[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls stop responding to your texts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 18

File: 1485554351198.jpg (83KB, 1242x731px) Image search: [Google]
1485554351198.jpg
83KB, 1242x731px
Why do girls stop responding to your texts?
>>
>>38547603
Because they upgrade to someone else and dispose of you.
>>
>>38547603
Because they get bored with dead end conversation.
>>
Why is that girl trying to magnet that omega fat cunt? He's probably prison gay and likes futas and traps, and smell bad, and eats out ad denny's after school.
>>
>>38547631
>>38547653
Getting some mixed messages here

So being 'spontaneously funny' is a requirement to date someone now, is it?
>>
>>38547846
Not exactly. Girls want a guy who stirs up emotions in them. They don't have to necessarily be funny, but they have to make the girl feel something in order for her to want them.

Texting plays into this. A guy who sends pointless texts (hey, what's up, how are you, etc) may seem caring to us, but to a girl, he's a boring waste of time. A guy who doesn't respond to texts for a week, and then just sends a picture of hard alcohol and says to come over, is going to elicit a hell of a lot more emotions out of a girl than someone having a normal conversation.
>>
My match finds somebody more attractive (Chad) and leaves me behind.

Then Chad finds some other chick attractive and ignores my match; this in turn makes her come back to me as a second pick till she finds another Chad.

Rinse/repeat
>>
>>38547603
Girls are usually talking to 30 guys at once and they get bored with the "old" people that they've already talked a lot too.

It sounds fucked up but it's true.
>>
File: 1486549497565.png (117KB, 272x293px) Image search: [Google]
1486549497565.png
117KB, 272x293px
>>38547603
Because we have nothing to talk about, women aren't interested in talking about weeb hobbies and I'm not interested in hearing gossip
>>
Right now a girl i know isnt responding to my texts because she wants me to text her more often. Shes constantly been doing things to try and get me to be "jealous" or have me think that shes getting with someone else when I really couldnt care less.

this is part of why I dont like her and why i refuse to be her boyfriend.
>>
>>38547846
>So being 'spontaneously funny' is a requirement to date someone now, is it?
Girls have a very limited range of interests and things they want to talk about that, you don't have to be funny but you have to either be able to talk within their range or interesting enough to get them into other things
>>
>>38548018
>>38548146
I don't think I will be able to get a girlfriend this way.. Thanks though for breaking it down :(
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (50KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
50KB, 722x349px
i dont even have a girls phone number in my phone
>>
>>38548211
do you know this person online or is she someone you see in real life
>>
There was this girl i started talking to in class, ask her to hang out and she said she had a boyfriend, slightly insulted him, then gave me her number without me asking.
Got a beer with her, was my first ever "date" of sorts. Was able to make her laugh but it wasn't romantic feeling or anything. We have common interests though.

She had always been iffy about responding to my texts but after the beer ive only been texting her once a week and she stopped responding to me occasionally. I haven't bothered texting her in 3 weeks.
I think when school starts in a month ill ask if she is around campus since she wanted me to tell her my school schedule before.
>>
>>38548444
Ur mum is a girl
>>
File: 1481468173816.jpg (28KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1481468173816.jpg
28KB, 500x581px
>girl messages me saying she's been thinking about me and asks how I'm doing
>conversation gets going
>I ask her some in-depth questions about how she's doing and what she's up to
>seen yesterday at 10 AM
>no response
>>
Looks like you couldn't jump through the hoops quick and well enough. Oh well. No Chad's leftovers for you.

Maybe try not being unattractive next time, loser.
>>
>>38549709
Why do people do shit like this? Its maddening.
>>
File: 1500713537562.jpg (49KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1500713537562.jpg
49KB, 600x599px
>>38549709
Something like that happened to me months ago

>girl messages me saying she's been thinking about me and asks how I'm doing
>Normal conversation gets going
>She is going to sleep
>Her last menssage : "Talk to me when ever you want"
>Never talk to her again, she never did it either.

