[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUESTION OF THE DAY Is paedophilia wrong? Now before you moralfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: JyOxefx.jpg (9KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
JyOxefx.jpg
9KB, 261x216px
QUESTION OF THE DAY

Is paedophilia wrong?
Now before you moralfags come out and say "What the fuck of course it's wrong" you should take the following point into account.

Paedophilia is not a choice. A paedophile can't just choose to stop being one. You can't choose what you're attracted to. A paedophile can't suddenly choose to stop being attracted to children if he doesn't want to be. As I said, paedophilia is not a choice. It's in the same way that being gay isn't a choice.

Taking this point into account, you begin to wonder: how can paedophilia be wrong if it's not a choice? Of course, they can choose whether to act on it or not, but paedophilia is the attraction itself and not the actions committed.

This is by far the most contraversial subject I've posted about so far, so I'd like to hear what everyone thinks. If you think paedophilia is wrong, then why is it wrong? And if you believe it is not wrong, then why is it not wrong? Whatever your opinion is, I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>38547012
Being sexually attracted to children is a brain abnormality (too much white matter) and the pedophiles that act on their urges tend to destroy lives. So the answer is yes (if you have a conscience)
>>
>>38547012
all lust is degenerate and should be controlled. thats what being human is about. controlling your biological urges.

being attracted to -12 year olds? (lets be real, humans are ready for sex at about 13-14) in itself is wrong, for the 12 year olds.
>>
>>38547090
How come girls like getting checked out tho?
>>
>>38547138
Girls like attention. That doesn't mean it's okay for them to be having sex and risking being impregnated at a young age.
>>
If by "pedophilia" you merely mean feeling attracted to children, then I agree with you: it's not immoral, since as you said you have no control over it. I do think that acting on those urges is immoral though.
>>
Here's the real answer:

All sexuality is basically inherited insanity and it's time people wake the fuck up about that.

It's just a goddamn disease, not some shit that you celebrate. Cavemen saw cavewomen and said, "I want that" and conquered it. Was that right? Was it a "good" thing to do?

No, it was not. Still, it happened. Why? It's a form of insanity.
>>
18-21 year olds usually still refer to their parents on important decisions.
I would regard consenting to sex as an important decision.
If minors, not even young adults, were asked to make that level of a decision (even with their parents) I wouldn't trust their judgement to be sound or made with full knowledge or understanding.
On an objective level I can't see a scenario where pedophilia benefits the child even on a mutual basis.

Emotionally, I feel that children up until they are legal adults should be educated on the biological and psychological affects of sex.
A job hopefully performed by the parent.
That way they personally know what they are getting in to and why.

Personally? I have a power fetish and chillins ain't got shit for that.
>>
File: 1500747790576.jpg (24KB, 746x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500747790576.jpg
24KB, 746x750px
OP here. Thank you for posting.

In conclusion, my opinion on this subject has not changed. It's good to see that alot of people agree with me to a good extent.

Good evening.
>>
Reminder that no study that distinguished between unwanted sexual contact with a child and consensual sexual contact with a child has been able to demonstrate any harmful effect of the latter.
>>
The reason it's fucked up is the kids don't like you back.

In more detail, being gay is more okay because gay men are attracted to each other. Kids aren't attracted to adults because kids aren't attracted to anyone. Kids are pretty much asexual until they hit puberty, so an adult fucking a kid is the same as a gay man fucking a straight one.
>>
>>38547585
>consensual sexual contact with a child
Such a thing doesn't exist anon, don't be silly. A kid saying "sure, you can touch me" isn't consent.
>>
>>38547012
Why should we side with the pedophile rather than his victim?
I dont care what made him do the crime to be honest. If he did not have a choice as you describe and *had* to do it, then there is no reason for him to continue being there.
>>
>>38547686
The worst thing is that I literally can't tell if you're serious or not
>>
>>38547012
If you get diddled as a kid the emotional trauma lasts your entire life.

Choice or not, a person who is BORN to cause that level of suffering is by default evil, even if they didn't choose to be born evil, they actively seek to damage the most vulnerable members of our society, and that is wrong.

We have a moral obligation to ostracize and remove these people because they are a threat to our society.

It's not a choice to be attracted to the evil thought of ruining children, but you have a choice whether or not to act on those evil impulses.

If you are to accept Pedophiles, you would have to accept Sociopaths and Psychopaths, but that's irrational since these are people who are evil and threats to our society.
>>
>>38547138
because they are wicked beasts and need to be contained and controlled like beasts.
>>
>>38547196
underated.

normies are depraved, hypocritical savege animals.
>>
>>38547012
Pedophiles should an hero, in my humble opinion.
>>
>>38547052
>Listening to a Canadian faggot
>>
>>38547590
>Kids are pretty much asexual until they hit puberty
Yeah I'm sure all of those gay sleepover stories are completely platonic.
>>
>>38547590
Then i guess i DIDNT suck my friends cock when i we were 12, huh!?
>>
>>38550754
>>38550820
There's a difference between wanting to fuck someone and discovering a new thing you know nothing about and wanting to share it with your friends. Two kids exploring their sexualities is a hell of a big difference from a 30 year old sticking his penis into a 10 year old.
>>
>>38550893
It's funny how these anti-pedo examples always involve penetrative sex, and they always involve the man being an adult.
>>
>>38547012
Yes it's wrong. However we need to accept it as a fact and work to redirect or kill the attraction. Right now no pedo will admit it to a shrink least he end up in prison- you have to be able to openly seek help without killing your life or getting murdered.

when the consequences of admitting you have a problem are so destructive its no wonder pedo's decide that bottling everything up then raping a 10 year old is the way to go
>>
You can't argue with moralfags, OP
>>
Yup it's wrong.

