[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here /autisticsleeping/. I constantly sleep with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 122699587.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
122699587.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
Anybody else here /autisticsleeping/. I constantly sleep with my mouth open and drool and I don't know why.

Wat do?
>>
I cant sleep with a blanket, i prefer only underwear and a big sweatshirt

[Spoiler] im a guy btw
>>
>>38549778
I have to sleep with my arm dangling off the edge of the couch/bed. This means I CANNOT go to sleep on the floor or in the middle of a bed.
>>
I have done the same thing but then i began to think about how i sleep because of a girl. Now i dont sleep with open mouth. Practice makes perfect.
>>
Do you snore? Open mouth on wakeup can be a sign of sleep apnea.
>>
>>38549778
Nothing unless it actually bother you? Who even sees you sleep?
>>
I don't want tooth decay so Ill have to start closing my mouth before bed.
>>
>>38550560
>Open mouth on wakeup
Sounds like a SFV move
>>
>>38549778
I do the same. I think it's probably a result of having to wear all kinds of instruments in my mouth because my teeth were displaced and crooked when I was a kid.
>>
>>38549778
I try to keep mouth closed but every time I wake up it's open. Didn't pay attention really before guys started taking pictures of me in class every time I dozed off for 2 seconds. Also realized i have no chin and my face silhouette looks horrible. No wonder everyone makes fun of me.
>>
File: imagesaa.jpg (7KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
imagesaa.jpg
7KB, 188x269px
>>38549778

>sleep with mouth open
>Can't sleep with socks on
>Constantly change poisition (like, a lot)

Why is sleeping so hard?
>>
>>38551135
>Can't sleep with socks on
Why would anyone sleep with socks on??
>>
File: crying pepe.jpg (9KB, 236x254px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
9KB, 236x254px
Oh man i fucking hate sleeping
I should explain. I am obese, very much so. I don't have control of many of my bodily functions.]

On average I would say that

>Drool
I drool on my pillows every single night. I have tried fighting it but it is pointless. I usually eat 3 or 4 slices of cake just before bed to try and manage it because chocolate absorbs saliva but this only helps slightly so my pillows smell like spit

>Poop
I shit the bed once a week or so. I use plastic sheets so it isn't a problem but does make me uncomfortable. Again I make sure I drink no soda for at least 4 hours before bed because soda makes me poop

>Pee
I wet the bed once a night pretty much. I love sugary drinks so much and need them to settle my stomach before bed so I accept that wetting the bed will happen. Luckily my pee smells sugary sweet so I actually can't sleep well if I don't wet the bed, I actually urinated on it intentionally a few times

>Sweat
Very sweaty, can't help that

>Dust
I get quite a dusty body because I eat so many powder heavy food like chips and the dust falls off my teeth as I sleep, so I have residual food dust. But that is OK because the drool congeals it and makes it a snack haha.

But I hate sleeping. My bed is dirty.
>>
i can only sleep fully naked and on the ground.
Get to my autism level
>>
>>38551360
>I make sure I drink no soda for at least 4 hours before bed
>I love sugary drinks so much and need them to settle my stomach before bed
hmmmm. Seems a bit far fetched story. Also the dust part was a nice touch.
But if you're actually obese, just kys.
>>
>>38551240
Warmth

>>38551135
If you want to do this, buy bigger socks for sleeping in.

>>38551360
If this isn't b8, then I have a solution if you want to stop being obese.

Replace all your drinks with water. Drink as much water as you want. If you can't sleep, don't sleep, but don't drink anything else. Ideally don't eat anything else either, at least until you lose some weight.
>>
>>38551360
>I usually eat 3 or 4 slices of cake just before bed to try and manage it because chocolate absorbs saliva but this only helps slightly so

Bit beyond the realm of plausible anon, try again.
>>
>>38551730
It sounds like bait, yes, but is within the scope of reality. The only thing that makes me question it is the wording, not the thing it describes.
>>
>started snoring recently
>but I can hear it and it wakes me up
>>
You're not sleeping autistic unless you're crunching so hard that it damages your teeth and wakes up the people you live with.
>>
>>38550597
I'm pretty sure it's a huge turnoff and autistic af. What the fuck do I do?
>>
i sleep with my eyes open
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.