They are all whores that want attention.
>>
>>38550478
Because she told you to text her. And when you didn't, she assumed that you didn't give a fuck about her. No girl is ever going to beg to talk to you m8, especially when you make it seem like you don't even want to talk to her in the first place.
>>
>>38550506
There is a history behind that, i wanted to have something with her months ago, she rejected me for another guy, that's it why i did it.
>>
>>38547603
Because I have a face that not even a mother would love.
>>
>>38550562
Why would you keep talking to her then...If a girl rejects you, cut contact immediately.
>>
>>38550630
She strated the conversation, Indeed she asked to a friend of mine for my phone.
>>
>>38550506

He has a point though. If someone really likes you they will make an effort, its a 2 way street. At the end of the day you want someone who really wants you back, otherwise your relationship will always be ahir from falling apart.
>>
File: 1494193507518.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494193507518.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>38547603
because i am ugly and not interesting at all maybe?
>>
>>38547603
I'm kinda having the opposite problem bros
>Pretty good female friend
>She's nice as a friend but in the long term I'm really only interested in fucking her
>It's growing pretty obvious this isn't gonna happen
Should I just ghost her? I don't feel like she deserves it but I'm not really sure what other options I have
>>
>>38551036
>It's growing pretty obvious this isn't gonna happen
At that point you better take your ball and leave.

She isn't down for it, and you can use the time to find someone who is.
If you stick around you'll just get more attached and overlook other girls. And before you know it she is telling friendzoned you about the dream chad she met yesterday at the beach and you wonder how you ended up in that shit.
>>
>>38550915
Some people don't like playing games. If a girl says she's gonna text me tomorrow, and she doesn't, I'm not going to chase after her and beg her to speak to me. It's called having some pride.
>>
I don't text any girls. I don't text anyone.
>>
>>38551036
>>It's growing pretty obvious this isn't gonna happen
Why can't you just be okay with being friends with her if she's what you just said
>a good friend
Is getting your dick wet more important than having a good friend?
>>
>>38547603
>Why do girls stop responding to your texts?
i consider myself one of the most boring persons alive.
>>
>>38551373
Would you want to make a friend forever look at you and think "If only..." in the first place?
I know women are cruel, but curb your attention needs.
If she isn't willing to be yours, its better to not have any part at all.
>>
>>38547603
Because they're fickle and unpredictable. I've learned to just move on when they stop responding and delete their number. Makes it extra sweet when they finally text back a month later and you respond "who's this?"
>>
>>38551036
How do you know she's not interested in you? You could be misreading her signals.
>>
>>38551036
Heres how you stop being a retard
1. ask her out
2. cut contact if she says no
3. look for another thot
women aren't worth it bro
>>
>>38547603
why would I be texting girls you fucking normie
>>
Stop being a needy fag. You're not supposed to text a girl every day, it shows you don't have much to do and have a boring life.

Attention is something girls crave. Don't shower them with yours if you want yours to be valuable.
>>
>>38551036
idk how to convert a friend girl into an FB but you should be more specific if you want actionable advice.

>>38551886
>1. ask her out
He said he only wanted sex, not relationship.
>>
>>38551036
Openly show interest in other girls when she's right there. If she's jealous then you can use that. If she doesn't react then she has absolutely zero interest in you and you should book it out of there.
>>
>>38549709
>goodmorning anon:3
>sweet dreams<3
>teel me more about you
>what are your dreams and hopes?
>whatcha doin?:)
>do you like my new haircut?
>c-can I call you? I'm crying...
>I care about
>we're just friends anon. Oh silly, you expected something more didn't you?
>post on facebook a pic with her new bf
This makes me go full beastmode
>>
>>38552336
>You're not supposed to text a girl every day

Even online messaging?

Why did no one tell me this? I'm so used to talking to my friends every day.

How often should I online message a girl? And how often should I text one?
>>
>>38553024
As much as you want, don't listen to these PUA idiots.
>>
>>38553024
This might sound retarded but I think that you should do it when you feel like it. I have to say that it's so shitty when a boy just doesn't text you at all. But don't be to clingy or creepy like texting every few hours when she doesn't reply
>>
>>38553129
>>38553113
>same answer

Okay thanks. And yeah even my guy friends I wouldn't spam if they're not replying back for whatever reason.

And I guess that makes sense if a girl liked you I doubt she would mind if you said hi to her (within reason).
>>
>>38553113
>As much as you want, don't listen to these PUA idiots.

enjoy being ghosted lol.

