[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /r9k/, can anyone figure out if this girl I work with is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 348s.jpg (30KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
30KB, 348x348px
Help /r9k/, can anyone figure out if this girl I work with is into me?
>have super cute pure coworker
>a couple of years younger than me, daughter of a pastor
>she's a sweet and friendly person, we always work similar shifts so I've gotten to know her a little
>now she's constantly bantering with me, being competitive about every facet of our job
>I just give her a hard time about shit back
>sometimes catch her looking at me with a smile on her face and when I do she starts laughing and asks "What?"
>or if I ask what she wants she'll just say "Nothing!" In that denial tone girls use
>sometimes, completely unsolicited, she'll just come up and start trying to make bantz
>if I come in on a day off she's always quick to make conversation
>>
Maybe?
I don't understand women why did you ask me?
>>
She's getting her pussy pounded by Chad.
>>
>>38549930
defiantly anon if she keeps denying eye contact then she likes you or thinks your cute
>>
>>38549990
/thread my dudes
>>
>>38549930
sounds like shes into you. Maybe suggest doing something after work, use the normine line "this place sucks haha what d'ya say we do something fun after this shift.

you are not proposing a date, so she shouldn't reject you that way. then you can see where it goes
>>
File: 325436565.jpg (52KB, 616x519px) Image search: [Google]
325436565.jpg
52KB, 616x519px
>>38549990
this.

she might be entertaining some romantic fantasy that include you, but once you make a fool of yourself by cumming in 10 seconds or not getting it up at all, shell remember why her slut friends/aunt/mother or whatever, told her to stay away from robot looking losers like you. and will get herself off getting turbo fucked by some of her chad fuck buddies.

you are just not emotionally capable of ever having a real connection to other human beings OP, i know this because you made this thread. that's all i need to know about you.

my advice is to stay away from her, the last thing you need is yet another bruise on your already malformed, malnourished and pathetic body and or mind.

the best thing that can come out of this is you getting so burned that you'll just off yourself and save yourself the pain of whatever years you had left.
>>
>>38549930
I think if she didn't like you you would pick up on it. Atleast at some point.

Girls are constantly testing, even if they don't realize it. She wants to prod you with a stick from various angles to see how you react. May not mean she "likes" you but atleast she's somewhat interested.
>>
Yes you dumb fuck, ask her out and get as far away from /r9k/ as possible
>>
>>38549930
if she likes you she probably would have asked you out already since she has not invited you to hangout outside of work or has said something along the lines of "I want to date you" she is probably just friendly
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.