[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a cringy party experience you've had? I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

What's a cringy party experience you've had? I'll start.

>be me
>sophomore year
>not popular but not autistic enough to have no friends
>all friends are nerds
>get invited by nerd friend to his house on Friday
>turns out his party is a congregation of 6 unpopular kids
>there's a fat kid with some mild Asperger and a tall skinny Jewish kid with acne problems
>the rest are people I know
>we're all sitting at the kitchen table drinking pepsi and quietly talking about minecraft while friend's mom caters to us
>soon the sugar gets to our heads and we go to his backyard and start chasing and tackling each other
>fat kid decides to sleep for rest of the party
>after sugar rush ends we all quietly look at friend's computer and play cards until we leave

desu it was still fun
>>
File: 97634641.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
97634641.png
87KB, 684x576px
>>38547172
>17yrs old
>have to attend my sisters wedding
>sit in a corner just looking
>sisters fiance approuches me with his friends
>they say i shouldnt be so alone and hangout with them
>tell them ok, got nothing to lose since im a known loser anyway
>hangout with them a bit
>they make funny jokes about my sister and fiance having sex tonight
>tfw felt somehow cucked
>return later to my spot
>sit alone for another 4 hours till its finished
>get in car and go home with parents
>they make fun of me of being so lonely
i dont know, i dont think its rlly cringe but this is the only """party""" i went to in my life.
>>
>24 years old
>get invited to friend's birthday party
>everyone's plastered as fuck when i get there
>i get plastered as fuck
>so plastered that i accidentally came out the closet and told everyone I'm gay
>>
>high school graduation class has party "for everyone", but of course I was not invited
>guy that graduated from the same high school two years ago invites me to go to the party with him
>we both arrive, there are about 6 guys just hanging out drinking tequila and beer, playing video games
>I start drinking, telling them how I drink all of the time (I don't), say that we should go swimming
>go out to the pool, they offer me shots of tequila
>After a few shots, they "bet" that I can't do a flip into the pool, remind me that I can't swim with clothes on
>Later on, find out that they took a picture of me naked and drunk as I was about to flip into the pool and spread it around town
>>
>>38547172
>blacked out
>snorted a ton of coke that night too
>ended up kicking the shit out of some guy who wasn't even bothering us
>one of my buddies got me out of there before the cops came
>I kept wanting to go back to kill the guy
>my hand was broken in two knuckles and I was so fucked up I didn't even feel it
>never went back to that bar
>checked into AA
>>
>16
>get invited to huge Halloween party
>dress up as a lax bro even though I'm on the lacrosse team anyway
>friends all decide we should smoke wed before going to this party
>get the most blasted I ever have gotten in my life
>am so high I can hardly do anything except dance by myself because the rhythm keeps me sane
>super qt I had a crush on days shell take care of me for the rest of the night
>tell her "I legit thought you were a man for the last 10 minutes"
>I obviously really hurt her feelings and I don't see her for the rest of the night
>this other MEGA hot Stacey (like 5'2 blonde and DD tits I don't know how a girl that small can have such giant gazoombabinos) dances on me
>I grab my friends hand and slide out of the way so that she dances on him instead because I know he had a crush on her
>this other girl I'm kinda friends with and had smoked up with us tried to kiss me
>put my hand in her face and yelled "not today ho"
>everyone thinks I'm the biggest alpha there curbing all these hoes at this party
>on the ride home realized I cockblocked myself not one but three times
>first girl that I had a crush on never talks to me again
:(((
>>
File: 1500668364653.png (65KB, 215x264px) Image search: [Google]
1500668364653.png
65KB, 215x264px
Jesus christ this reminds me of the last time i celebrated my birthday. Not cringe just incredibly depressing for me.
>be in highschool
>Invite some of my friends over
>Go to the basment
>order pizza
>play video games for a while
>two of my friends start punching eachother in the head.
what. why?
>they get into a serious fist fight
>im just sitting there
>Get into my head
>No ones having a good time
>everything gets worse
>everyone thinks im an autistic looser
>everyone leaves an hour later
>sitting alone in my basement
>thinking about how im never going to do this again
>every year on my birthday do nothing but get suicidal.
happy birthday to me.
>>
File: 1405624153531.jpg (207KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1405624153531.jpg
207KB, 500x385px
>>38547172
>New Years 2012
>Got loaded and fried off an ounce of good kush
>Some roastie got too drunk and is starting shit
>parents of friend throwing party wants her out
>Decide to take her to bed so she doesn't get kicked out
>Start making out, Keeps repeating she can't have sex
>Settle on a message
>got the worst back massage ever, then she starts grinding my leg like a dog
>this goes on for an hour finally roastie falls asleep
>wake up next morning tell friends about it they just die laughing while cleaning vomit and piss in the living room.
It could have been worse, I should have just stuffed my cock in her mouth after she passed out. Oh well apparently when she left, she fell and cracked her skull on the sidewalk.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.