[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here worse off physically/genetically than me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is there anyone here worse off physically/genetically than me?

>weak chin and jawline
>gyno
>patchy facial hair
>huge head
>crooked teeth
>stubby arms
>small hands
>manlet
>overweight
>big ass and thighs
>low testosterone
>small penis
>balding
>severe anxiety and depression

The worst part is I used to manage it all through brutal work ethic with exercise and diet, but I still felt insecure and now my depression has killed my will to keep up with that.
>>
>>38544833
You've basically just described me aside from the balding bit but at least you once has the drive to work. The mere thought of an interview terrifies me.
>>
>no chin or jawline
>balding
>shit facial hair genetics
>seborrhoeic dermatitis
>can't get tanned to hide the red inflammation caused by my skin disease
>skinnyfat
>manlet
>yellow teeth
>girl hands
>penis is only 6 inches
>depressed
>can't enjoy anything at all
>only alive because I don't want my mom to be sad because I killed myself
>>
>>38544913
Don't kill your self anon, either work really hard to fix it or commit to living a life of self pleasure as best you can. Eat what you want, drink all the time, spend on whatever you want. That's what works best for me.
>>
>>38544859
Getting forced into a job at an early age helped me smash my fear of dealing with pressure and talking with normies. That sort of sparked my dedication to getting in shape to help eradicate my shitty genetic caused problems.
>>
>>38544833
I'm 5'9", but I have the upper body of a 6'2" lanklet and the legs of an overweight pygmy. My head is fucking enormous, I have a giant arse and legs, but my torso is nothing but none. I have a weak chin and a tiny jaw, as well as copious amounts of neckfat despite being underweight. I have disgusting wide pores and forehead wrinkles and acne, my nose is massive while also being crooked and squashed and with bad skin, so it looks like a bruised strawberry. The top half of my head is very large and square, cheekbones are overly wide, but the lower half of my face looks seriously underdeveloped and overly small. I have a weird shape and greasy Jew hair that's falling out at age 18 and flaky scalp, I have a tiny mutilated dick and my testicles are smaller than marbles. My legs are very hairy but I can't grow any facial hair, I struggle to digest anything but vegetables and fish. I have furry uneven eyebrows that are also strongly arched upwards.

In short, I look like an ugly middle aged lesbian, but I'm supposed to be male.
>>
>>38544913
The only reason I haven't offed myself is because I'm a coward, and I have family I care about. If I had a gun and my whole family died tomorrow, I'd kill myself straight away.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.