[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you lads do on prom night? >saw movie by myself >grabbed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1500173235506.jpg (33KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1500173235506.jpg
33KB, 583x583px
What did you lads do on prom night?
>saw movie by myself
>grabbed some tendies
>played halo until I passed out
>>
>>38551169
Went to prom with a classmate. Diidnt dance with her much but still had a good time. Went to Denny's with a bunch of people soon after and ate a fuck ton of pancakes.
>>
Was up with food poisoning the entire night before, so I was mostly sleeping. I'm glad I didn't buy a ticket.
>>
>>38551169
In the UK it is socially acceptable to not have a date with you, so you can just turn up with your mates. It was kinda shit though as you could not get any booze through security
>>
>>38551169
I stayed home and watched TV or something. I probably had more fun than if I had gone.
>>
>>38551195
your a normie fuck off
>>
I spent the night emerging Gentoo on my single core Athlon XP. It took forever.
>>
>>38551169
I cried myself to sleep like I do
>>
>>38551169
>went with a girl who got a bf between the time she asked me and the prom date
>drank too much and looked like a fool at the after party
>were made to pay for all the chad's friends gas money for the ride home
That was the last time I touched a girl. It's been over 5 years. People though I was cool for having one of the most beautiful girl ask me to be her prom but didn't really feel like that.
>>
>>38551169
Went to the prom, with the girl I liked, got really drunk, tried to kiss her but got denied, at least I tried, right guys??
>>
I probably played videogames
>>
Is it true...did they all have an orgy?
>>
>>38551169
I didn't go, I can't even remember what I did that night after all these years. Probably just fapped and/or watched animu before going to sleep.
>>
>son
>we need to talk
>ok
>your mother tells me you're spending all your time on this website.. called 4chin
>*chan
>why are you wasting your time sitting at home on the computer?
>you should be out there with your friends - people your age - flirting with girls and having a good time
>yeah b-but
>that's what I was doing while going to university, you're only young once - you gotta enjoy it
>yeah i know b-but
>you know what? Let's go out. I'm going to teach you how to talk to women. Grab your coat.
>w-wait, won't mom get upset?
>let's try to keep this between us - father and son.
>o-ok
>*dad grins, smacks you on the shoulder
>Come on, lets go :)
>>
Stayed home and played vidya alone like I did every night. Regretted nothing. Wasn't going to spend hundreds of dollars to rent an uncomfortable monkey suit and sit alone in a table in a dark corner of a room while normies grinded on each other to too-loud shit dance pop music.
>>
Took my girl to prom, didn't dance but it was in a museum so I wasn't in too much trouble, I'm literally amazed we're still together all of four years later.
>>
File: Cham-public-pet_patreon_u18chan.jpg (421KB, 1733x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Cham-public-pet_patreon_u18chan.jpg
421KB, 1733x1300px
>>38551169
Saw a movie with my cute cousin
>>
Got showed up by my date, felt like killing myself, and in an unexpected turn of events ended up spending the night with her mom. Like full on affair, craziest shit of my whole life.
>>
>>38551521
Cont?
Orefuckingano
>>
I went there but just got drunk with other teenage edgelords and probably acted very autistic
>>
>>38551521
oh my god I want a dad oh my god I have daddy issues
>>
>>38551571
This. I stayed at home and played Shadowrun on the 360 with another friend who didn't go to prom. Had a shitload of fun. Everyone who went said it was shit.

Still don't regret not going 10 years later.
>>
>had two freinds over
>One was a good freind but we don't really talk now
>The other is my best friend and we see each other 1-2 times a month
>We marathoned a randomly chosen anime which turned out to be the world God only knows on my projector
>Had a few beers and after the anime the friend I don't talk to fell asleep
>Other friend was playing some game i think
>We listened to fukiretta 10hour version while browsing the internet all night
>Duct taped some empty cans and bottles to the sleeping friend
>Eventually slept for a few hours then they went home

Was pretty comfy, might see if my 2 friends wanna pull an all nighter and browse 4chan, watch some anime and play some LAN games
>>
Got drunk for the first time with friends
>Me and two others not going to prom
>He invites me over
>Mother is fine with it because I'm actually going out to hang out with friends wow
>Go to his house
>Play games and drink
>Stop drinking when my lips go numb
>Still fine but find my gameplay to be shit
>Go to bed at like 3am
>Get up
>Dizzy
>Go to sleep
>>
>>38551169
hung out with my pals on the pier with a couple 10 packs and some weed

would rather hang with my real friends than hang out with a bunch of people i didn't get on with because they were snooty cunts, just as well you couldn't drink there
>>
>>38551169
Went dining with my sister
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.