The fact is a girl either likes you or shes doesn't. If she does you won't have to chase behind her like a dog. The girls who you have to chase are likely juggling 10 other guys and you're just feeding her ego.
>>
>>38553682
>i'm such a cuck beta i over anaylze everything i do in order to not be seen as the beta i am
You want to know who acts like this? Not a fucking Chad or even a normiecunt. Only insecure betas. I never once said to text a cunt if she doesn't respond, but you shouldn't force arbitrary rules on yourself like waiting to respond a couple of hours with a one word text to avoid "looking desperate".
>>
>>38547603
Why is she trying to attract a fat guy
>>
>>38554262
>You want to know who acts like this? Not a fucking Chad or even a normiecunt. Only insecure betas.

I know, that's why they suck with woman. Sure they get laid, but only after jumping through hoops and playing a million games with the girls they talk to.

I'm not desperate like them so I don't tolerate bullshit and I know how to play the game efficiently rather than just letting my emotions run wild.
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (2MB, 390x205px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
2MB, 390x205px
>>38554262
the rare non tryhard faggot on r9k in his natural fucking habit
>>
>>38547603
because they know nothing good would come of talking with me anyway.
>>
This girl I text always responds instantly. She's also usually the last message.

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>38554385
>I'm not desperate like them so I don't tolerate bullshit and I know how to play the game efficiently
Nice larping bro.
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (995KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
995KB, 500x400px
>>38554588
>this girl I text

are u implying you're not fucking her?
>>
>>38554704

I'm not. She has a bf.

I mean I would, but yeah.
>>
>>38547603
Could've forgotten their passwords, I have the bad habit of doing that
>>
File: 1469577204085.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469577204085.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>38547603
you're not attractive enough to keep their attention, silly anon!!
>>
>>38548146
Daily reminder that even if you hook one, she still has at least 30 other guys texting her trying to get in her pants or as a backup at least.
>>
>>38547603
the lines will start to blur when you get older. soon no one will have time to reply to you, and you'll eventually be forgotten.
>>
File: 1451297926246.jpg (95KB, 595x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451297926246.jpg
95KB, 595x773px
>have tinder
>get matches
>never talk to them
>match with a thicc qt
>think nothing of it
but then
>SHE sends ME a message
>3 days later I respond
>"haha sorry im never on tinder (a lie) ur cute"
not my exact response but basically what I said
>almost immediately after that she responds: "its cool I'm also never on tinder you're quite adorable yourself"
Again, not verbatim. I'm translating from another language.
>its now almost exactly 24 hours later

how do I respond?
>>
>"my mother says the same thing"
>>
>>38552336
Meanwhile the girl you like is having better fun in a different convo with Chad
>>
>>38555772
move the conversation off of tinder as soon as possible. ask for her number. don't text her too frequently and suggest hanging out over text.
>>
>>38547603
I stop responding when guys say something irredeemably stupid or unasked for, for example "So you wear your hair up a lot? I think its a lot prettier when girls wear their hair down. You should wear your hair down"
I don't like anyone telling me what to do, especially before we've even met so that's always an instant KO.

Another typical reason is if a guy just doesn't say much. It's boring.
If I can't have any kind of in depth conversation and all his responses are just 1 or 2 uninterested sentences then I stop talking and go find someone else then too.
>>
>>38556118

So be it. If she liked you shed be calling you.
>>
>>38554588
Is she good at Siege?
>>
>>38556458
Yeah she dont like you
>>
>>38556502

No, it's just a qt cosplay of IQ
>>
>>38556316
>then I stop talking and go find someone else then too.
Fucking roasties
>>
>>38556586

That's how many options they have, so many they can afford to ghost a guy over a comment about their hair. Really think about that.

That's why I don't put in the extra effort, they either want you badly or they don't.
>>
>>38556586
There's no other choice. There's clearly nothing to talk about with him since all he's giving back are a few mismanaged grunts. It's like talking a dog at that point. Would rather go log into a game or text a friend instead-someone who actually seems alive
>>38556653
Not every option is another guy though which I guess is part of male insecurity. You probably think I go right up and talk to another guy. Usually its defaulting back to childhood female friends, obligatory gay friends, or MMO friends who all think I'm male anyway.
Trying to talk to straight men as a female just rarely works so I give up pretty easily
>>
I blocked him because I was too scared to see his reply to the last message I sent. He wanted to go on a date. I agreed, knowing that I'm too terrified to leave the house. I couldn't tell him that though because he knows that I went to AX this year. His line of thought would be, "Well she can deal with the crowds at the convention, but she can't go out with me?" There's no way he'd believe that I'm a shut-in. I did go to AX this year but I swallowed so much klonopin that I don't even remember it. Again, how can I explain that without it coming off as a pathetic lie? I tried to explain that I'm working through some problems (like the fact that I can't leave the house) before I blocked him. I still feel terrible though. He was a cool guy. I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>38556821
>Not every option is another guy though

But it literally is. You know just as well as I do that if you want to try out another potential bf its as simple as putting yourself out there for 5 seconds.

