[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate achievement is not needing to achieve or accomplish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1401413590722.png (301KB, 528x714px) Image search: [Google]
1401413590722.png
301KB, 528x714px
The ultimate achievement is not needing to achieve or accomplish anything in life.
>>
doing nothing gives me more time to think

99% of my thoughts are suicidal so I'll pass on that.
>>
>>38550999
think about something else

If you still can't, just meditate. Not the silent "empty your mind" bullshit, just breathe deep and CHANT AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM for 7 minutes, and your brain will start to re-format
>>
You know what? I respect people doing literally nothing. I have been born with tourettes fucking syndrome. I tried killing myself when i was 14 and again with 18. People in school picked on me for having a mental illness while simultaniously worshipping the other kid with some fucking physical disability that didnt impinge on his ability to enjoy life in the slightest. I have managed to finish school, i have a drivers liscense, i have a gf, i stopped smoking and I am currently studying my dream subject, english literature. I dont have to be a "success", i accomplished a lot considering the shitty hand ive been dealt. My simple act of surviving is winning in itself.
>>
>>38550600
I'm still struggling looking for work because I'm afraid of life on the streets. I don't want anything more than a job so I can have peace of mind.
>>
>>38550600
>This is what people who never been a NEET for longer than a year actually believes.
>>
>>38551129
FUCK SHIT PlSS BALLS
>>
>>38551515
l've been NEET 5 years, it only resonates further as time goes on.
>>
>>38551660
I've been a NEET for nearly six years and it's pain, it's pain having to deal with the fact that I can never, ever crawl out of the situation I created myself, for me it isn't about being "a success" it's about being able to achieve something about "consuming and relying on others".

I became a NEET when I was 16 years old and I'm 22 now, every day is the same and there's nothing I can do about it and I've talked to older NEETs who feel the same way.

I can't believe anyone whose been a NEET for as long as five years thinks it's a good thing to be a NEET, to me it's denial.
>>
if i was considered a success by normals id kill myself
>>
File: 1458684237707.png (15KB, 207x199px)
1458684237707.png
15KB, 207x199px
>>38551628
ajjajajajaajajjajajja
>>
>>38551863
I am Happy being NEET. I am grateful that I am able to go to sleep and wake up as I please, noise disturbances notwithstanding, don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, in fact I am genuinely enjoying myself far more with very little than if I had plenty money but had to work 5 days a week. I don't fear for the future because in the end everyone else is just about as fucked as me given the state of things, and its far better to live free while you're young and healthy than to slave away until you're 70 and then only enjoy freedom in old age
>>
Humans are happiest when problem solving. The neet life causes depression if it isn't paired with some kind of effort consuming activity (i.e. something that isn't passively taking in media)
>>
>>38553382
>Humans are happiest when problem solving... with some kind of effort consuming activity
Introverts can satisfy this desire literally just thinking about stuff and then doing nothing
>>
>>38553454
>>38553382
I have a problem where I can think about things for hours a day and satisfy myself even though I never really did anything, it's part of the reason why I'm stuck as NEET, for me the urge to think is greater than the urge to masturbate. There are times where I should be practice programming or learning math but brain decides to take up my time about things I will never actually deal with.
>>
File: 1893.png (551KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1893.png
551KB, 960x960px
>>38550999
99% of my thoughts are homicidal, so we can team up?
>>
>>38553557
yep, sucks being lNTP
>>
>>38553777
nice tribs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.