[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've asked everyone else at this point. Everyone except

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: drowningmysorrows.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
drowningmysorrows.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
I've asked everyone else at this point. Everyone except /r9k/. I took it to /adv/ as well but they gave me the exact same spiel I heard from everyone else in my life.
I know that not everyone here is a basement dweller, because I'm not one, and sometimes the most extreme advice can be the best advice so in desperation I have turned to you /r9k/. I'm not going to greentext this story because that would detract from the serious nature of it and dumb it down. This is a situation in my life which I have honestly no idea how to handle.
My son was 3 years old when I first started lurking 4chan in 2004. My daughter was 2 years old. I was 29. Despite the fact that I was married and had kids, I still began lurking and posting on /r9k/ when it first opened on 4chan. I don't spend nearly as much time here on 4chan as I used to, and even back in 2004 it would've been quite a stretch to consider me a regular poster.
Here is my situation. Though me and my wife are both essentially a failed Chad and Stacy, our kids have not turned out as such. My 16 year old son is a tight end for his high school football team and fairly well liked. He has turned out more or less perfect in both of his parent's eyes. He's not too arrogant despite his success and is respectful and friendly to everyone he meets. This might have to do with the fact that we're not exactly rich by any stretch of the imagination. Our family is lower middle class.
My daughter on the other hand has completely gone off track. I don't know how and I don't know when, but I only found out about it three weeks ago. I get the feeling that she resents us, her mom and I, but I'm not sure why.
This is what happened a few weeks ago. My son came to me and admitted that he had been hiding his sister's secrets for a while, but decided that it was in everyone's best interest to know after this event that transpired.
(Cont.)
>>
My daughter had told us that she was leaving to sleepover at a friend's house, but in actuality was leaving for another college party, as my son put it. Mind you, she's only 15 years old. Her brother and his friend, finally deciding that enough was enough, attempted to stop her from leaving but were beaten up by a group of college students who were picking her up. After that, my son came forward and told me about what his sister had been doing. He admitted that he had only found out about it three months ago, but for all he knew it could have been going on for a lot longer. For the time being, I told my son's friend to make up some story about his injuries until I can figure out exactly what I'm going to do.
My son told me the name of this college freshman that my daughter has been seeing. I dug up everything I could about him and found out that he comes from a family of means, upper middle class to say the least. I'm not sure how much his family makes, but they apparently make enough to send their son to college with no struggle whatsoever AND pay for him to live off campus in his own one bedroom apartment. His father is a doctor who has actually seen my son for medical care in the past, and I'm not sure what his mother does.
My wife has given up all hope for my daughter. We had a long family discussion about this (without my daughter) and my wife said that if our daughter wants to flaunt herself about like a whore and use our money to do it, she can get the fuck out of our house and go live with what's-his-face in his one bedroom apartment. My son, and much of our extended family, has more or less echoed the same thing my wife said but has also strongly urged that we get the police involved. This is the same exact thing I heard over on /adv/ too.
>>
But I don't know if I just want to throw my daughter out like that and leave her at the mercy of some college fratboys. That just seems totally and utterly wrong to me. Even though my wife and I said we weren't going to confront her about it right away, my wife already did which prompted my daughter to threaten to leave and go live with what's-his-face. My wife just shouted at her to go and do it then, but my daughter is still living here. She's not allowed to leave the house though.
And if I'm not going to throw her to some college fratboys, presumably I would get the police involved but there is no doubt in my mind that his father would lawyer up so fuckin fast and hard that the trial would be ultimately pointless. If it was up to me, at this point, I would just take the 12 gauge we keep in the basement and break down the door of what's-his-face's apartment.
For the first time in my life, I'm truly at a loss. I've said that to myself in the past, but this time I genuinely have no idea what to do. I need advice from anywhere I can get it. I need other options. Anything at this point.
>>
>>38550136
Tell you're daughter you're calling the police to get that literal pedophile arrested, as long as there is evidence he's done. He's been sticking his cock in your little girl. Make her aware of the damage she has done to your lives, his life and her own. It will be hard but she will learn. You can't kick her out as she will only get worse. Everyone does stupid shit at this age and removing her from your life will make you feel like a horrible person. No lawyer can protect a pedophile.

or blast his fucking face open with your beautiful shotgun in front of her to let her know what she's done.
>>
>>38550093
You're a fucking retard and the fact that this thread will probably still blow up shows how shit this board is.
>>
File: 1491977532998.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491977532998.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>>38550136
You've got a gun?
You know what to do.
>>
>>38550189
So there is actually a chance for us to win in court?