You just purposely take yourself out the game when you don't feel like looking for chads. Most guys don't have that luxury, so ghosting a girl is a big deal.
>>
>>38556941
Maybe? If I wanted to throw myself at some other random guy in theory yes he could be interested, but 99% of the time the interest is purely sexual-not in a human to human with similar interests wanting to build a life and future together kind of way. Finding someone who fits well with your life, morals, and hobbies takes a lot more time.

Meeting someone for everyone can be hard, even moreso for men since a lot of guys really fuck things up and make it harder for women to trust any of you long enough to give you a proper chance but even so

All I know is my patience wears thin fast and I ghost over any red flags. Never risk it, would much much much rather just be alone then get into trouble over a guy or around one who sounds bored of me already.
>>
>>38556653
You're on even thinner ice if she's talking to you out of pity
>>
>>38557271
>but 99% of the time the interest is purely sexual-not in a human to human with similar interests wanting to build a life and future together kind of way. Finding someone who fits well with your life, morals, and hobbies takes a lot more time.

My guess is you want all of that with a chad aesthetic to go with it, which is why most woman can't find a man. There are plenty of guys out there looking for something serious, they're just not hot or exciting enough for young girls.
>>
>haven't seen/talked to this girl for 4 years
>even back then, barely talked to each other (but i did have a slight crush on her)
>msgs me out of the blue one day, commencing a pretty long convo about life and shit
>slowly begin to have feelings for her again, until it's fullblown oneitis
>leaves me on read

fug
>>
>had a college classmate/colleague i used to occasionally talk to last year
>our fb messages turned into small talk so i stopped continuing the conversation
>see her (she didn't see me) the other day and she looked qt as heck
>don't feel like initiating the convo since i was the one who stopped talking

>tfw
>>
>>38547835
Are you talking about yourself anon?
>>
>>38556586
>Fucking roasties
Why is this bad though?

If a woman I was talking to was clearly giving me short handed responses, I would fucking ditch the conversation for something else, possibly for lounging or talking with a friend who shows the ability to have a proper fucking conversation.

It's not that hard.
>>
>>38547603
Because you send 15 texts for every 1 of hers
>>
File: How to look at ice cream.jpg (41KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
How to look at ice cream.jpg
41KB, 599x450px
>Girls finally likes me
>Not even unattractive, shares hobbies with me
>Laughing a lot, touching my arm, leaning against me and hugging
>Feel nothing for her beyond friendship

What's going on?
>>
>>38552423
pls just end it, thanks
>>
>>38547603
>Something better came along.
>You said something offensive to her that made her not want to talk to you anymore.
>She got bored/the conversation never progressed/things never progressed to meeting and further.
>You've done something in the past that one of her mates has alerted her to, putting her off.

These are from my personal experience.
All have happened.
>>
He denied my existence. I still cannot understand why he is such an attitude to me.
Ultimately, I cannot believe even him.
However, I don't have even what kind of emotions for him anymore.
>>
>>38548183
>tfw recognise that image
>>
>>38556852
You should at least read his last message. Guys tend to understand problems, especially if they've been through problems themselves.

The last part about blocking him spontaneously does sound scummy on your part though. You should at least unblock him if he didn't deserve to be blocked.
>>
>>38557366
Not the case at all.
Only dated once, a kissless loser NEET like myself who was pretty rough on the eyes but that was honestly a really bad idea that I'd never recommend doing both to neither males or females

My experience of course won't be everyones, but what I delt with was basically giving an ugly person a chance and then that person getting a huge confidence boost from it and deciding he could do better. This could happen to either gender really so its why I never really encourage the 'just pick someone ugly so you don't have to worry' meme.

I think dating for either sex is just really fucking complicated. and lifes too short to bother talking to someone you can't hold a conversation with long no matter how good or bad they look no matter what they have or dont have. I fell in love with a NEET, I've since talked to 2 doctors, and a restaurant owner.

