[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have to love under the Drump regime Uhhh... It feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>tfw you have to love under the Drump regime

Uhhh... It feels like living in a Fascist dictatorship- alt-right blackshirts, racism, rampant cronyism, Guantanamo bay. He's a fascist clown. I wish he would just step down and let someone intelligent take over.
>>
>fascist
I fucking wish.
I hope he gets coup'd by actual fascists.
>>
>>38545149
Believe me. I live in Trump's US. You do not want to see the kind of fucked up racist dictatorship it has become.
>>
>>38545026
the blackshirts were antifa chimping out over trump not the alt-right you dumbfuck.
>>
>>38545026
>>tfw you have to love

kill yourself retard
>>
>>38545186
>Believe me. I live in Trump's US

So do I and you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1500139296008.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500139296008.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
These commies are sperging hard today.
>>
>>38545188
Anti-fa were the ones fighting the fascists and racists and stopping them from killing and harassing innocent people.
>>38545216
Say that about Trump and you'd probably go to jail. Trump wants to "expand libel" so he can arrest anyone who mkcms his fascist regime and rampant racism and sexism.
>>
>>38545247
Trump is a retard.

looks like I'm not going to jail :^) Kill yourself, you probably live with your parents and are unemployed
>>
>>38545247
Antifa are the ones attacking people at pro free-speech rallies, they're the only ones who are acting like actual fascists.
>>
>>38545263
was that second part meant to mean anything or?
>>
>>38545579
Are you an unemployed loser or? >>38545263
>>
>>38545420
>>38545188
its still freeze peach if you get punched, faggots. your first amendment right is to have the govt not come after you,, not nobody can judge you for what you say
im wayy less lefty than most of my activist buddies but ive never even been threatened because i dont say dumb shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.