>>38550215
Sorry for not posting traps like you want.
>>
she's 15, if you throw her out you're an ass. girls do that shit in puberty
>>
Wow great job raising a whore
>>
>>38550275
trash-tier girls do, i wonder what OP's parenting is like
>>
>>38550312
>Wow great job raising a whore

This, you already fucked up, anything you do now is just pointless and impotent.
>>
File: alexjones.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>38550120
>my wife said that if our daughter wants to flaunt herself about like a whore and use our money to do it, she can get the fuck out of our house and go live with what's-his-face in his one bedroom apartment. My son, and much of our extended family, has more or less echoed the same thing
10/10 FAMILY HOLY SHIT
>>
Call the police. He's a pedophile, and nobody feels bad for a pedophile.

While I'm far from an expert on legal proceedings, I would bet that you could win a trial like that.

Maybe talk to a lawyer and see what the best course of action is?
>>
Have you talked to your daughter at all? Maybe do that before you escalate shit
>>
File: 07.jpg (83KB, 640x800px)
07.jpg
83KB, 640x800px
You shouldn't kick her out, she's fifteen.
You need to find a way to take him to court, because you could certainly win, no matter how his family tries to spin it.
If he really is above the age of eighteen and has had intercourse with your daughter, you can have him arrested.
Don't feel bad about it, either. Even if she says she hates you or something, let her know it's for the best. She'll understand in the future.
After that, make sure she stops hanging out with those people. Get her back on track, and sign her up for extra classes.
>>
>>38550346
I've consulted with an attorney already. I guess I never really considered the whole scenario before (I've honestly been too depressed these last weeks), I guess there is a good chance we could win such a trial.
The only problem is that we don't really have the cash or knowledge about how to go about hiring an attorney and going through a trial. My brother-in-law has been in and out of prison a few times and offered to teach us as much as he can about legal proceedings, from his point of view.
We could try and hire a strip mall lawyer. That's about all we would be able to afford quite honestly, unless we can find some other financial plan to lean on for this.
>>
>>38550265
There's definitely a chance for you to win, but you need to be 100% sure that you have evidence. Good luck with this shitty situation and I hope it turns out for the best for you.
>>
>>38550312
>>38550315
>>38550329
Thanks for the encouraging words guys.
>>
File: tiresome.png (114KB, 500x478px)
tiresome.png
114KB, 500x478px
>>38550510
It's your own fault. Honestly surprised your son turned out decent with a dipshit like in charge.
>>
>>38550495
I see that now, but I'm not entirely sure where we can find evidence against him. The attorney I consulted with mentioned the possibility of getting eyewitness testimony from people who may have been around them at any parties, but that's an iffy bet to make. Other than that, there is no real concrete evidence.
Actually, now that I think about it, her phone and her boyfriend's phone might be chocked full of incriminating material. I don't know if I could get my hands on her boyfriend's phone, but my daughter actually smashed hers when my wife confronted her.
>>
>>38550093
I honestly feel no sympathy for any of you. You especially; you're a breeder, the worst of the worst. You brought people into this world for what? And now that one of them is thinking for itself, you just want to kill the thing she likes?

Not trying to defend being a whore, but at 15, she can make her own decisions. If she wants to get used, let her. I would say you're obligated to "protect" her, but that guy she's with seems to be a stronger man than you.

Fuck off
>>
If there's some sort of proof he's been doing anything sexual with your underage daughter surely the courts would take your side regardless of whatever lawyer fratboy could come up with. Get that cunt on the sex offenders register so he kills himself because he can't get a job and is kicked out of college.
>>
You are fucking stupid and is probably bait...but if not:

Worst fucking parents, asking r9k for advice. You two seem like two fucking psychos who can't handle children at all. I would hate you if I were your kid.
>>
>>38550532
In hindsight, I spent more time with my son than I did with my daughter. We've had family outings and stuff in the past, but generally my wife was always the one who spent time with my daughter and I'm not even sure if she did the same kind of activities I did with our son.
>>
>>38550093
Were you a hands off parent or something? SOMETIMES it works out and the boy becomes like your son, but your daughter obviously lacked any structure in her teens. She should have been doing sports too.
>>
Formatting confirms this isn't fake news.
Here's your options:
>kick her out, essentially confirming she'll turn into the kind of person you don't want her to be- a parasitical Stacy with no redeeming values apart from holes.
>gather evidence about them, and report the guy for pedophilia. Then, sit her down and show her the exact path she's taking. It's a common one among degenerate women so you'll have plenty of examples. Make sure she knows how she'll be living and how others will view her.