Only 1 out of all of those were attractive and he was too fucking controlling. but one of the other uglies was just as controlling and fucked up too.

Doesn't matter how someone looks or what they have. A red flag is a red flag and anyone would be a fool not to run.
>>
>>38556852
Oh huh, if this is S*v... I didn't know things were that intense for you. Sorry for putting so much pressure on you. There was a time in my life where I couldn't leave the house either due to anxiety, so I understand.

I definitely couldn't hate you over something like that. If you ever wanna chat and be online buddies, simply say hi. If not, take care of yourself okay?
>>
>>38558770

Do you have a fat ass and smelly feet?
>>
>>38547603
Girls like the rush of putting themselves on the market and the stimulation at the start of dialogue is high. If you don't give the right responses then she will become less stimulated and get bored and go on to the next person. You're boring to her.
>>
>>38558770
>lifes too short to bother talking to someone you can't hold a conversation with

>i only want normalchads
Truly you are a disease on this earth
>>
>>38556653
>they can afford to ghost a guy over a comment about their hair.

how high is the horse than most stacies sit on?
>>
File: TactiCorgi.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TactiCorgi.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
>>38547603
Stop?

They don't respond to begin with.

Check and mate.
>>
>>38558770
>he was too fucking controlling. but one of the other uglies was just as controlling

Can you define controlling? What did they do exactly?

Consider it giving me advice so I know what not to do to a girl.
>>
>>38547603
>Why do girls stop responding to your texts?
because they can't respond if i'm ghosting them first.
>>
>>38547603
Honestly sometimes I think I'm too ugly

Like that is the first thing that comes to mind when a girl ghosts me or stops replying to me
>>
>>38547603
because i spewed up the "no girls on the internet meme"
there were probably girls on the other side of the screen but i'd get rejected by them anyway
>>
>>38547603
my anxiety builds up even on onlince conversations until I eventually delete my account

>tfw waiting for admin rn to delete account
>>
>>38549709
This is literally what every single person does to me except maybe one guy.
>>
Because I am boring, unattractive, and a piece of shit maybe?
>>
I always ghost people so here's a list of reasons I figured out why:

I have a bad memory and I forget and get information mixed up in conversations
I don't trust people
Talking to people everyday is exhausting, sometimes I sleep for days straight
>>
sometimes they are just ghosting you i guess.

but, how to type this...there have been girls i have typed to who do something a little different. at first they will follow the "you text then they text" format. then, at one point they stop responding even if you asked a question or had typed what you thought was pretty interesting in the conversation. after awhile, you may then send them a 2nd message and they will respond right away again. like they were waiting for you to get worried and text them again. this happened to me a few times. then, if instead you send the last message and she doesn't reply, i would instead just wait it out. instead of just being ghosted, you might get a text back a few days later and she will say something like "oh, i thought i had already replied sorry" or something. like she was really hoping i would text twice in a row, but i didn't, but she still has the "upper hand" either way because she has an excuse ready for why she didn't text back. well, ok, none of this is useful, it is just overthinking. but it feels like something i can see certain people doing. no, i'm just paranoid. i do think it is possible "texting" power plays exist in some form though.
>>
>>38558079
heres ur answerr
>>
File: 1421867952979.jpg (67KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1421867952979.jpg
67KB, 500x491px
>>38564537
>i do think it is possible "texting" power plays exist in some form though.

That shit definitely does exist. Bitches sometimes treat text conversations as just another form of social media to suck attention out of. They don't actually care what you say a good half of the time. It's like they are "fishing"
>>
File: photo.jpg (30KB, 328x327px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
30KB, 328x327px
I'm the one who doesn't text back most of the time, don't get me wrong, my slight social anxiety and the pressure of keeping the conversation going gets the best out of me every time and i just stop, anyway i've had a good streak for about a year or so, this girl started texting me(through snapchat) on the day we graduated highschool and snapchat is great because you don't need to open the text at the very moment they sent it, you can save it for later like a letter, so i don't have the pressure of thinking about something to say at that very moment (facebook and whatsapp show the time of your last connection and if you received the message), i've been trying to invite her out for the last few months but any type of romantic action gets shut down at sight.
>>
Because the thought of meeting disgust them
>>
>>38552336
But im trying to be myself, and its a pathetic alone virgin!
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.