[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does you sometimes feel like you're missing out? All these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 245x206px
Does you sometimes feel like you're missing out?
All these normies are having fun at festival, parties, clubs, ... They spread their experiences in social media. Meanwhile I'm sitting here watching anime and playing vidya. Decided to check my normiegram and snapchat as a break, only to get this feel like I'm totally missing out on all the good stuff.
>>
>>38549031
Fuck messed up in first sentence already. Do*.
>>
File: 1500345935357.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500345935357.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>38549031
I already blew all of my childhood and teenage years doing nothing but watching TV and playing video games. What were supposed to be the best years of my life wasted.
>>
As a cyborg I can honestly say that if you did all those things you're gonna wish you were home watching anime and playing vidya. If you liked that shit then you would be doing it already. I just like getting fucked up honestly, the social aspect is nothing special. Normie fests are usually just a bunch of betas orbiting chicks who are competing for the few Chads, same pattern in different settings.
>>
>>38549116
How old are you my friend? I'm 20 haven't done anything social for years. I hate how everyone keeps posting their crap on social media, about how the normies are having a great time. Almost makes me feel depressed man. It's like they're always having fun in a socialy acceptable way (unlike watching anime/vidya is socialy accepted).

>>38549135
Thank you for your kind words, my cyborg friend. Made me kinda feel better. I just never really had the chance to go out because my friends are as beta as me. They're only into vidya and fitness, like me. They would never go to parties. Feels like I chose the wrong friends in the past.
>>
File: 72.gif (276KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
72.gif
276KB, 500x375px
>>38549031

I don't feel like I'm missing out.

I'm naturally a very quiet individual and have never been one to embrace what is commonly perceived as the good life.

I wouldn't look at someone falling out of a club drunk being sick on a Saturday night and wish that were me. Heck I don't even drink.

You should do what you personally enjoy. I went to a club once, hated it and have never went back. I would much rather sit by the fire at home and read.
>>
>>38549750
I fully understand your point. I hate clubbing as well (tried it a few times) but it's just not my thing. I actually enjoy sitting here behind my desk playing vidya and drinking coffee. I think the painful thing here is that I am comparing my (boring?) lifestyle to other people's lifestyle, and constantly feel like my life is being judged by others.
>>
>>38549031
I tend to like the idea of socializing.
When I actually went to parties/festivals with other people I generally had a shitty time.
I was just bored and got incredibly annoyed at all the drunk/obnoxious people around me.

I think I mostly missed out on fucking girls in their prime (late teens/early twenties).
>>
They are just different experiences, stop giving them extra value.
>>
>>38550193
>When I actually went to parties/festivals with other people I generally had a shitty time.
I feel that. I was always waiting until the clock reached an acceptable time to say goodbye and leave(around 2-3 am). Sometimes I wished I liked partying.
>>
With nobody in your bed the nights hard to get through
>>
File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>38550804
"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell of you have to experience it alone" - Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>38549031
I only feel like missing out on a relationship with a girl. I've never even had an intimate conversation with one, and yet every friend has had a number of relationships. I want to know the feeling before I die, but it feels further and further away with each day that passes. In the same way that one discovers a new feeling, like one's first ejaculation, I want to know how a fulfilling emotional connection with someone feels like.

Everything else, parties clubs, festivals will never confer a brand new emotion/experience, especially if you've tried them at least once before.
>>
>>38551045
I'm always so surprised how many of us robots are alike. Never had a gf either, while all my friends (even the not so attractive ones) can get one. I just want to feel what it's like to wake up next to someone who cares about me man. We'll never get this feel.
>>
File: zlhfbqxfsr6y.jpg (32KB, 739x598px) Image search: [Google]
zlhfbqxfsr6y.jpg
32KB, 739x598px
Gfs are overrated. I have one and she's probably cheating on me and mocking behind my back 24/7. Best escape is death. I never should've fucked with tinder and drugs and parties. Now I'm just another retarded cuck who wants to go home and play vidya but can't . Oh well
>>
You're not missing out on anything anon.

I had this conversation with normie friends and they even admitted that they hate going out to clubs etc but they force themselves to enjoy it.

For me, I bought a race car and go out for late night cruises by myself and sometimes go through the cities late at night to watch normies being sick and rolling around on the floor to remind myself that im not missing out on much.
>>
>>38549031
>All these normies are having fun at festival, parties, clubs
Thats not actually fun. It may look like it from the outside, and the extroverted normies might be having fun, but you have more fun by yourself, not bombarded by loud noise and crowded by people wasting time waiting in line and wasting money on overpriced food and drinks.

Also, stop using social media, you feel much happier
>>
>>38551134
I hope it will happen eventually, but I can't blame anyone, it's me that's the problem. I want it all, both a gf that cares about me and is also not braindead boring. I never initiate anything myself either, I suspect it has to do with some kind of superiority complex I have regarding how I see other people that are not as autistic about some things as I am. God damn it.
>>
>>38549031
You're safe from crazy islamist though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.