Because adults are gross and should play with adults.
>>
Is a complete lack of morality wrong?
Now before you moralfags come out and say "What the fuck of course it's wrong" you should take the following point into account.

Being devoid of morals is not a choice. A psychopath can't just choose to stop being one. You can't choose whether or not you're born without a conscience. A psychopath can't suddenly choose to have a conscience if he doesn't want to be. As I said, psychopathy is not a choice. It's in the same way that being gay isn't a choice.

Taking this point into account, you begin to wonder: how can psychopathy be wrong if it's not a choice? Of course, they can choose whether to act on it or not, but psychopathy is the lack of morals itself and not the actions committed.

This is by far the most contraversial subject I've posted about so far, so I'd like to hear what everyone thinks. If you think psychopathy is wrong, then why is it wrong? And if you believe it is not wrong, then why is it not wrong? Whatever your opinion is, I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>38551266
I'm okay with psychopaths as long as they obey the law
I mean i'd rather have moral people around me but as long as they act as if they weren't psychopaths it's not wrong
same goes with pedophilia dude
as long as they act like they're not pedophiles it's not inherently wrong that argument is retarded
>>
>>38547012
Psychopaths don't have a choice either.
>>
>>38551328
I'm not making any claim here, I'm just saying that if you have a problem with one of these things then you logically must have a problem with both.
>>
>>38551266
Was this post meant to be ironic? because I completely agree with what you've just said.
>>
>>38547052
pedophile does not destroy the kid, society does. Society and culture tells the kid how bad and vile was the thing pedophile did to them and that creates scars
also society teaches that kids can not consent which is not true.
>>
Child molesters are disgusting and should be punished by all means, I'm pretty sure most of us can agree on that
but lets imagine a situation where there exists a pedophile who does not act on those impulses, who has enough restraint to keep their desires at bay and is a functioning member of society.

could you, knowing that this person has done nothing wrong at all demonize them?
I mean I know you couldn't trust them in most cases but why on earth would you act as if they had done something wrong?
is arousal not a primal instinct?
why would you hate on a person who has primal instincts that tell them to do something bad and yet they do not?

as that stupid fucking dragon said
Which is better to be born good or to overcome your evilness through great effort or some shit
all I'm saying is that in the end actions matter not what's behind them, this is stupid anyone who makes a "psychopath" argument is retarded because there are high functioning psychopaths in our society and some of them are obeying the law.
>>
Nothing wrong with being attracted to kids, it's fucked to rape, molest or coerce a child given they can't make those decisions for themselves. Just remember before you act how many robots have been raped or molested as children.
>>
Depends on who you ask. Morality is subjective after all.

Personally, I base my "right" and "wrong" on actions, and the amount of suffering caused by said actions. Being attracted to something (regardless of what that something is) is not wrong, unless you act on it and end up causing harm.

However, most "normal" people seem to base their sense of right and wrong purely on their feelings. And if there's one thing which causes extreme emotions in people it's pedophilia. As a result, society deals with pedophilia in a very irrational manner, which probably ends up doing more harm than good to the children they are trying to protect.
>>
>>38547012
Pedophilia isn't wrong the same way being a sociopath isn't wrong. You can't help the fact that you have a mental disorder. It's when you start fucking kids or when you start manipulating people and start ruining lives where the problem arises.
>>
>>38547590
What meme is this? I fucked two of my friends when i was a kid. I was ten, and they were a year older. We sucked our dicks and fucked each other. Children can consent
>>
>>38551492
Where do you think we are that we have to imagine pedophiles who don't break the law? This is 4chan, like 40% of us are pedophiles.
>>
File: 1485675417850.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485675417850.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
Well It was certainly tradition in the past, and has survived into the modern age through left over impulses. I think It's the best if its a controlled marriage type thing where both are virgins. >tfw no qt loli cabin caretaker waifu
To bring a soul into this reality is already a form of rape, amuses me when people put rules on it to justify it through censoring people until certain ages.
>>
>>38547686
You are a numbskulled retard, try reading his post again and attempt to understand the point he's trying to make.
>>
File: 1495418220337.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495418220337.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
>>38551973
>This is 4chan, like 40% of us are pedophiles.
Anon...it's 2017. This board has been infested by children and redditors long ago.
>>
>>38552002
You are a numbskulled retard, try reading my post again and attempt to understand the point I made.
You probably won't so I'll spell it out for you. It'd be like if someone said "an attractive morbidly obese black woman." It doesn't exist.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.