day he died
>>
>>38552539
he was murdered to cover up pedophiles
>>
>>38552630
Whoa. Did you make sure to wear protective clothing to protect yourself from that edge?
>>
>>38552219
The majority of people do not leave a suicide note, just to address that part.
>>
>make an entire album that's basically a cry for help
>everyone shits on the album
>seppoku
>>
>>38552592
>crawling in my skin starts playing
>>
>>38552697
Yeah those songs were pretty damn edgy.
>>
>>38552743
Not as edgy as you, friendo :)
>>
>>38552710
To be fair ir really was fucking terrible
>>
>>38552571
I hope you're trolling. There's a clear difference between experiencing traumatic events as an adult and as a child. Also what is PTSD? People who work in arts are usually more emotion-driven than army guys, that's why they commit suicide more.
I never cared for him or his music. But dismissing the traumatic things that he had to(allegedly) go through as "nothing really" is fucking retarded. If someone really abused him when he was young, it's a miracle he made it this far.
>>
>something "bad" happens
>everyone tries to justify or explain it

The universe is a chaotic, uncaring void. Nothing we do will ever give us control over it.
>>
>>38552571
Gay rape is worse honestly.
>>
It started with Kurt Cobain, then it was other artists who wrote sad/emo songs like Eliott Smith and this guy

in 20 years the movie Equilibrium will be a reality, but you didn't hear it from me kids

kthx
>>
>>38552219
no, theres even a video of him talking about his mental problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TtDWGK-ego

combined with the fact that it was his friend's birthday (who just also committed suicide) it's easily explained
>>
>>38552802
laughing at shitty songs is edgy as fuck
>>
>>38552875
What are you from /pol/ ? reality is depressing these songs are much better than the garbage we get in spic countries which all the lyrics content being sex and normies crying over their cocks and vaginas
>>
>>38552955
How come its like this, im in the phillipines and its the same
>>
>>38552947
Laughing at shitty songs because the performer died is edgy as fuck.
>>
>>38552270

>>has to settle for some gook and makes 6 mixed losers with it

Honestly what I have been noticing lately is that being rich and famous does jackshit for your chances to land a hottie.

Seems like all the short and ugly men still end up with plain/ugly women.

Chester wasn't exactly handsome.
>>
>>38553006
More sunlight = more vitamin d = more sex hormones produced, i.e. more desire to fuck
>>
>>38553010
I laughed at it before he died and after he died. Him dying just reminded me about his stupid music. is edgy as fuck :^)
>>
>>38553108
What do your friends think about your behaviour?
>>
>>38553130
They think Linkin Park is a laugh riot, too.
>>
>>38553152
I meant your real life friends anon.
>>
>>38553169
They also think Linkin Park is a big joke. Probably because it is. Stop posting on 4chan and reminisce on how fun your emo myspace communities were.
>>
>>38552249
What the hell are you talking about, shes white as fuck, and her name is Talinda Bentley.
>>
File: 234234.png (135KB, 798x346px) Image search: [Google]
234234.png
135KB, 798x346px
>>38552219

His wife tweeted confirming this. Immediately afterwards a bunch of "troll" tweets started being sent from the account before they were all deleted. The claim is that she was hacked.

Theory: She was telling the truth about it not being a suicide, the people running the show caught her and decided to mitigate damage by sending a bunch of obvious troll tweets so that the claim of hacking wouldn't be as suspicious.
>>
>>38553039
This

From kingston jamacia and all our song is about the booty

I survived on LP and invader zim
>>
>>38553201
Emos never listened to Linkin Park lol
>>
>>38553233
Is that mike shinoda post real? I thought hapas were hung like gnats
>>
And that's the time she walked away from me
>>
>>38552955
I think he's saying those artists (Kurt Cobain, Eliott Smith and Chester Bennington) were murdered but their deaths were made to look like suicides, as a conspiracy to nullify emotions in Western society
>>
>>38552280
>I've never had depression

are you a human?
>>
>>38552571
Suicide its not a logical act, you dont check a list to see if its time to kill yourself
>>
>>38553429
some people just don't get depression. I mean maybe it's a lack of brain capacity but some people just don't have that ability
>>
>>38552219
Gun wait is like a week
>>
>songs like crawling were always made fun of for being disingenuous pandering to angsty teens
>turns out he followed through like the champs did (Cobain, Elliott Smith, Cornell, etc...)

In a weird way I gained respect for him after he killed himself. Always thought he was a fake/fraud. Dude was legit. Linkin Park's music has gained new, authentic meaning.
>>
File: BMK-CWXCIAM-yeL.jpg (24KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
BMK-CWXCIAM-yeL.jpg
24KB, 520x347px
>>38552291
>He was a singer, I doubt he owned a gun
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (64KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
64KB, 1280x960px
>>38553233
>He was already did
>>
(((They))) are killing rock stars so that our generarion can have the same grief that others did organically. Basically our culture is being destroyed and made hollow amd empty faster than was expected so some famous people offing themselves can add a little more meaning.
>>
>>38552249
>>38552270
His wife was white, you dumbasses. Chester was no loser beta. He would never settle for a fugly non-white bitch.
>>
>>38554712
I think killing Chester just reinforced out culture
>>
File: irsex2.jpg (119KB, 767x482px) Image search: [Google]
irsex2.jpg
119KB, 767x482px
>>38553359
He's a hapa with an Asian dad and white mom, so he has a huge cock. Only hapas with white dads and Asian moms like Elliot have tiny dicks because they get it from their microdicked white dad.

White women are known to cheat on their white husbands with huge dicked AMWF hapas like hockey player Paul Kariya (Japanese dad, white mom) who fucked all of his white teammates' wives.
>>
>>38554818
That's the plan, because it was starting to decay faster than normal. The idea is to inject a little feeling back into our collective unconciousness as necessary.
>>
>>38553233
makes no sense that she would post that herself
>>
>>38554850
I dont see how killing the lead singer to a shitty meme band that nobody liked yet somehow stayed around for 20 years does anything for society.
>>
>>38554819
>tfw the wrong type of hapa

Feels bad mang
>>
File: hapafinalquestion.jpg (320KB, 1898x838px) Image search: [Google]
hapafinalquestion.jpg
320KB, 1898x838px
>>38554819
This. It is scientifically proven hapas with Asian fathers and white mothers have the biggest cocks in the world.
>>
>>38554969
Where do i find my mike shinoda or ping fong chang
>>
File: 1500615798696.jpg (287KB, 1370x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1500615798696.jpg
287KB, 1370x1088px
>>38552219
What really happend
>>
>>38554925
Every generation needs their tragic lives to fawn and feel fake grief over. It's more geared toward normie masses.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.