Really, if you want a daughter who you would be proud of calling your own, you have no choice but to sever their relationship, sit her down and give her a firm warning about the consequences of her lifestyle. Give her one choice: stay with him or stay in the family.
>>
>>38550574
>a stronger man who doesn't have a job and gets Mommy and Daddy to pay for everything
Do you even hear yourself?
>>
I don't know where you live but here in the US you don't have to pay anything for a criminal trial, no hiring lawyers on your part, that's just for lawsuits. There's literally no reason not to call the police, and as long as you have evidence, you're overestimating the power of money. If this was a lawsuit he could pay off the judge but no way is that faggot getting an entire jury to look the other way for a fucking pedophile. Call the police.
>>
>>38550811
I'm definitely doing this now. I have zero experience with courts and trials, but now it's seeming like everything is straightforward since it sounds like someone is going to lead me through the process.
I'm gonna bring this to my family and we'll end up calling the police either tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>38550647
He's using a situation to his advantage and making the most of it, even if it's hedonistic and taboo pleasure. OP is just a whining bitch that couldn't raise his daughter correctly and now he's reaping what he sowed. Normies really are something else
>>
If I ever get a woman pregnant and find out its a girl she is either getting an abortion or I'm gonna kick the bitch in the stomach like a prime micro cro cop left high kick
>>
>>38550865
>asking for advice is whining
>trying to help his family is whining
Nigger, what are you on about? You're just as degenerate as OP's daughter.
>>
>>38550093
Here's how I see it

You are her father and she's only 15--you have absolute power in terms of household and in the eyes of the law. The court will definitely NOT side with the boys father because the girl is YOUR UNDERAGED daughter which means YOUR rules. Also throw in some alleged possible, likely pedofilia in your argument and you are surely to win no problem

BUT. Even tho you will win in court, doesn't mean you'll win your daughters respect. It seems like she's been handling hate for you and your wife for a while and that cannot be helped (I've hated my parents for years but especially my deadbeat dad for all my life, nothing will change my apathetic view for my father) and forcefully bringing her back into the household will only fuel her hatred. If you can live with that, then involving law enforcement is your way to go.

However, if you want to teach the broad a lesson, let her stay and realize how bad she fucked up. Worse things have happened to teenage girls, your daughter will survive. Leave her to figure it out for herself, she's old enough to know how to navigate back home without much help. She can also just call the police if she's feeling threatened at all and the police will always side with the underaged girl. Your daughter is completely fine albeit using her god given innate abilities to take money and opportunity from other richer families without merit on her part AKA being a W H O R E. but that's fine, that is the cultivation of Staceyhood and a sign of healthy, wealthy prospects. That is how the game is played, welcome to normieville.

The choice is yours--live or die
>>
>>38550862
>>38550571
If it's a criminal trial can the police not get text records between your daughter and him? What's the point in having all this surveillance if we can't even use it to protect a child.
>>
>>38550571
Depending on your mobile service provider there should be evidence that can be seen through there? I vaguely remember being able to check my text message history through the provider's website.
>>
>>38551178
You have to have some evidence to suggest anything is going on.

The 4th Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

But if the daughter agrees to testify against him then yes they can get the text records.
>>
>>38550093
Ask her why she's so upset and behaving the way she is, if you hadn't already. Don't just kick her the fuck out without asking her how she feels, there's always a reason why kids act the way they do.
Talk to her, away from the wife, away from the rest of the family. Talk to her one on one, make her comfortable and try to let her know you're not there to get mad or to judge. You're there to understand. From there on out, it's up to you, however the situation goes, whatever she decides to tell you. If you find that you can empathize with her, talk to your wife about it first, alone. Whatever happens after, no matter what, try to get your wife and daughter together to talk things through. You may want to stand as an mediator, if only for how feisty a grown woman and a teenager can be. Especially since they ARE woman.
I can't stand here and play Dad for you, I'm sure you can work out the details just find. Just try to be gentle and do a give and take, and don't try to accuse. Remember, you're trying to understand.
>>
>>38550612
You fucked up. Children need BOTH parents in their life, regardless of gender. They each play their own roles to the child, acting as a sort of role model and representation of the gender, at least to some extent. You are programming them, essentially.
>>
>>38550136
Wait till you have nothing to lose, then shoot him dead. Your daughter will respect you and tweenage dudebros will stay away from her from now on.
>>
>>38550215
Fuck off out of here. This is one of the more interesting threads I've seen here in a long time. Better than those fucking trap and fembot rp threads.
>>
As someone already said, let her be consumed and ultimately destroyed by her choices, she'll come crawling back and will learn her lesson. Sometimes all you need is getting burnt a bit before you can come to your senses.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.